Chapter LV: Please wake up || don’t let me or us go…Like this

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

First Love - Utada Hikaru (music box)

***

 

The police was so stupid, Byunghun couldn’t be long mad, because his worries are now to his wife and his only love, the mother of his children is under operation.

Yeol Rin was under hospital control of her health and state, Hyuk Min is with him, sitting on his lap, he is scared but tries to be strong for his father.
He has been under control of his health, just a few bruises, not much critical, but needs take it easy.
Chunji went to Young Mi’s home to tell about her condition...

Even Yeol Rin was fragile but strong, for a five-year-old child, she is strong child, “Mister Lee?” a nurse walks to him with Yeol Rin in her arms, “She is fine, just shocked a lot and she needs a lot rests.”
She left them.

Byunghun places her on the chair, “How’s mommy?” she asks, “She still there, don’t worry,” he comforts him.
Yeol Rin nods, Hyuk Min sits next to her, holding with his tiny hand her hand, “Mommy is strong like Yeol Rin-ah,” he encourage her.

Hours passed, Byunghun strict told in himself, don’t fall asleep, with tired eyes, his children leaning to him, sleeping peaceful.
Soon he hears footsteps, he looks up, it was Seo Chan and Chunji, “What are you doing?” he asks.

“You need some rest, so we’re taking the children to her home, arasso?” Seo Chan says, “Nae…”
“You need coffee…
” Chunji says, “Nah, I don’t need it, take them well…I’ll wait for Young Mi,” Byunghun says.

Seo Chan carries the sleeping Yeol Rin and Chunji Hyuk Min, “Don’t tired yourself, she will wake up and stand for you again,” Seo Chan encouraged smiles.
Byunghun nods, “Nae, gomawoyo.”

--

Anxious mixed with fear.
 He sits next to her bedside.
Watching her pale face, her breathing, the sounds of the heart monitor beeping quietly through the room.
Again, we’re sitting in this state…
So many times, Young Mi…You have been the fighter, fighting the pregnancy alone, running a huge company, being a loveable mother…Saving my life many times…

He lays his head on her bed, holding her hand tightly, it felt cold, but still warm.
“Please, wake up soon…” he mumbles softly.

--

Days passed, she hasn’t woke up, the gun went close to her vital organs.
She had lucky to survive the shot, but the biggest question is…When she will wake up.

Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min went to school fast, but visit their mother and father after school, Chunji takes as big babysitter them to school, hospital and to Young Mi’s home.

Somehow, they got her optimistic attitude, they still believe she will wake up, they cutely promise her endless with, ‘we will eat our veggies nicely, we won’t be naughty, doing well at school, and make her proud…’
The most touching part for Byunghun was…
How much they love her, they are great children, never, never he wants his children’ mom then someone else than Young Mi, she is just his ideal type.

Byunghun has Yeol Rin on his lap, “Appa, can you help me with my homework?”
Just like a normal hospital day.

Hyuk Min and Yeol Rin stay late with him together, to watch their mommy, but also bring their homework with them.

Byunghun helps Yeol Rin with her homework, while Hyuk Min holding his mother’s hand, “Umma! Please wake up soon, Hyukkie miss you! Like appa and Yeollie, please, Hyuk Min will be calmer and nicer to Yeol Rin,” he says.
Byunghun smiles, “Waeyo keep you two making promises for her?”
“’Cause, when she is awake, she will know it and proud of us, we love mommy and she can listen it, like this conversation too,”
Yeol Rin says.

Byunghun chuckles, it reminds me of five years ago, those things I did too.
“Appa you should try it too,” Yeol Rin says, “Shall I?”
The twins nod.

Byunghun sits next to her bed.
Hyuk Min and Yeol Rin sit both on his lap.

He clears his throat, “Dear Young Mi.
My angelic wife, the mother of my lovely twins, and my precious person in my life,”
he takes a deep breath, it was hard, Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min holds his hand, “Appa fighting,” they encouraged.

“I’m deeply sorry and the other way, I’m grateful.
I feel horrible, to not remember you.
Five years long, without knowing about my children exist.
Still, it was also a part my fault, not yours.
‘Cause, I was so stupid, to not think about the memories…Mianhaeyo…

The grateful part, you raise these two angels.
Even you had your fragile moments, you always smiles and took with care and love.
They are even now promising you many things, to make you wake up, for them, for your friends, for your family…And for me.

Young Mi, I can’t imagine…
How to live without you in my life, without your smile, the optimistic of yours, the teasing, and the laughs, the tears, the pain that both of us shares, everything…
You’re just like…The sunshine in my life, in the twins life, you bright our lives.
Please wake up…For us.
Saranghaeyo always.”

Yeol Rin wipes his tears, Hyuk Min looks at their mommy, he smiles, “Mommy, please wake up soon, we miss you.”
He tries his tears to hold up, “Oppa you can cry,” Yeol Rin smiles with a glass eyes, Hyuk Min leans to Byunghun’s chest, “I miss umma…” he sobs.
Yeol Rin slowly joins with him, “Appa…She will be awake soon, nae?”
Byunghun hugs his children, “Let’s pray for the best…”

When his children were sleeping peacefully on the couch, Byunghun sits next to her side, her cheek, the heart-monitor, keeping beeping.
It felt the time was so slow for him, he holds her hand, “Please wake up, all of us can’t imagine a life without you…”
He kisses gently her hand, and walks to his twins, sitting aside of them, giving them the biggest space, and place their blankets correctly and sleeps without blanket or pillow asleep.

Lee Young Mi, please wake up soon, we are all waiting for you…

---

Author note:

Annyeong, did you missed me?
Haha, sorry for not updating like a long time, since July? I don't know.
My school started three weeks ago, not happy.
Because of that, and the year that I am sitting, is so busy-busy time.
However, I found the inspiration back!
Uhm, just make you sure, I can't update rapidly, because I am planning an one-shot sequel from two weeks ago, about Key, I also started a new fiction, with Onew as main and other things.
However, the main reason is, I am a busy-mind person, I am a person who do like many things... ==" babo me.
However, please understand, I am trying to update as fast I can, it's just I have schoolwork and other fictions to do and also a poster request shop. Yeah yeah, you might think, you need to take care of yourself /sigh/ anyways.
I missed you guys, and uhm...See you next time in latest update!
Much love,

MiyaChan