Chapter XXXVII: Why did you that to me?

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

g.na ft. Junhyung - i'll back off so you can live better

 

A/N: whoa...Double posting again ^^ anyways, I want to say, even I updated quite fast (Like everyday at least one chapter of one of the stories).

Somedays I can't update not, not even once!, because then my schoolwork takes then now over. And since I'm kind of a geek, I want to do by best for school.

However, I also started another fiction, lol... The story called Take me away from here and Beast will be featured in ^^, mightily to look for it? hahah.

Anways enough with the boring A/N, ENJOY~


Young Mi says, “I don’t have any idea what you talking about,” she pretends to not to know, she feels his grip tighter.
“Y-yah, you are hurting me,” she says.
Byunghun says, “Tell me…Then the fact why you didn’t divorce me, the letter is never sent back nor written your autograph on…”
Young Mi looks at him swallowing, “You found what?” she pushes him away runs to his room and sees the divorce letter, soon she hears footsteps, she gets in the room and lock the door and kneels for the door.
A hard bang on the door, that makes her shocking.
“Young Mi! Open the freaking door!” he almost curse it, but he couldn’t the twins could hear it.
Young Mi sees the dropped letter.
She ignores Byunghun angry voice through the door.
When she picks up the letter, she sees also his phone.
Does he use the same pin code?
She dials his pin, it unlocked, what she first see was the wallpaper of Seul Hee and Byunghun and a new message of Seul Hee, she opens it, ‘Oppa~  have sweet dreams, much loves of your girl’.
A sick wave of sadness goes through her body.
She puts the phone down on his bed, she search for a pen, this is enough…
I need to stop hanging the past…

The bangs on the door were hardly, Byunghun leans his forehead to the door, soon he hears strange sounds in his room, what is she doing?
“Mister Byunghun…What’s wrong?” Yeol Rin just wakes up and walks to the hard noises, Byunghun sees her, she rubs her sleepy eyes and holds the teddy bear, that he bought for her…Five years ago, “Uhmm…”
The door opens, Young Mi looks at him, “Here…And here…And get out,” she coldly says.
She gives the divorce letter and his bag, Byunghun looks at her, tears able to see, “Umma…Why are you crying?” Yeol Rin goes to her, Young Mi lifts her daughter up, “Yeol Rin, go back to sleep…” Yeol Rin wipes her tears away, “Umma…Were you crying about appa again? Is that why you put Mister Byunghun out? Does he look like appa?”
Young Mi sniffs, “Ani…Yeol Rin-ah, just sleep now, I will deal with Byunghun now,” soon she feels a soft pull to her PJs pants, she looks down, “Umma…” Hyuk Min sleepy says, “I’m scared…” he mumbles.
Young Mi looks at Byunghun who looks lost to them and her, Young Mi says, “Tonight you two will sleep in my bed, pali pali…Umma needs handle things with Byunghun now,” the twins nod.
Yeol Rin grabs her brother’s hand and walks to Young Mi’s bed.

Byunghun puts his bag down and sees the divorce letter fully autographed with his and hers autograph, “Happy? So you can live your life and I with mine,” Young Mi didn’t look at him.
“Leave…Now…I don’t care about you aunt or whatever, just leave,” she still doesn’t looking at him, Byunghun feels more frustrated not only that she keeps denying if the children are his with her together, she seems not caring about it.
He drops his bag and pins to her to the wall, “YAH!” she yells, and without thinking he kisses her.
Young Mi’s heart stops with beating her eyes go wide, w-what is he doing!
She pushes him away and slaps in his face, “W-what are you doing!” she wipes her lips, what was he doing, her heart pounding heavily, Byunghun looks confused to.
He wanted to stop her acting stupid and he didn’t want to leave her, why…He couldn’t understand it by himself neither.
 Young Mi looks shocked what she did, she has never slapped him…
Her hand shivers…

Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min peeks out the side of the door, they see everything.
Yeol Rin holds Hyuk Min’s hand, Hyuk Min sees Yeol Rin worried face, even they are five, they could understand emotions well…Sometimes adults are like children and children sometimes the adult.
They keep watching the two adults.

Byunghun looks at her.
She falls on her knees and covers her face in front of him.
She cries, Byunghun hears her softly saying, “I’m so sorry…Sorry for taking them away from you…I was afraid…”
Byunghun looks at her, “Y-you mean I am their father?”
Young Mi small nods and Byunghun falls on his knees, his mind is about to exploding, his heart? It hurts like the freaking torture you could imagine.
He holds his head and leans his forehead to the ground and yells, “I can’t understand it! By the last time I saw you were in the hospital…Why…”
Young Mi wipes her tears with one hand the other, she slowly goes to his head, “I-it wasn’t your fault…” when Byunghun feels her soft touch.
The touch that feels much nicer more comfortable than Seul Hee touches him, he looks up…
Seeing her teary eyes, which looks at him with care, as if she used looked him at him many times…

“I’m sorry, but this isn’t want I wanted to cause of for you…Byunghun-sshi,” she softly speaks to him, Byunghun comes a bit higher up.
“Why did you this…” he asks with a softer voice, “Because…I know how amnesia was…How horrible it was…Also I forgot once you, but I remembered you again…Still, yours was much worse than I had…”
She swallows, “You said you wanted a divorce, what is the point if the doctor said that you memories came late…It was mightily too late that you finally realized who stood by your side…So I left it first…
I thought, it was the best for you, to let you go and life on without me…
Because you already forget about me and I didn’t fight back, because I saw you were happy with Seul Hee by your side and I didn’t want to have troubles or it will cause problems for my pregnancy…And that would affect Yeol Rin or Hyuk Min’s health…”
Tears dripping down over her cheeks, Byunghun froze, “Umma…” Young Mi turns around, she sees Yeol Rin crying face, she runs to her and sobs to her shoulder.
“Umma, don’t cry,” Young Mi holds her daughter, “Umma isn’t crying…” she softly pats her daughter’s back, Hyuk Min walks to them, “Hyung…Why is umma crying…Were you mean to her,” he pouts.
“Hyuk Min…He wasn’t mean to me, he knows the truth, so you two deserve it too,” Young Mi says.
Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min looks at their mom, “Truth?” they unison say.
“Byunghun-sshi is…” she takes a deep breath, “He is your dad,” Hyuk Min looks at Byunghun and points to him, “Ap-appa?” he couldn’t believe it…
Yeol Rin looks with teary eyes to Byunghun, “Umma…Is he really appa?”
Byunghun sees the kids shocking face, they faced now their lost-found father, “Nae…I’m your father…”
Yeol Rin stands up and walks to him and hugs him, Hyuk Min did the same, both of them cry and his shoulders.
Byunghun hugs them, these are really my children...The feelings that I get, is indescribable, even I know short about the truth…This feeling is different, nobody can feel this fatherly love, if you aren’t a father.
Byunghun hugs them tightly, biting his lip and looks at Young Mi.
Young Mi wipes some tears away, that slips away of her eye corner.

date added: 21 May 2012

read then the boring A/N by the MV under hahah.

 bye bye~ see you in the next update <3 x-MiyaChan