Chapter LIV: Shocked view

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

Sorry if it's too crappy ^^"

MBLAQ It's War - Music Box Version

***

Yeol Rin started to cry, “Mommy, what’s going on? Mommy?” many questions, but Young Mi ignores it, “Shh, everything will be fine, just…”
Soon she feels a slight pull on her hair, “Release that girl,” Han Hyuk says, “No…” she hugs tightly her child.
Again, a hard pull in hair, she bites her lip.

Byunghun opens his eyes, and sees the man pulling Young Mi’s hair, saying, ‘Give me the child’.
Yeol Rin hugs tightly her.
Byunghun stands up, even he hasn’t recovered from the other beat down, he couldn’t see how Young Mi is suffering, he pushes Han Hyuk away.
“You again?” he punches right in his face, Young Mi is off guard, the other one grabs hastily her daughter, “Mommy,” Yeol Rin is deeply frightened.
She struggles out the man’s big arms, and they drag her somewhere else.
Young Mi looks lost, she wants to move, and when she stands up, something grabs her wrist, she turns around, “Let me go,” she looks at the person who holds her.
“Not until we…” Young Mi kicks his nuts, he easily goes down, then Young Mi sees Byunghun is beating down by two men, one of them called Han Hyuk, he was kicking badly in his stomach, she sees Byunghun looking at her, with pain in his eyes, yet he mouths, ‘Go, now.’

Young Mi bites her lip, almost to break her own lip.
She blinks fast her tears away and runs outside.
She looks around her, soon she hears child’s shrieks and cries, and she runs to the sound.

--

Seul Hee walks into the room and sees Byunghun lying down on the ground, beating down by her own men.
“Stop,” she says, they stop, “Hold him,” she commands.
They hold Byunghun, his head hangs over, he feels weak, Seul Hee lifts his chin up, to make him looking to her, “So, so, not chancing any mind? I asked to Young Mi already, but she refused, so the choice went to you…Again,” her cold eyes gazes his.
“Never, I have my own family and life, she is a part of it, and you don’t,” Byunghun coldly hisses to her, Seul Hee fakes smile.
“Really?” she caresses his cheek, “I really love you oppa, why can’t you accept it? Your child and that girl will be safely away of this trouble now, if you change your mind now, or something bad happens to your little girl,” she pretends to be innocent, but Byunghun is sick of it.
“I never, you hear me, never be with you, you’re the one who caused mine amnesia, and took me away of my family for five years, it was unbearable to think about that, she raises my children alone, but I could be on her side, if you didn’t interrupted my life,” Byunghun talks.
Seul Hee’s heart breaks tiny for tiny parts apart, she swallows, “She doesn’t deserve you at all, she didn’t put work or did show any things that she wants to remember them, when you lost your memories,” tears drip down over her cheeks.
Her voice shaking and broken.
“She did it out care for our children, if she stressed about me, who knows what happens to them,” Byunghun says.
Seul Hee slaps his face, “What’s so perfect about her, she is so naïve, stupid, and a useless girl, not strong mentally and physically!”
She grasps his collar, “Why,” she looks at him with hurt and watery eyes,  “Because she has a great heart and the other reason, I know she loves me in the right way, so do I,” those words pierce in her heart.
She let his collar go, her head leans forward, and her bangs fall for her eyes.
“Fine,” she grabs her phone, she looks straight to Byunghun’s eyes, “Kill that girl, and if that woman interrupts, kill her too,” she cold and heartless says.
His eyes turn big, “You…”
Seul Hee turns around, “Let him watch the show of his daughter and wife…”
She walks away with broken heart and teary eyes.

--

Young Mi hears more screams and cries, her heartbeat was in , so badly racing was it.

When she hears a room with the biggest noise, she opens the door.
She sees one man sitting on her daughter’s tiny waist, “I can’t breathe! Get off me! You’re hurting me!” Yeol Rin screams her lungs out, tears flowing down over her cheeks.
Young Mi runs to him and pushes him away with her all the strength she has.
When he gets off, Young Mi hugs her daughter.
Yeol Rin was totally shivering of terror and fear, she hugs her mother tightly, and she sobs on her shoulder.
Young Mi blinks her tears away, the man gets up, her eyes go big when she sees he pulls a knife out his pocket.
“Give me the child, I’ve an order to kill her,” he hisses.
Young Mi shakes her head.
She hears footsteps.
With hope, she looks at the door.
However, when it opens...
Her hopes fade rapidly when she sees it’s Byunghun with Seul Hee’s men.
He struggles, but stops when he sees her.

When she was off her guard, the man with the knife grabs Yeol Rin out her arms, and pushes Young Mi away, “No, please, I’m begging you, don’t hurt her,” Young Mi says to him.
“Sorry, an order is an order,” he says cold, Yeol Rin sees the knife, she struggles and screams, tears flow over her cheeks.

Byunghun bare it, and he stomps on their foot and punches in their faces, ‘cause they were off their guards, quickly he walks to the man, “One step closer, and she’s gone,” he holds the knife by Yeol Rin’s throat.
“Daddy…” it comes weakly out and with glassy watery eyes gazing him, he frozen.

Young Mi stands up, with speed, she grabs the knife, the man let the girl go, grabbing her wrist, Yeol Rin runs to Byunghun.

Byunghun holds his daughter tightly, the other men, run the man with the knife for help, but two others grabbing Byunghun by his arms.

The man is indeed stronger than Young Mi, but she holds tightly the knife, “FINE YOU DIE FIRST!” he screams, Young Mi let it go and wants to run.
However, he grabs her wrist, two other men support him, and hold her arms, Young Mi swallows, “STOP!” someone says.

Byunghun quickly turns around, it was Seul Hee, I thought she was gone?

With clicking sounds of her heels she walks to Young Mi, “I want to you her with my own hands,” she says emotionless.
“With a knife?” the man dumb says.
“No, with this.”
She grabs out her pocket, a silver gun, she looks at her gun to Young Mi, and it was as if she was holding her breath, looking at the gun with fear.
She points the gun to her chest, “Too bad, that both of you rejected the offer, you had a life for you,” Seul Hee smirks.
She places her index finger to the trigger…

It was as if the time went in slow motion…

Byunghun covers his daughter’s view to make her looking to his chest and covering her ears, bitterly watching his wife’s kill, tears burns in his eyes.
His heart aching, he couldn’t go to there, because his way is blocked and he needed to protect his daughter.
Young Mi feels her heart stopped now when her index finger was by the trigger.

“FREEZE! Put that gun down and put her hands up!” the police storms in the room.
The man with the knife drops the knife so did Seul Hee, Young Mi catches her breath, Chunji runs inside, “Give me her, go to Young Mi,” he says.

Byunghun runs to her, “Are you alright?”
Young Mi looks at him, “Nae, just shocked and shaking,” Byunghun hugs her, “I’m glad this is over,” Young Mi nods.

Seul Hee had her hands up, the police was busy with the men of her, knife taken away, but the gun not, quickly she grabs the gun pointing to Byunghun’s back, die…

Young Mi sees it, because she faces her, she pushes Byunghun away of her, the sound of the shot echoes the whole room, the police rushes to her, putting her down.
Crazily she laughs, “Finally you deserved what you deserved!” she screams of joy.

Young Mi lands on her knees, luckily it wasn’t shot in her heart, but yet she’s hurt, because around under was it fired.
Byunghun holds her, “Aish, why did you protect me,” she holds his hand, “Be-because…” her view is blurry hastily, it cold…
Blood didn’t stop with flowing, she closes her eyes.
Faint actually, Byunghun shocked, “Young Mi…Young Mi, wake up…Wake up,” he holds her…
You can’t leave now, you can’t…
Really, you can’t…
How am supposed to live on without you?

date added: 18 July 2012