Chapter XXVIII: My star, my love, my only one

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

Big Time Rush - Superstar

 

 First thing, I'm not death with writing! I'm quite busy + huge writerblock with some stories, which under this one~ Mianhae, so this is a small update.

Warning: Super Cheesy short chapter, mianhae if it's too short TT^TT, I tried to make it longer, but that was it.


L.Joe drags Young MI somewhere else…It turn slowly darker the sky.

-Young Mi’s P.O.V-

 I feel his grip is tight, is he afraid that I will misunderstand him again? I don’t blame on that, maybe…I’m too naïve sometimes, sometimes too much…
He stops with walking and turns around to face me, “I…I…I…” more words couldn’t come out his mouth, I see his sacredness in his eyes, that I would be mad at him…Only what she did said…Seul Hee…Thought she, I was that weak or naïve…
I hug him, “I don’t care about that promise nor that kissing, you already regretted that you did, I don’t blame you,” I speak with a soft tone.
He hugs me, tightly, as if he was relieved, “Still…I’m so sorry…I never thought that Seul Hee liked me, I always thought she liked me just a friend…Really,” he looks at me with his honest eyes.
I nod, “Gwenchana…Really, I’m not mad or sad…Next time warn me about your friends…Nae?”
I see he doesn’t believe me, “Aigoo…I changed…In a good way, I’m stronger and I can trust you better babo,” I giggle, still he doesn’t trust me.
“B-but…I…” he scratches his nape, I tiptoed to him and whispers, “I love you, and you know that…Our love is stronger than last year, much stronger…” and I kiss on his lips.

-No one’s P.O.V-

L.Joe smiles between the kiss, she really loves and trust me like no one else.
He hugs her waist, the kiss turns from a small kiss to a romantic one.
L.Joe leans back to let Young Mi breath, “Aigoo…Kissing monster…” she mutters softly.
He chuckles sneaky and pecks her forehead, “Well, I’m your kissing monster and will be always your kissing monster, my sweet innocent darling,” Young Mi pouts.
“Why do everyone call me innocent, I’m not that innocent,” L.Joe chuckles at his wife’s childish behaviour, “Well you look innocent and think innocent, that’s why,” he chuckles.
Young Mi cringes her nose, “I don’t think always innocent,” L.Joe raises his eyebrow, “So, my wife got ert minds?”
Young Mi cheeks turn red, “Aniyo, not that way, I…I…” she quickly walks away, L.Joe snickers, “So, my wife~ got ert minds~” he teases behind her.
Young Mi puffs her cheeks, “Well only because she got a cheesy ert husband!” she fights back.
L.Joe softly her waist and places his hands on her tummy and whispers in her ear, “Since when am I ert husband?”
“I didn’t say that,”
she innocent smiles, L.Joe puffs his cheeks this time, “Aigoo…I’m not that ert or cheesy, jagiya~” he pouts.
“Yes, you are…You big baby and you want to be a father?” Young Mi chuckles, L.Joe smiles to, “Hey, I’m going be the father for this child, our child and husband for you,” he pecks her cheek and rubs softly her tummy.
“Then he or she is lucky to have a dad like you,” Young Mi smiles.
“No, she or he is lucky to have a mother like you,” L.Joe smiles shyly.

date added: 15 May 2012


Btw, I made these poster by myself for two good friends~ Still I'm on beginning fase, so don't mind if it's too nuubish hehe~

Could you support them too? The stories are good in my opinion <3

Who are they? - Taeminiie, I help her and she is a nice girl to talk hehe~

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/192866/2/who-are-they-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin-vampire

My beloved diary - TheMulleKee, also a nice girl~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/185458/my-beloved-diary-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-taemin-vampire-yoona

 

So, be patience, I will try to overcome my writerblock and my busy schoolschedule! I got plenty ideas for this story, but can't find a good opening to put it in! TT____TT