Chapter XLIV: Family time

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

G.NA & Lee Ki Chan - Count On Me


Byunghun opens his eyes and sees his children sleeping close to each other and to him, but Young Mi was gone.
He rubs his eyes, and carefully stands up and walks downstairs, the smell of the dinner is heaven to his nose, and he walks to the kitchen and sees his wife cooking the dinner.
She turns around, “Hey sleepyhead, did you slept well?” she smiles with a bright smile, which makes him smile.
He hugs behind her and kisses her cheek, “Mhm…I did, and you?”
“Of course, I did, taste this,
” she gave him a spoon of the sauce, “Mhm, what is this, macaroni or spaghetti?”
“Spaghetti, the twins favourite food,”
she chuckles and he pecks her lips, “Sweet mother, but you need add more love to it,” he cringes his nose, she pouts, “I give enough love to my food and to my sweet kids.”
He pecks her cheek, “Just kidding,” he hugs tightly by her waist, “Babo…”
“What did you said, Miss Babo?”
he teases.
“Nothing, Mister Babo,” she chuckles, he puckers his lips, she shakes her head, “No-no, wake up the twins, dinner is soon done,” she says, “Nae.”

Byunghun walks upstairs and on his toes he walks toward in Young Mi’s room, “Yeollie, Hyukkie,” Byunghun walks to the twins, they’re snoring sweetly, when he shakes them gently, Yeol Rin got first her eyes open, “Appa?” she rubs her eyes, she smacks Hyuk Min, “Sleep head.”
Hyuk Min wakes up, “Nae?” he confused says, “Yeol Rin,” he falls down and sleeps suddenly further, Yeol Rin pouts and jumps on the bed, “Oppa…Oppa,” she tickles then, “Yeol Rin-ah, stop…” Hyuk Min starts to roll over the bed, Byunghun sees the danger, when Hyuk Min almost falls, he catches him on time, “Yah, you two, dinner is soon done,” the twins nods and walks downstairs.

“Umma!” they excited say through the house, Young Mi smiles, the house feels more lively and cosy, she turns around and the twins runs into the kitchen, quickly sitting on the table, “Ah, what did you two forget?” she points to them.
“Washing our hands,” they unison says, she smiles, “Pali pali, don’t forget to appa that he needs to wash it as well…”
They nods, when Byunghun walks downstairs, “Appa,” Hyuk Min points, Byunghun puts for joke his hands up, “Need to wash his hands too,” Yeol Rin finish Hyuk Min’s sentence, “Jeongmal? I won’t,” Byunghun grins, they pout, “Mommy will be mad then,” Yeol Rin raises her chin up and walks to the bathroom, Hyuk Min says, “Whoa, appa is bad boy, why does mommy likes you?” he chases after his sister.
Byunghun chuckles, bad boy? Haha, typical high school years, he shakes his head and walks after his twins, and washes his hands with them.

Young MI puts the plates with food on table, she puts the apron off and hears the twins laughing, aigoo…
She walks out the kitchen and sees Hyuk Min hanging upside down, “Mommy~ Appa is mean,” Hyuk Min laughs, Young Mi shakes her head, “Babo-yah, let him down,” Byunghun chuckles and let Hyuk Min down on his feet, Yeol Rin giggles, “Umma, do you like bad boy like appa?”
Young Mi blushes, “Aigoo, appa wasn’t a bad boy, well for so far I know,” she chuckles, Byunghun chuckles, “She loves me, because I am sensitive man,” he nods.
“Pfff…Sensitive? He is more the annoying king,” she lifts Hyuk Min up, “What?” Byunghun looks at his wife, “I said nothing,” she innocently smiles.
“Appa, how do you like mommy?” Yeol Rin asks then, “Because she is the pure and innocent girl like you,” he lifts her up.
“I am not that innocent and pure,” Young Mi says, “Pfff…Yes you are, trust me,” Byunghun chuckles, causes for Young Mi red cheeks.

Hyuk Min chews sloppy his food, while Yeol Rin eats calmly her food, Byunghun looks at Hyuk Min big bites and his mouth corners, red of the sauce, Young Mi chuckles, “Aigoo, are you schocked, yeobo?”
Byunghun gulps, “How can he eat that bigly,” he points to Hyuk Min, “Because I love eating likes this,” Hyuk Min smartly answers.
Cause Young Mi a laughter, “Whoa, even my son is smarter than you are.”
“Correction, our son, Hyukkie who do you like more, mom or dad,”
Hyuk Min points to Young Mi, “Yeol Rin?” she also points to Young Mi, “Yah, who likes me?”
“I do,”
Young Mi shyly says, “At least one person that loves me,” he pecks her cheek.

