Chapter XLI: I’m sorry – I love you

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

Navi ft. K.Will - We Really Loved Each Other


Young Mi is speechless, what is he doing…
When she wants to push him, she places her hands on his chest, but soon it Byunghun holds it, the rain hits them softly.
After sharing a long kiss, Byunghun leans back and leans to her forehead, Young Mi stares into his eyes, his eyes shows apologetic and love, love like the one he used to show to her…
“Byung…”
He places his finger to her lips, “Young Mi…I’m so sorry…More than sorry…I…”
Young Mi looks at him…
“W-what are you talking…You should go…”
“To you…To your heart again…Young Mi…I’m sorry for leaving you for five years…I…I…”
he didn’t look at her, Young Mi finally realize that he remembers here…
“Byunghun…You remember me…A-again?” She asks.
“Of course, I…Young Mi…I don’t know how to say…” two arms is around him, Byunghun looks confused, “I missed you…Oppa…”
He hugs her back.

--

Young Mi gives some spare clothes, which it was an oversize shirt for female and her jogging pants…
Well…She was a single mom…, she never looked for anew father for Hyuk Min, and Yeol Rin, so no men clothes at her home.
Byunghun dries his hair with a towel, he sits on the sofa, he feels awkward even Young Mi and he loves each other a lot, they have separated for five years…
He spent his five years with a girl he doesn’t love and she…She raises his children alone and so well…

Young Mi walks out, she dries her hair, Byunghun plays with his fingers, Young Mi sits next to him and says, “Uhm…How did…You…”
She was embarrassed to ask, “I don’t know…When you left me…With Yeol Rin, I had so blurry vision about a girl holding your hand looking so gloomy…And from that I kept the whole afternoon about it and about you and so I called Chunji…He gave me directions again to my memories…Young Mi…I’m…”
Young Mi leans her head to his shoulder, “It’s okay…” she softly mumbles.
Byunghun sighs, “It is not…I mean you…I…”
“It was a part of my fault, I thought…More about the health about the twins, if I try to commit you for the real truth about lovers and pregnancy, you won’t believe me…And that caused stress and stress isn’t good for the health for your children…”
Byunghun looks at Young Mi gaze, “Still it’s the most part my fault…I…”
Young Mi shakes her head, “My fault…Sorry…I…”
A soft kiss plants on her lips, “It’s not always your fault, or my fault, we are both guilty, still…I missed you…Mianhae…” Young Mi looks to his caring eyes.
She hugs him, placing her head to his shoulder, Byunghun holds her tightly, caressing her wet hair.

--

Young Mi sleeps at her bed, Byunghun at the guestroom, she still awake, staring to the clock…
Two o'clock.
She feels happy, Byunghun remembers her again and they did talking what he missed and looked through the photo books that she made.
She loved how Byunghun smiled at the twins growing and he felt bad that he left her alone…He told her when they’re going have their third child, he will be there…

Soon her door opens, she stands up and looks at the door, “Hey, I can’t sleep…” Byunghun childish says.
“So,” Young Mi chuckles, “Can I sleep next to you?” Young Mi nods.

When Byunghun lies next to her, Young Mi stares to him, so did he.
“Whoa…It that’s a long time that we lied next to each other…” Byunghun softly says.
“Mhm…And with the twins then?” Byunghun chuckles, “I mean the two of us…” Young Mi giggles, “You ert…”
“I’m not a ert…” he pouts.
“Aigoo…Hyuk Min-ah looks really a lot to you,”
she pinches motherly his cheek, he pouts more, “Hey I am the original pouting champion,” Young Mi chuckles, “Ani, Hyuk Min will beat you with easy…”
Soon Byunghun places his arms and leans his forehead to hers.
“Fine, but I’m your number one husband,” Young Mi cringes cutely her nose, “You always were my number one…Hubby.”
 Byunghun sees in the darkness, her shyly smile, he smirks, pecks her nose, and could smell her shampoo, he says, “Mianhae…”
“For what?”
“I couldn’t be with my dear wife for five years; I spent five years with another woman…I just…Feel…”
Byunghun feels a soft kiss on his cheek, “I’m not mad…It’s normal when you have amnesia…So, don’t be so…Guilty person feeling…”
Byunghun keeps hugging Young Mi close to him.
She leans with her head to this chest, holding each other hands.
“Oppa…”
“Mhm?”
“I love you…”
she giggles softly and closes her eyes, Byunghun smiles.
He pecks her head, “I love you too…”

Together they lied close to each other and sleeping next to each other…

date added: 1 June 2012

Comment replies:

For people who commetted if he rememembered: YESH HE DOES! Happy! hahaha.

eunsoo98 : Uhm...The reason I update late, is one, I'm quite busy with school and two I update also other stories (which they are on-going fictions like this one) So sorry if I made it really late update ^^"

 

I see you in the next update ^^ Byee~

I love this picture: