Chapter XXXV: Babysitter Byunghun with the twins

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

SHINee - Honesty


Byunghun looks around him, where are they? Living room! He first thinks.
He walks to the living room and sees the two children, Hyuk Min is playing with toy bricks and Yeol Rin is drawing and the television on.
Both of them are silence, whoa…She must be really a good mom, Byunghun thinks.
“Mister Byunghun, when do we eat?” Yeol Rin looks up behind the huge table, awh, how adorable is she, “Uhm…I will make something, uhm…Please stay here,” they nod and he walks into kitchen.

Hyuk Min walks to his sister, “He is nervous…” Yeol Rin nods, “Let’s go to him,” Hyuk Min holds her hand and walks to the kitchen.
They see Byunghun making cereals.
He places on the table, “Mianhae, I’m a kind of a bad cook,” Yeol Rin giggles, while Hyuk Min says, “Gwenchana, beside umma is jjang with cooking,” Byunghun chuckles and help them sitting.

Byunghun sits there, looking at the twins eating, so lively children, Hyuk Min chews funny, while Yeol Rin giggles at her brothers’ eating.
Soon his tummy growls, Yeol Rin hears that, “Mister Byunghun are you hungry?” she gives her spoon with cereals to him, “Aniyo, I will eat some apple,” Yeol Rin pouts sadly, “If she does that that means you made her sad, you are mean hyung!” Hyuk Min says and points at him, “If you make her cry, I will tell umma!”
Byunhun feels bad and takes one bite, which makes Yeol Rin smiles.

While the two twins sitting in the living room again, Byunghun washes the dishes, babysitting isn’t that bad, suddenly his phone rings in the living room, Byunghun just finish it, when he wants to take off the embarrassed apron, to take his phone call, Yeol Rin comes to him, “Mister Byunghun…” she softly says.
Byunghun got it off and kneels down to her, “Hey, what’s wrong?” he asks, “Hyuk Min is talking to the witch,” she giggles and quickly run away.
Hyuk Min is talking to the witch…Wait…They called yesterday Seul Hee…Oh crap.
He runs into the living room, then he sees Hyuk Min talks through the phone, “Yeol Rin, do you know how that thing works?” he keeps the phone upside down.
Yeol Rin says, “You are talking to the witch,” Hyuk Min says, “The ugly ajumma witch? Annyeong, ugly witch,” he says through the phone.
Soon he presses to loud speaker, Byunghun hears Seul Hee saying, “Yah, you dirty evil child, give me oppa,” Byunghun was afraid that Seul Hee is almost cursing with the children, Byunghun grabs the phone out Hyuk Min’s hand and puts in normal stand and says, “Seul Hee, I’m…”
A small tantrum through the phone, Byunghun puts the phone away from his ear, the twins looks at him, Yeol Rin whispers to Hyuk Min, “Is that a couple fight?”
Hyuk Min shrugs his shoulders, they keep looking at Byunghun, “I will tell this later tonight, I promise you, love you,” Byunghun quickly hangs up.

He sees the twins stares at him, “Don’t worry, uhm…What do you want to do?”
Yeol Rin says, “Playing hide and seek!”
Hyuk Min excited jumps, “YAY! Hide and seek!  Hyung is the seeker!” the two starts to run.
Byunghun looks confused and looks walks in the hallway.
He sees Yeol Rin hiding behind the clothes, “Found you,” Byunghun pats her head.
She pouts, “Now you need to find Hyuk Min oppa, but he is good in hiding!” Byunghun lifts her up, “Let’s find then.”

Hyuk Min wasn’t in the living room, kitchen, bathroom, not in Byunghun’s room, when Byunghun stands in front of Young Mi’s room, Yeol Rin says, “You can’t go in there,” Byunghun looks at her, “Why not?”
“Because it’s umma’s room, you are stranger, we can’t let you in there, Mister Byunghun,”
she says.
“I just want to find Hyuk Min, besides is there something I need to know?” Yeol Rin says, “Don’t go in umma’s closet, we don’t why we cannot search there,” Byunghun nods.

Byunghun opens the door, he sees a hill under Young Mi’s bed, “Found you,” he childish says, Hyuk Min comes out with his head, “Awh…”
Yeol Rin climbs in Young Mi’s bed, “Mister Byunghun…Can we go out,” Byunghun scratches his neck, “Sure…”
The two kids start to run away again, aish…How many energy do they have…I envy Young Mi’s strength of taking not one but two children…
Byunghun looks around Young Mi’s room, just simple decorated, then he stares to the closet, it makes him curious, one peek can’t be bad right?
He opens the closet and sees as first a wedding dress…
 (the dress that Young Mi wore for their wedding)

A short memory of the wedding came in his mind suddenly.

(Review of chapter Chapter XXVIII from He’s going be my…What?!)

“Lee Byunghun, do you take Nam Young Mi as your wife, and promise you that you’re loyal and love for her are in ill health and in wealth and poverty, you stay at her side.”
I gazed at her and smiled, “I do,” he shove the ring through her left ring finger.
“And you, Nam Young Mi, do you take Lee Byunghun as your husband, and promise you that your loyal and love for her are in ill health and in wealth and poverty, you stay at his side.”
She looked at me, “Yes, I do,” she blushed lightly and she shove his ring through his left ring finger.
“I pronounce you out husband and wife, you may kiss the bride,” says the pastor with a bright smile.
I smirked and bent down and kissed her deeply in front of everyone.

 After ten minutes, Chunji tapped my shoulder, “Mr Lee, Get a room,” he joked.
I shot a death glare to him, but I saw her blushed madly.
 Everyone clapped loudly for the new married couple.

