Chapter XIV: Brother

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

NU'EST - Face (Instrumental)


 

Tuesday

Young Mi could face palm herself of being weak…
Around school, she sees L.Joe, when she wants to go to him, but L.Joe always dragged away by his friend Seul Hee.
She still doesn´t give up, she must tell to L.Joe…

Tae-Hyun asks by the free hour, “Young Mi-yah, are feeling now well today?”
Young Mi looks at him, “Nae, I am, are you concerned?”
Tae-Hyun blushes lightly, “Nae,” Young Mi laughs, “Aigoo…Sometimes I think you are good dongsaeng, who is your hyung by the way?”
“Yoon Seongmin, why?”
Young Mi’s eyes pops out.
“Seong-min?” she stutters…
She doesn’t looked at him anymore, Seongmin…Yoon Seongmin…Is the one who made Seo Chan suffering, Young Mi stands up and walks away.

Tae-Hyun looks confused.
Did I say something wrong? He thinks.
He chase after her.
When he grabs her wrist, he turns her easily around, “Did I say something wrong?” he asks directly.
“No…It’s just…Your brother…Nothing…” she shakes her head.
“What…Tell me…” Tae-Hyun looks concerns to her.
“He left Seo Chan…” says Young Mi shortly.
“Nae…Nam Seo Chan…I know…What wrong with her?” asks Tae-Hyun.
“Nam is my last name first…I was Nam Young Mi and she is my cousin…” she tilts her head.
Tae-Hyun loses his grip, “How is with her…Is she fine?” Tae-Hyun asked quickly out concerned.
Young Mi looks confused; Seo Chan never told that Seongmin got a younger brother…
However, he was very different from Seongmin, more childish, more caring…Unlike Seongmin…
They are completely the opposite…

 “She is fine…” she says calmly, “Omo…It’s a she…” and Tae-Hyun smiles.
“You really different than your own brother…” says Young Mi.
“Nae…He is more the charismatic brother with many girls adores him, but I was so mad that he left Seo Chan noona…She was so nice and kind…But he didn’t took his responsibility…Please tell Seo Chan noona…I’m sorry that didn’t helped her…I feel so sorry…” Tae-Hyun looks with honest eyes to Young Mi.
Even he holds her hands, Seul Hee sees that behind a wall, she grabs her phone and takes a picture…And smirks and walks away.

“You don’t have to feel sorry Tae-Hyun-ah,” Tae-Hyun releases his grip and sees Seo Chan.
“Noona,” he hugs her, “Mianhae, mianhae…” he apologizes.
“Aigoo…Still the childish boy, how have you been?” she smiles nicely.
Tae-Hyun wiggles with his arms, “Good…I heard it was a baby girl, kyaaa…Is she cute?”
Seo Chan smiles, “Haha, she is…Tae-Hyun-ah, since you know Young Mi, be nice to her, she is my precious niece.”
Tae-Hyun chuckles, “Of course, I will noona, this time I will be a better person for you noona.”
Seo Chan smiles, “You always were a good kid, unlike your brother.”
Tae-Hyun nods,  “Nae, but don’t think about the bad things…This time you should smile and make the baby girl smile, noona.”
Seo Chan hugs him, “Aigoo…You never changed your optimistic attitude.”

Seongmin looks with jealous eyes to his own dongsaeng, is he going be a traitor? On the other hand, I can use him…
He smirks, I want to see my daughter…I have the right to see her…

Seul Hee hops to L.Joe, he is with Chunji.
“OPPA!” she tackles him, “Yah…Seul Hee…Don’t do that every time,” says L.Joe coldly.
“Look,” she shows the picture of Young Mi and Tae-Hyun, Tae-Hyun looks like he was confessed to her and held her hands.
“I think Tae-Hyun and Young Mi like each other, is dating behind your back?” Seul Hee says stupidity way.
L.Joe shakes his head, “She never does that to me…”
Seul Hee smirks, grabs his arm, and drags to her.

L.Joe looks behind a wall to his wife, she was laughing with Tae-Hyun, Seo Chan left already.
She even hits his chest playfully.
“Stop that…” she cooed with a bright smile, but Tae-Hyun danced ‘Sorry Sorry from Super Junior’.
“Yah…What are you doing? Are you crazy,” Tae-Hyun shakes his head, “Aniyo…Owh yea, come with me,” he grabs her hand and takes her somewhere else.

L.Joe looks totally piss off, is she really cheating on me? Screw this…I’m out here…
He walks away, but he face was so mad that Seul Hee smirks, woot…Mission complete?

-The real reason-

Tae-Hyun drags Young Mi to the roof, Young Mi’s eyes opens wide.
“Whoa…So pretty,” she smiles.
Tae-Hyun smiles, “Nae…This is where I go, when I want to refresh my mind,” he chuckles and rubs awkwardly his nape.
“Jeongmal, it so beautiful…” Young Mi holds the edge of the wall.
She closes her eyes, the wind blows gently through her hair.

 

A nice silence comes between them.
Tae-Hyun could only glare at Young Mi; she was the beautiful view for him…
Someday he wants to confess her, these feelings he can’t hold to long anymore…
Even he knows that she will reject him…
At least, she knows his feelings and they can be better friends…
Young Mi turns to him, “Thank you for showing this great place, you’re really a good friend.”
Tae-Hyun smiles, “Of course, I’m a good friend.”
Young Mi laughs, “Nae…”

 

 

In addition, she puts two hands on her tummy, Tae-Hyun looks concerned to her, is she…No she can’t be…
Moreover, why her husband not with her or he doesn’t know about that yet…

date added: 15 April 2012

Tae-Hyun is such a good guy, too bad I putted him friendzone and I sense drama is coming up, who sense it too? Raise your hand then! haha. xPpyong MiyaChan<3