Chapter LI: Don’t touch her

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

sorry for the short update .u." it was pretty hard to typ it well...It was first shorter, but I managed to make it longer (it was short than this...), please enjoy it well.
I promise the next one will be more longer...

***

 

Yeol Rin looks feared to the men, when they released her, “Daddy…” she softly says, Byunghun struggles and he even bites both in their hands, they releases and he runs to her and hugs her.
“Daddy…” she was very confused and in shock…
“Shh, everything will be fine…” he wipes her tears away, and holds her tightly, one the men say, “Yah, let her go, we need to do our jobs…”
“No…”
Byunghun stubborn answers, Seul Hee sighs, “I will back soon, just do what you want…And film this…”

She gives a camera and walks out the room.

--

Young Mi is at the police station, still no news about Yeol Rin, she bites her lip when she walks out.
When she tries to call Byunghun, the phone still rings…
Oppa, pick it up…

--

Byunghun stays at his side while the four men the others, his phone rings, he holds Yeol Rin tightly, she was sobbing with him, with his free hand he picks up.
“Yebseyo?”
“Oppa…Where are you?”
“I can’t speak now…I…”

Suddenly someone grabs his phone out his hand, and smacks it hard on the ground, and steps on it, “Now, give us the girl…” the man, who must the leader harshly asks him.
“No…”

Harsh they pull him away of his child, but Byunghun didn’t want to let her go, when they break his grip, they put him the other side.
He struggles, soon he hears Yeol Rin’s screams and cries, Byunghun’s heart hurts when he hears that, he sees two men standing by her sitting on her tiny waist and pulling her hair.
“I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe! Go off me,” she cries and screams her lungs out, the other was filming, how nasty and filtly…
Byunghun feels powerless, “Please get her off! Abuse me instead of her!” tears overwhelming him, his voice clearly broken…
They turn to him, “Arasso…”
They pulls rough Yeol Rin’s wrist and Seul Hee just walk in, “Bring that girl outside, we are having fun with him…”
Seul Hee looks at him, “Are you really going that far?” Seul Hee looks disbelieve to him, “If that bring my child safe then yes…”
Seul Hee grabs roughly Yeol Rin’s wrist, and the camera, “Fine…Go ahead do what you want with him, when he is begging then call me…”

Seul Hee pulls and wiggles out Seul Hee’s cold grip, she looks at her dad, “Daddy…Daddy…” she raises her hand to him.
She wants to grab him…
“Daddy…” her voice was shaking and broken, Seul Hee roughly says, “Let’s see how much your father goes for your love…”
When they walk outside…Byunghun is there alone left with four men…
It felt so similar…
Like this happens before…Five years ago…

--

Young Mi looks confused, she looks at her phone, and she tries to call him again…
This scares her a lot now, normally he would pick it up, but this time not…
Suddenly someone grabbed her shoulder, she shocked and when she turned around, “Chanhee…”

date added: 6 July 2012