Chapter XLII: The letter says…

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

Jason Derulo - Watcha Say (Piano Version) 

For the people who sees my grammar mistakes, I'm really sorry! English isn't my first language and I see sometimes people like to commet about my mistakes, all the time, it makes me annoyed, so I'm really sorry if there any mistakes. I'm just a girl with not perfect English.

Anyways, enjoy ^^


Byunghun wakes up, what he first sees, was his beautiful girl lying next to him.
He chuckles softly and pecks careful her nose, he stares at the clock, eight o’clock.
I should sleep longer.

--

When Byunghun opens his eyes, he sees Young Mi wasn’t lying anymore next to her, he stands up, he smells a delicious scent, is she cooking?

When he walks down, he sees Young Mi with a messy bun down, cooking some ramyun…
She yawns big and soon she feels two arms wrapping around her waist, and a peck on her cheek, “Good morning,” he whispers gently in her ear.
“Good morning Byunghun…” he chuckles at her cute hesitation face, “Oppa,” he chuckles and pecks her cheek again.
“Nae, did you wash yourself?” he nods well, “Then you have first breakfast, I need to change my clothes, don’t you have today work?” she asks.
Byunghun shakes his head, “Tomorrow, I can take some free days, because I’m not fully an heir.”
He chuckles, Young Mi smiles, “Ah…Do you want my spare key? So you that you don’t have to stay in the rain next time,” she asks.
“Sure,” he chuckles.

When Young Mi comes down, she sees Byunghun eating alone, now she feels bad that she needs to leave him.
She walks behind him and puts her arms above his shoulders, he turns his head and says, “Oi…You are done,” he smiles.
She pecks his nose, “Here the spare keys,” when she gives it, Byunghun holds her hands, “Don’t leave…” he pouts to her.
“Mianhae, I need to work, but today there aren’t much of work and appointment, so I come early today,” Young Mi thinks.
Byunghun smiles, “Please wear our wedding ring, if you have it."
Young Mi chuckles, “Why would I throw that away, it’s my second treasure.”
“What’s your first treasure?”
he asks.
“My sweet angels Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min,” she smiles gently.
“What am I then?”
“Third?”
she teases.
 “What? The ring is second!” he raises his voice sadly.
He stands up and hugs her waist, “Am I…”
She pecks his lips, “Boo Boo, don’t be sad, I was joking, you are my second,” Byunghun smiles.

While Young Mi eats her breakfast, Byunghun keeps staring at her, her ring shines perfectly on her left ring finger.
Young Mi notices his watching, “What’s wrong?”
“Nothing,”
he replies innocently, but deeply he is happy.

--

When Young Mi leaves, she kisses Byunghun goodbye, “Have fun at your work,” he says with a warm smile.
“Nae, I will, love you,” she closes the door.

Byunghun sits comfortable on the couch and watch some TV.

He hears something comes in.
The mails arrive today.
He walks to the door and sees postcards of her friends, Shin Hye, Hyuk Ki and _____.
Some taxes letters, kindergarten letters.
When he picks it up the papers, he sees a judgement letter of the court…
Strange…
He opens the letter and his eyes flies over every sentence.

He places it down.
Are we divorced?
Still…I never sent the letter when I got with me…
Byunghun think…Think…Where did you put the letter before…

Suddenly his phone rings, he looks at it, ‘Seul Hee’s Calling’, slowly he gets the idea…
He has putted the letter in the same jacket when he came to her to help moving…
From there he hasn’t looked it…Did the letter just dropped before I left?

He picks it up, “Oppa…Where are you, you making me…”
“Seul Hee, did you sent a letter to the court about divorcing?”
he interrupts her.
“Well…Yeah…I thought…”
“Why?”
“You said you wanted divorce with Young Mi and…The letter dropped and I thought…”
“Why didn’t you said that you got that letter?”
I rise my voice a bit.
“Oppa…Why are you so mad about it…I…”
“Seul Hee…I’m getting my stuffs and move out…”
“What? Oppa, what’s wrong with you?”

Without answering that answer, I hang up, change my clothes, from yesterday, grabbing the court letter in my pocket and walks to my car.

--

Seul Hee bites her fingernails, what is Byunghun oppa talking…

Soon the doorbell rings, when she opens it, Byunghun passes her straight away, Seul Hee looks at him.
Byunghun grabs his bags and when he walks back, Seul hee holds his arm, “Oppa…What…”
“I said, I’m leaving…”
Seul Hee looks confused, “I…”

Byunghun yanks her hands away and walks away, when the door shuts, Seul Hee falls on her knees.
Did I do something wrong?
She thinks deeply, why did he ask about the divorce letter?

--

Byunghun places his bags in the guest room and lies on it, he sighs deeply…
Suddenly his phone rings, he sees Young Mi is calling him, “Yebseyo?”

 

date added: 4 June 2012

 

Yahoo! About 13 days birthday ^^ anyways, did you read the small a/n above? Hahah, sorry for be a nagging person, but I keep seeing that...I when I see the 'new comments' hyperlink. The first thing that I think is, grammar comments >>"

Anwways I see you in the next update, which hopefully soon! <3 xxx- MiyaChan