Byunghun looked confused, why did I remember that?
Was it because of the dress? But…Why did I looked happy with her…
Soon he hears footsteps, his heart races, but then he looks at the door, seeing the twins, looking curious to him, “Hyung, when are we leaving?”
Byunghun shakes his head, “Oh…Mianhae…I just carried away…”
Yeol Rin sees the dress, “Whoa…Is that mommy’s dress?”
Hyuk Min stares at the dress too, “Umma must be looking pretty in that dress.”
Byunghun realizes with the short memory, she sure looked beautiful in that dress…
A small break in his heart, he could felt, why did he felt that?
The twins goes into the closet, soon it becomes a mess, clothes falls down and Yeol Rin sees a box, “Whoa…That’s a huge box.”
Byunghun sees the box; he shakes his head and closes the closet, “I shouldn’t have looked at this, this someone’s private…Please keep a secret.”
The twins nod.

Byunhun walks in his casual clothes with a motherly bag around his shoulder and on each side he holds the twins hand.
He feels embarrassed, especially the grandmothers and moms saying, “Aigoo…What a lovely father to talk his children out,” Byunghun got quickly a red face.
“Hyung I want there!” Hyuk Min pulls Byunghun with him to the playground.
When they got there, Hyuk Min quickly plays in the sandbox, while Yeol Rin sits nicely next Byunhun, which he was texting Seul Hee, Yeol Rin plays with her fingers.
Without realizes, Byunghun stretches himself out with his arms, and hits kind hard Yeol Rin’s head, he shocks and looks at Yeol Rin who got teary eyes, “Mianhae, mianhae,” he holds her, “Gwenchana…” she kindly says and releases out his grip and walks to her brother.
Did I just make her mad at me?
Yeol Rin asks Hyuk Min to play together, soon Byunghun sees Yeol Rin stares at him, whoa…She looks a lot to Young Mi…
Soon he receives a text, ‘Hey, don’t forget to give him fruit and I forget to say, Yeol Rin is the shy one and Hyuk Min more the trouble maker sometimes’.
Hyuk Min starts run around through the playground, and Yeol Rin walks after her brother, soon Hyuk Min bumps to someone rudely.
“Yah…Kid, watch out where you run,” Hyuk Min merong, “Bad ajusshi!” the man raises eyebrow, “Yah!” when he says that, shocks Yeol Rin who just comes there.
“Well…A girl…” he grabs her wrist, Yeol Rin looks scared to the man, “How old are you?” the man asks, Byunghun sees the man with the twins, what is he doing? Then he sees he grabs Yeol Rin’s wrist, what the hell? A e?
He walks to them, “Yah sir, leave them alone,” the man looks at them, “Who are you?”
“Uhm…I’m there…”
Yeol Rin cries and runs to his leg, “Appa…”
Hyuk Min knows what Yeol Rin did, so he did the same, “Appa, that man is scary,” he pulls on his jeans, Yeol Rin hides her face to his leg, the man swallows.
“Mianhae, I thought they were lost…So I…”
Byunghun knows what the children tried to do, so he looks coldly to the man, “Get lost and don’t ever touch my children.”
The man gulps and walks quickly away from them.

Young Mi just pass through the playground and see her children crying by Byunghun’s leg, omo…
She quickly walks to them, “Yeol Rin…Hyuk Min, what’s wrong?” she asks worried.
“Umma!” the twins run to her, Byunghun chuckles, but for a feeling, just a feeling…
He really thought he was a father to them…
He shakes his head, they aren’t his children…
However, he wished to have those two as his children…

Young Mi lifts Yeol Rin up with one arm, holds Hyuk Min’s arm, and walks to him, “Hey, I just got worried about them, and I didn’t have any appointments for today…But was a problem to take care of them?”
Byunghun chuckles, “It wasn’t that hard…”
Young Mi looks at him, “So for now on, I can count on you when you can take care of these angels?”
Byunghun chokes, “Aniyo…”
Young Mi chuckles, Yeol Rin says, “Appa is funny.”
Young Mi stares at her daughter, “Yeol Rin-ah, Byunghun isn’t your father…He is uhm…An oppa for you,” Yeol Rin says sadly, “Why isn’t he your man…He is appa for me…”
Hyuk Min says, “Yeol Rin-ah, don’t make umma cry when we talk about appa…”
Young Mi swallows, “Yeol Rin-ah, don’t be sad, one day you and Hyuk Min will meet appa, I promise you.”
Byunghun feels horrible for the small family, Young Mi is a single mom with twins, what happens to the twins’ father…

--

“Byunghun-sshi, can you cut some fruits for them, I need to change,” says Young Mi.
“Sure,” Byunghun walks to the kitchen and grabs two apples and stares with a knife and the apple in his hands.
This isn’t hard…
Soon he hears a crash upstairs, for some reason a kind of electricity wave goes through his body like in the past...
He drops the knife and the apple and walks to the sound.

He sees Young Mi under the clothes of hers, “How can this happening…” she puts some clothes off her and sees Byunghun staring at her with a chuckle.
“Yah…This is not funny, wait…” she pulls some clothes away and search for the box, she sighs out relieve it was not broken or got any rips.
“What is so special about that box?” Byunghun asks suddenly.

date added: 20 May 2012

Lol...Next month...June is my birthday...Anyways sorry for the chapter wasn't the kind you hoped, but hey I hoped you liked the chapter and Oh, what is in the box? The box woot~ hahhahah~ Much loves x- MiyaChan

Bye~ See you in the next chapter ^^