Chapter XIX: The dream makes me keep thinking…And a talk with a nice stranger

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

Baby Soul - No better than strangers (Ft. Wheesung)


 

Sunday

-L.Joe P.O.V-


I walk through the park; the small girl’s smile was indispensable, so young and so cute…
Look like her and a part of myself I could see.
I sigh deeply, the autumn wind blows gently through my hair.
I sit down on a bench, who is that girl…
Slowly I remember the words by the fight with Young Mi.

“Oppa…You are misunderstand this.”
 “Are you kidding me? You don’t care about me?”
“What if I said I’m tired of this marriage?”
 “I don’t even believed that you’re pregnant or you were loyal to me…Since the new school year…”
“So, I don’t want to see your face for a long time…”
“Since when did you act like this? Act likes a jerk, this isn’t the guy I loved…”
“I wished I was never pregnant from you! You jerk!”
“Good luck with your life…”

Pregnancy…Pregnancy…
My eyes jump wide open, the girl, the pregnancy, it has something to do with each other.
Still why was she crying…Was it I hurt her? Moreover, how did I and why?
I stand up, when I see a young couple fighting with a small child.
The child looks sad, while the boy screaming to the girl, she lifts the child up and walks away.
I see bitter tears of the boy, but the girl didn’t looked back for him, but the child raises his hand to him, mouthing something…
The boy turns around and walk away.
I get strange feelings in his stomach, like this is going to happening to me too…
Why? I thought.

I turn around, with heavy steps I walk further through the park.
Suddenly a small child runs to me, I look down, it was the child from the fight.
“Appa?” he softly says.
I kneel down, “I’m sorry, I’m not your appa,” but the boy shakes his head, “Where is appa?”
“Jay…Jay,”
the girl runs to me, “Jay-ah, don’t run away of me,” the girl bends down for her child.
She is quite young for having a child.
“Choenghamnida,” she bows, “It’s okay,” I reply.
Jay pouts, “Umma…Where is appa.”
The girl bitterly smiles, “He is cooling down his head, Jay.”
Jay nods, “Mianhae ajusshi.”
The girl says, “Ah…He is not an ajusshi, Jay-ah…”
I chuckle, “Gwenchana, what’s your name,” I smile nice to the child.
“Jung Jay-imnda, I’m five year,” he puts his hand out with five fingers up.
“Nice to meet you and who is she?” I point to his mom, “That my mommy, Jung Lisa,” he smiles cutely.
“Mhm…”
Lisa asks, “Did you saw the fight…”
I nod, “That was my boyfriend…”
“Ahh…What’s wrong?”
I ask.
“Nothing, just having a fight, he keeps saying I will be with you, because of Jay, but every time I need him, he is away with his friends…So for five year long I took care of Jay…”
“But why are you still with him?
” I ask.
“I don’t know, he is the father of Jay and still I love him, so he does, but we have lately fights, especially about not ready of having a child, not me, but he…”
“What do you mean?” I ask curiously.
“Young boys like him, he is nineteen now, will quickly leave the girl alone, because they think they aren’t ready for taking care of a child and leave the girl who they made pregnant alone, but of course, if you do that you sure will regret it.”
“Not ready…Leaving…”
I look confused.
“Well…Yea, that’s quite normal for young people with a child, boys leave, girl alone with the child, it’s quite hard…But hey, you shouldn’t be worried,” she pats my arm with a smile.
I shake my head, the girl…Young Mi’s pregnancy…I made a huge mistake…The girl was my girl…I left her with Young Mi,…I made Young Mi pregnant…
I face palm myself, “Thank you for helping me…” I run away, Lisa looks confused, I turn around, “I mean you helped to clear my mind about myself and my family that I should get,” I bow.
Lisa smiles, “Glad to help you and take care of her and the child.”

Jay pulls softly her trousers, “Umma, what is ajusshi talking about?”
Lisa lifts him up, “Nothing, but he is going be soon father and he is going to the girl with the baby.”
Jay pouts, “Ajusshi, fighting,” he tilts his head.
“Lisa, Jay!” Lisa turns around.

“MinHo,” MinHo hugs them, “I’m sorry.”
“Appa, you bad appa,” Jay hits softly his chest, MinHo bends down to his son eye height, “Mianhae, will you forgive me, Jay?”
Jay crosses childish his arms, “Maybe,” MinHo takes over the holding, “Come on, appa will this time a better appa for you.”
He swings Jay happily up and piggy back him, Lisa link his arm, “Who that person was, you must helped him, isn’t it?”
Lisa smiles, “Nae, he is like you, don’t ready for a father,” MinHo chuckles, “But, he will be later a good father, being a father is time for time and step for step, I have these things problems, I’m sorry Lisa.”
“Gwenchana, let’s hoping he will be fine…”

I run and run, but when I come out the park to the street, I see Young Mi walking with her cousin and her friends.
Suddenly Tae-Hyun comes to her, carrying her shopping bags.
She smiles…
In addition, they walk away…

 

Just like the dream…

dated added: 20 April 2012

aslo I decided to make another fic (Lol...I don't know why, but It's a Onew fic YeahYeah, mine SHINee biased kekek)
If you you intressed here is the name and link~

Raindrops turn in sunshine

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/178579/raindrops-turn-in-sunshine-drama-fantasy-friendship-onew-romance-shinee-vampire

Bye xxx