Chapter XXXVI: The box with the memories of the twins and…

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

2NE1 - Love Is Ouch


Young Mi swallows, “Nothing special, there sit my…Wedding dress,” she lies.
“But your dress hangs there,” he points and he raises curious his eyebrows, “Ah…This box…All it’s not so special.”
“Then I can take a look right?”
he walks to the box, “Ani!” Young Mi pulls Byunghun away of the box, Byunghun lost his balance, and he falls on Young Mi’s bed with her.
Byunghun comes up, his face brushes against someone’s face, well cheek, he looks under him, and he sees Young Mi big eyes, nose, her light pink cheeks and lips…
Lips of hers, a memory comes up.

(Chapter review XXIII from he’s going be my what?!)

“Come on smile for me,” I said, I was holding my phone for Young Mi’s face, “Don’t want to,” she merong.
“Please, you got already a picture of me,” I fought back.
She was sitting for my nose, “Arasso, but you need be on the picture too,” she sat between my legs again and took over my phone, “Aish…Fine…”
“Smile~” I smiled, but Young Mi thought something else, she didn’t click it now, “Yah…When are you ta-…” she kissed my cheek, I was surprised and she took the picture.
She grinned happy, “Omo…So cute, especially your shocked expression,” she changed my wallpaper to this picture.
“Yah! I don’t want to use it…” I pouted.
“I won’t take any pictures anymore, it’ll be this one or there will be none,” she poked my cheek.
“Ara…At least I got a kiss, well on my cheek, can I have time on my lips,” I chuckled and puckered my lips, Young Mi giggled, “Omo, you look so cute now…”
She poked my lips, “Yah…Please?” I used this time my puppy eyes, “Kyaaa~” she giggled and covered her face.
“Mwo? Am I that scary?” I joked, Young Mi shook her head, “Aniyoooo~...But you look so childish in so adorable way…” she softly said.
“But I want a small kiss of you~” I whined.
When I stopped whining, she kissed my lips.
When she wanted release of the kiss, I pulled by her waist closer, she was lying on her back suddenly; it turned from innocent kiss to a romantic kiss.
 I stopped to let her take some breathes, “Yah…You kissing monster…” she pouted really cute.
“Kekeke…Only for you now, I love you too,” I pecked once on her lips and stared at her madly red cheeks and her pouting face.
“Byunghun oppa…Love you too…” she softly said and again he pecked her lips, “I know,” both smiled and keeps staring at each other eyes.

Byunghun shook his head and saw Young Mi’s face, he gets of her, “I’m sorry,” Young Mi’s heart races as an idiot, Young Mi, this isn’t time for mind refreshing of the past…
“It’s okay,” she stands up and cleans the mess, Byunghun looks at her, why did I said I loved her…And she to me? Why did I kissed her…I love Seul Hee right?
What happens to the picture actually? Byunghun grabs his phone.
He was stupid to never watching his photos again, since the amnesia he was busy to get his old life back, but what if the life he got isn’t the life should be, while Young Mi almost done is with cleaning.
She sees Byunghun looking at his phone, “What is this…” he suddenly mumbles.
Young Mi froze, d-did he found something?
 “Ahaha…I need to cook some dinner,” she quickly goes away.

Byunghun keeps looking at the photo…Well more photos showed up, of him with a bright smile or happy with Young Mi in his arms.
Is this for real?
He stares at her closet, which it closed again.
He opens again and grabs the box.

Young Mi thinks, wait…The box, she quickly goes upstairs.
Yeol Rin says to Hyuk Min, “Oppa…I think we need to hide…”
Hyuk Min looks confused, “Why? I think umma is going be mad at Mister Byunghun, he is still at her room,” Hyuk Min says, “Nae, let’s hide behind the couch.”