After dinner, Young Mi washes the dishes, while the other trio were playing games on Byunghun phone, Hyuk Min the gamer and Yeol Rin the watcher.
Byunghun chuckles at Hyuk Min funny focus face, he sticks his tongue out, “Hurray I won this game level,” he gives the phone to Yeol Rin and makes a funny dance.
Yeol Rin claps exited for her brother, Byunghun chuckles, aigoo, silly boy…

Young Mi comes back with a plate of strawberries, “Strawberries,” the twins suddenly squalls, Byunghun pretends his ears are hurt, Young Mi places on the table and the twins grabs quickly a fork and start to eat.
Byunghun hugs her waist and pulls her closer, “They do love strawberries a lot,” Young Mi chuckles, “Who doesn’t?”
 Byunghun chuckles, Young Mi feeds one to him, “Mhm, sweet,” Byunghun smiles, “Pffff…Who is now the innocent,” Young Mi chuckles, “You are,” he squeezes her tightly close to him…
“Pfff…I am not that innocent,” she puffs her cheeks up, “yes you are, jagi,” he pecks her cheek.

Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min sit nicely on the ground staring to their parents’ cosiness, while they eating a strawberry, “Oppa…Will you marry a girl like mommy?” Yeol Rin asks Hyuk Min, “Of course, you like daddy?”
“Ah, Yeol Rin, don’t find someone like dad,”
Young Mi says, “Yah, Hyuk Min, don’t find someone like mommy, she is too innocent to have fun with it,” Young Mi flicks his forehead, “Fine, want to divorce?”
Byunghun pouts, “Jagiya, mianhae, you the iest mom I know,” Young Mi blushes, “Yah, don’t say to in front of our children,” Byunghun sees her red face, “See innocent, I won,” Byunghun victorious laugh, Young Mi pinches his nose, “Mean oppa.”

“Mommy, are you really going to divorce daddy?” Yeol Rin walks to her and Young Mi places her on her lap, “I was joking, dad and I were teasing each other, don’t worry about us, getting divorce, I love daddy a lot, there is no way that I can love someone else,” Byunghun feels touched by Young Mi’s words, “Awh, the same reason to you, jagi…”

“Oi,” everyone look to Hyuk Min, “Can I fit the family too?” he pouts, Young Mi and Byunghun chuckle, “Come here,” Byunghun lifts Hyuk Min up and swirls around, “Whoa, daddy, I am getting dizzy,” Hyuk Min squalls in joy, Yeol Rin claps happily, Young Mi smiles.

After playing, Young Mi puts the twins in their bed, they snore quickly asleep, Young Mi smiles and kisses both on their forehead, “Sweet dreams, angels,” she walks silently outside.
When she comes to her room, she sees Byunghun lying there, “Aigoo, oppa…Can you go out, and I need to change,” Young Mi asks, “What, I have seen your before,” causes red cheeks on Young Mi, Byunghun chuckles, “Nae, I will innocent jagiya,” he pecks her lips and walks out the room.

Young Mi puffs her cheeks, cheesy oppa…
Quickly she changes her clothes in pyjamas which just pyjama pants and over-sized shirt, when she comes out she sees Byunghun waiting for her, “Done?” he chuckles.
“Nae, just washing and heading to sleep,” Young Mi stretches out, “Aigoo, brush my teeth too,” he chuckles, “Pfff…You are adult, you can do it by yourself,” Young Mi walks to the bathroom, Byunghun follows her.

While Young Mi brushes her teeth, Byunghun hugs behind her, nuzzling in her nape, “Oppa,” Young Mi turns her head, Byunghun pecks her lips, “Mhm, mint,” Young Mi flicks his forehead, “Babo-yah,” Byunghun chuckles and brushes his teeth too.

After that, Young Mi and Byunghun walk together to bedroom.

Young Mi puts the night lamp out and lies down, soon she feels two arms around her.
“Oppa…” Young Mi tiredly says, “Mhm…” like he didn’t know, “Stop cuddling, tomorrow both of have to work, and the twins to school,” Byunghun leans his forehead to her, Young Mi stares in the darkness into his eyes.

“Really? Fine, but I want a good night kiss,” he childish says, “I can’t believe, you really my husband and the father of our children,” Young Mi giggles, Byunghun pouts, Young Mi leans further and gently kiss him, but Byunghun held her then.
Deeper the kiss,  it wasn’t forceful, more sweet and innocent, after that Byunghun satisfied smiled, “Good night, jagiya,” he happily says, “Pffff…Kissing monster,” she smiles and closes her eyes.

Soon she falls asleep, Byunghun opens his eyes and looks to his wife, he smiles and gently her caresses her cheek, “Really…Even I am childish sometimes or too annoying, you are the only one, who turns me this way…
I love you, Lee Young Mi,”
he kisses her head and hugs her gently close to him.

-------

BTW I am not fully back! I just found some time to update some chapter ><"
Aigoo...I feel old...Two days ago, birthday, but I had to study on my birthday T__T Anyways, summer vacation is soon! Except I have tomorrow the two most difficult tests of the testweek! OTL...

Anyways that means

I AM NOT FULLY RETURNED!

Yet!

See you soon! x- MiyaChan