Chapter XI: Tense between the problems

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

MBLAQ It's War (Piano)

 


 

Young Mi keeps being worried.
It was Saturday.
Therefore, a week has passed and she didn’t have her period, also she feels quickly dizzy and sick.
Young Mi is at her room, she feels cramps in her stomach, she writhing in pain.
Seo Chan comes to Young Mi, she looks shocks, and quickly she goes downstairs, trying to find a heat pack, which it isn’t warm.
Soon she goes to Young Mi and gives to her, “Are you alright?” she asks worried.
“Nae…I’m fine…” she softly speaks.
“You know…We should do a pregnant test,” says Seo Chan to her.
Young Mi nods, “Could you buy for me…I feel horrible now…”
Seo Chan smiles, “Nae, I understand that, be right back.”

Seo Chan walks through the mall, she sees Chunji, he smiles and runs to her and swirls her all around.
She smiles bright, “Hey babe,” he kisses her cheek.
“Hey oppa,” she kisses his cheek.
“What are you doing?” he asks.
“Buying a pregnancy test,” Chunji’s eyes grow wide; “B-but we haven’t…Ehh…” his ears turns red.
Seo Chan hits his chest playful, “It’s not for me, but for Young Mi,” Chunji looks confused.
“Is she pregnant?” he says.
“Maybe, she feels sick and got cramps, so under my experience, I think she is pregnant,” she tilts her head.
Chunji nods, “Shall I go with you?” Seo Chan nods, “Nae.”
Chunji smiles and puts his arms around her waist and walks to the chemist.

Seongmin just walks around the mall too, seeing Seo Chan with that guy, makes him feel envying, envying in bad way.
He decides to chases after them, while they were in the chemist.
Seongmin looks curious, his eyes jump when he saw she grabs a pregnancy test.
He jumps out, “Yah…Why are you buying that again,” he says loudly to make her shock.
Seo Chan turns around, “Leave me alone,” when she sees it was Seongmin.
“Are you pregnant again? What are you so quick with having children,” he chuckles.
“Ani…This is for someone else if you want to know,” says Seo Chan.
“Don’t lie to me, you hold the secret of the daughter of mine, so you aren’t trustable anymore,” he grabs her wrist, so tightly that hurts her.
“Yah…Let me go…” Seo Chan drops the pregnancy test and tries to release his grip.
“I just want to see my daughter, I deserved that even more than that useless boyfriend of yours,” he says harshly.
“You can’t, you don’t deserve it…Even he deserved more than you do…” Seo Chan brokenly says.
His grip goes tightly, “Yah…You’re hurting me…” Seo Chan almost wanted to cry.
“Yah…Let her go,” Chunji coldly says.
Seongmin loose his grip, “I’m not done yet…” he says coldly to Seo Chan.
She swallows; she grabs quickly the pregnancy test and goes with Chunji to buy it.

“Are you alright?” Chunji gently grabs her wrist, a small red mark was around her wrist.
“Nae, I’m fine…I need to go, I will see you tomorrow?” Chunji nods, “Nae…But will you tell who that guy was?” he looks worriedly to her.
“Nae…I will,” she kisses his lips.

-L.Joe’s P.O.V-

I’m so worried about Young Mi’s condition, what if she is really pregnant? Of course, I will stay with her, but how am I going to raise a child?

Soon Seul Hee goes quickly to my room and tackles me in bed.
“Yah…Seul Hee-yah…I’m married remember,” I scold her.
I see her pouting, “But…I…”
She still sits on me, “Yah…Get off me…” I say.
“Oppa…You promised…That we would stay together…” she sadly looks at me.
“I’m sorry that I broke the promise, but I married and I love her,” I say.
“But…You were mine…” she suddenly rage out.
“Seul Hee, don’t act now childish, you’re an adult,” I say camly.
“But…” a tear rolls down of her cheek, “Don’t cry…We can still be friends,” I say to her.
She shakes her head, pushes me down, and kisses fully on my mouth.
My eyes jump open, I push her away from me, “What is that for!” I yell to her.
“You was mine…And I was yours!” she yells back.
“No, you never were! I always thought of you as a friend,” I yell back to her.
Her eyes looks shocked, “But…Why did you promised me that we stayed together,” she yells her lungs out.
“I don’t know, maybe I was five, of course, I don’t think probably about the future,” she covers her ears, as she doesn't want to hear the truth.
“I don’t believe you and I won’t believe it!” she runs out my room.

With heavy breaths, I look lost…
Did I mess up? Was the first question around my head…

-Back to Young Mi-

Seo Chan just comes into her room, “Young Mi-yah, here,” she gives to her.
Young Mi feels nervous, “Uhm…I will right back then,” Seo Chan nods.

Young Mi reads the description and does the pregnancy test.
After couple of minutes, she looks at the result and her eyes turns wide…
Are you kidding me? She first thought when she saw the result.
She falls on the cold bathroom floor; she covers her face and starts to cry.

 

Seo Chan puts her ear to the door, “Youngie…Are you alright?” but then she hears sobs.
Then, she knows the answers...She is pregnant…

date added: 10 April 2012