Byunghun opens the box.
He sees photo albums and stuffs.
A hairpin, mobile charm, and loss photos of…Him and Young Mi.
Byunghun looks confused, why did she kept these after years.
Then he sees the divorce letter, he grabs it, only his autograph written, but not hers.
He hears footsteps, quickly he puts in his pocket, the door opens again, Young Mi sees Byunghun by the opened box, “Ah…So embarrassed,” she walks to him and close the box.
She didn’t dare to look at him, but she feels to going cry, Byunghun says, “You kept these, but why can’t I remember this?”
Young Mi says, “It’s nothing, I’m kind of a girl who can’t let the past,” she pulls Byunghun out her room, “So, don’t come to my room, arasso?”
Before Byunghun could ask something, Young Mi says, “You lived already further than I do…You already let me go…”
 “Let you go?”
Byunghun looks confused, Young Mi looks at him with teary eyes, “Yeah…You did it…” she turns her back and walks downstairs.
Byunghun feels his chest hurts suddenly.
Why? Moreover, what does she mean let her go? Was I happy with her?
Still…I feel horrible to this…
He walks downstairs, Young Mi is in the kitchen, then he walks into the living room, seeing the twins hiding behind the couch, “What are you two doing?”
“You two didn’t fight?”
Hyuk Min says, Byunghun shakes his head, “Yeol Rin, it’s safe,” both of them sit normal on the couch.
Byunghun says, “How did you describe your father?”
It makes him curious about Young Mi’s man and their father.
“Mhm…A male!” Hyuk Min says, Yeol Rin nods, Byunghun says, “Name, what happens to him?”
The twins become silence, “We don’t know,” Hyuk Min says.
Young Mi comes into the living room, “What’s wrong?”
Yeol Rin says, “Mister Byunghun wants to know appa.”
Young Mi says, “Uhm…Let’s don’t talk to Byunghun, he is a guest not our family,” she awkwardly smiles, “But you two wash your hands, dinner is soon ready.”
The twins nod and walks to the bathroom.

Byunghun sees Young Mi is hiding something for the twins, but especially for him.
“Hey, may I know his name?” Young Mi gaze at him, “He doesn’t have a name,” she replies and walk to the kitchen.
Byunghun scratches his neck.

--

Around midnight, everyone sleep.
Except Byunghun he lies with open eyes to the ceiling, he keeps thinking about the box.
He grabs the divorce letter.
She never divorced me…
Why…Officially she is still my wife and these my kids…But she wasn’t pregnant when we were in our marriage...
He stands up and walks to Young Mi’s room, silence he opens the door and peeks, he sees Young Mi sleep with her back facing to her closet.
On his toes, he walks to her closet and sees the box, sneakily he opens it and grabs one photo album and walks quickly back to his room.
He sits on his bed and stares at the photo album.
He hesitates first to open it, but he opens it.
It was photo of her pregnancy and it has written, Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min’s first year.
Whoa…So organized… Byunghun thinks, he flips some over, seeing Young Mi with a kind smile holding two babies in her arms.
Their cute smiling faces showed each photos or sleeping faces…Just everything of them.
Then he sees Young Mi sleeping by her children tired, but holding their small hand.
She must be very good mother…
When he flips again, he sees a letter between it.
With his name written, strange…He thinks and opens the letter.

Dear Byunghun,

Mightily you received your memories or not about me.
However, ______ told me to write a letter to you.
Because, I already made this photo album along with the others that I have made or shall make, to see what you missed in my life and especially Hyuk Min and Yeol Rin’s life.
Therefore, this is a letter only for you.

Our children, yes children…I was not pregnant of one but two children, twins.
I am so happy.
They are so adorable and small.
Hyuk Min looks a lot to you, so strange.
I used the names that you wanted to call them.
Yes, I remember the names, Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min.
However, someday you will them in real live, for now…
You mightily already lived further.
I know that, I saw that…You are so happy with Seul Hee, I did not dare to say I was pregnant and Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min your children were, when and mightily still have amnesia.
Therefore, I kept it a secret for you…
I am sorry for saying like this…
However, when they grow older, I will sure say, this was your father, who let me go…
Lee Byunghun…
I am sorry for keeping this away from you, I hope you will get a great life, without me.

Loves,

Lee, no Nam Young Mi

Byunghun froze, this are my children, my children and she hidden away for five years away from me…
He feels deep inside mixed emotions, angry, sad, confused…
With fast steps, he walks to Young MI, shakes her awake and says, “Are Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min my children!”
Young Mi opens her eyes.
She goes up and sees Byunghun confused face, but in his hand the photo album and in his other the letter, her eyes grow big.
Did he read that letter?

Byunghun walks to her, she froze, she stands up and wants to walk away, but he holds her wrists and pins her to the walls, “Am I…Their real father?” he asks.
Young Mi turns her head to him, she swallows, Byunghun feels her arm shivers and the way she looks at him was scared and teary.

date added: 21 May 2012

The drama isn't over yet! hehe, just want to warn you already ^^

Bye, see you in the next update <3

x-MiyaChan