Chapter XXI: Strange behaviour from…

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

SHINee - Better


 

Young Mi vomits, after that, she walks to her room.
She lies on her bed, hugging her pillow.
About a week has passed; it is Saturday, but still no divorce letter come to her.
So strange… No letters, Young Mi feels her eyes were sleepy and heavy…
She closes her eyes and falls asleep.

“Byunghun-ah…We heard from Mr Nam about divorce…Do you really want it? In addition, why are know this about a week later? And that Young Mi is pregnant with your baby…” his mom asks him.
L.Joe sits there by the window, “I don’t want it anymore…”
“But why are you saying to her, don’t let feel stressing about it? All this is causing stress and that’s not good for her and the baby, do you realize it?”
his mom looks at him.
 L.Joe keeps silence, thinking about the doctors words, so she really mean that is baby is mine…I mean my baby girl…The dream felt so real and the dream said it was a girl...A girl.
My baby girl...
His mom looks worriedly at her own son, thinking about something, probably over Young Mi’s state.
“Byunghun-ah…If you really care about her and your baby talk to her…Right now…” his mom looks at him.
“I can’t…I behaved in front of her as a jerk and beside someone else could take her better than I do, I know that, because the person told me…” L.Joe sadly says and he walks away.
His mom shakes his head, babo…Babo…Is this how really wanted to end it…

--

Tae-Hyun sits in the apartment with his brother, “Tae-Hyun how is the girl,” he asks.
Tae-Hyun talked about Young Mi shortly, “She’s fine, wae?” he asks.
“I don’t know, wait was she Seo Chan’s cousin?” asks Seongmin suddenly.
“Yea, she is, is something wrong?” Tae-Hyun looks curiously at his brother, “Mhm…Nothing, but hey, is she single?” asks Seongmin.
Tae-Hyun knits his eyebrows, “Why do you want to know about it…”
Seongmin chuckles, “What, I can ask it, come on, it’s not I want to date her…I’m curious that’s all.”
Tae-Hyun nods, but deep inside, he doesn’t have a good feeling about it, “She is taken…”
“By you, good job, bro,” he slaps his arm, “Not by me, by L.Joe,” says Tae-Hyun.
“Are you serious? She falls for bad boys?” Tae-Hyun shakes his head, “Man, why so many questions, hyung, really…”
Seongmin chuckles, “Aigoo…You do trust your own hyung right?”
Tae-Hyun nods, “Good, I’m out for a while, do you need some, like food,” Tae-Hyun shakes his head, “I’m fine…”

Seongmin nods, when he was out, Tae-Hyun looks suspicious, why he is asking about her…
He stands up, and yawns bigly.
I should take a nap…

-Seongmin’s P.O.V-

I pass the park, when I see a couple with a baby, when I take a better look; I see it was Seo Chan with Chunji.
What the hell, I hide myself behind a tree and look better at them.

Slowly I see better, it was indeed a baby; a girl…Was it mine baby?
Was the first questions through my mind, slowly I see that guy holds my girl, he smiles and also she smiles brightly…
“Chunji oppa, be careful with her, she is still a baby,” Seo Chan looks worriedly.
“Don’t worry,  I won’t drop her down, isn’t Ae Cha?” Ae Cha giggles cutely.
“Aigoo…Babo, Ae Cha, aren’t you happy, about one month and you are one year,” Seo Chan tickles softly her tummy, she smiles, “Aigoo, she is so adorable, just like you,” Chunji chuckles and pecks her forehead and pecks Seo Chan’s lips.
She smiles, “And you are such a caring father,” Chunji smiles, “Let put her down in her stroller and walk further,” she nods.

When they walk away, Chunji pushes the stroller and Seo Chan links his arm and smiles…
As if, they were a happy family with a young baby.

Seongmin leans his head back the tree, Ae Cha is her name and about one month is she first year…
Whoa…She has been grow this big…
However, the word that guy is caring father makes him sick, he should be the father….
He clenches his teeth, the rage of angry and regret is too big to handle it…
The only thing to get close to Seo Chan and my beloved daughter is Young Mi and I got my handy key…
Tae-Hyun…My nice dongsaeng, I want to see my daughter and hold her and take care of her too…
Not that guy…

Seongmin walks away…With the plan to use Tae-Hyun and Young Mi…

--

“Oppa, oppa, oppa,” Seul Hee cooed annoying to L.Joe, she was visiting once again to L.Joe, they were at his bedroom.
“Mwo…” he looks coldly to her, “Can we hang out today?” she asks with batting flirty with her eyelashes.
“Don’t want too…” when he wants to leave, Seul Hee grabs his wrist, “Oppa…When did you acted like this…” she asks.
“Since I always did…” Seul Hee shakes his head, “Ani…You wasn’t back then…”
“People can change…Everyone do…Me, you…Everyone…”
when L.Joe wants to yank her hand away, Seul Hee says, “Do you remember our promise, before I left to America…”
“I was five back then, I promised to take care of you and we will stay together when we reunited, but I never said I waited for you and love you more as a friend…”

Seul Hee swallows deeply, “But, I thought you loved me…More than a friend…I really thought…”
L.Joe shakes his head, “These words were mean to stay as friends…”
Seul Hee shakes her head, “Ani…Ani…You’re lying…You loved me…I know that…You promised that you would take care of me, that you always stay by my side no matter what…You promised me…And you said I love you…”
She lets his wrist go, “You did…” tears were rolling over her cheeks, “You really did…I can’t live without you, oppa…” she starts to hits his chest.
“I’m sorry, but I got for someone else feelings…And she is carrying something special…” L.Joe swallows deeply.
Seul Hee looks at him, with teary eyes, “What if…She is taken away, taken away from you…” L.Joe looks at her.
Seul Hee looks at him, “What if…I carry yours…Will you stay then with me…”
“What are you talking…”
Seul Hee pushes him to his bed.
She goes on top, crashed on his lips.
L.Joe feels this was wrong, very wrong, when he wants to push her, she holds his hands, and continuous on kissing.
L.Joe refuses and looks away; slowly he feels warm tears landing on his face.
When he looks back, he sees Seul Hee crying, “What’s so special about her…She is plainly…
And she doesn’t you long like I do…”

Seul Hee gets off him and runs out his room…

 

L.Joe comes up, since when are you behaving like this…
Placing his hands on his head, he could scream so loudly, only because he is now confused about his old childhood friend…
In addition, he worried about Young Mi’s health state…
I really screwed it a lot and many other things keep worse and worse…

 

dated added: 23 April 2012

comment corner:

Weird14kimchi: Uhm, now it sounds like I made him as a stalker right now...Awhwell, he still cares about her then~

YAKSOKHAEMiki: I won't make Tae-Hyun bad, because he is mine mind a funny bou and caring, it's just his brother, maybe that's why many people thinks his a bad person, but he isn't~ Just wait for it and you will understand it, that Tae-Hyun is in my mind a good boy and what's so complicated about it?

iheartskpop: Hahaha, sometimes boys are indeed dumb, but hey, human we are all, boy human, boy human, mistakes sigh...Everyone makes it.

I Don't know, but come on...Are you seriously...He is hot keke~

 Lol, Chunji...