Chapter XIII: Interruption – couldn’t tell

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

Yang Yoseob - I Cherish That Person


 

Young Mi sleeps peacefully on L.Joe’s lap, he puts some hair away of her face.
He smiles, after they came back, she felt tired and wanted to sleep, L.Joe offered his lap.
She has been sleeping like two hours.
He smiles, at least she is calming sleeping, soon he got a text, he reads it…
Seul Hee, here, your mom gave me your number, I will come to you and Young Mi, see you soon, oppa~ x
L.Joe turns his phone out, because another message of her comes up…
Seul Hee is still the clingy as we were younger…

He sees Young Mi rubs her eyes, she just wake up, “Hey sleepyhead,” he kisses her lips.
“Nae,” she smiles weakly.
“And…Did you get your period or are you…You know,” L.Joe feels awkwardly but he wants to know.
Young Mi bites her lip, when she opens , someone comes into her room.
“OPPA!” Seul Hee yells happily, Young Mi mouth just shut down, she swallows.

“Seul Hee, you really mean it?” L.Joe stands up and goes to her.
“Nae, bogo shipoyo!~” she hugs him by his waist and rests her head to his chest, Young Mi stands up, “Uhm… I will prepare some tea then,” she bows and left.

Seul Hee sees she was hiding something, “Oppa…Aunty told me you could show me around Seoul, can you, please?” she uses her puppy eyes.
“No, I can’t, ask Chunji,” L.Joe coldly replies and goes downstairs.
Seul Hee knits her eyebrows; she decides to look around in Young Mi’s room.

 Nothing wrongs, such a neat room, not weird stuffs around her room…
Aish, why would oppa fall for a boring girl like her? Seul Hee clenches her teeth.
When she comes into her room, she sees something at Young Mi’s washing table.
She picks it up, and it was a pregnancy test…
Oh my god…Don’t tell me…She hears some noises coming.
She puts the pregnancy test back to the original place and walks quickly out the bathroom, she sees it Young Mi…
“Seul Hee-sshi, tea is done, are you coming?” she smiles nicely to Seul Hee.
Stop faking or lying you stupid girl…But Seul Hee fakes smiled, “Nae, I will come.”

By the living room, was a tense feeling between the girls.
L.Joe sees Young Mi keeps looking at her tea cup, “Is something wrong?” he asks concerned.
“Ani…It’s just I don’t feel well…” she feels soft cramps coming around.
L.Joe nods, “I will leave soon, you will be fine?”
Young Mi smiles, “Of course, I will be fine,” but that doesn’t satisfied L.Joe.
Seul Hee her weak smile, aish…Don’t act so sissy…
She rolls her eyes, “Young Mi-yah, is it okay, if oppa can show me around Seoul?” she asks nicely.
“Ah…Nae…I don’t mind,” says Young Mi.
“See, she doesn’t mind, show me now the Seoul, that I missed oppa,” Seul Hee grabs L.Joe’s arm and drags him away of Young Mi, “Bye, nice to meet you,” says Seul Hee loudly and left with L.Joe quickly away.

Young Mi bites her lip, I’m not jealous or not afraid of losing him…she thought.
However, her heart said something else….

Young Mi stands up, but her stomach hurts so she sits down again, but I want to tell you and need your support…
Stupid pregnancy, but I hope this doesn’t affect my relationship with oppa.
She leans her head lifeless on the sofa, Mi Sun comes down, “Young Mi~” she cooed happily.
With her 7-months pregnant tummy, she goes to her.
“Nae, unnie?” Mi Sun happy mood changes in worried unnie state.
“What’s wrong?” she sits next to her.
“Unnie…Can I hug you?” she asks.
“Nae, you can,” she says, Young Mi hugs her sister and soon she burst in tears out.
“I’m scared…” she mutters softly.
“What are you scared…” she asks nicely and gently, “I’m pregnant…But I don’t know how…This will go…,” she sobs.
“Omo…You pregnant…Young Mi, you shouldn’t be afraid, Byunghun-ah always love you, he can’t live without you,” she pats softly her back.
“I’m not sure about it…” she weakly says, it’s only because the pregnancy makes her feels lost and especially the childhood of L.Joe makes her more insecure…

At night, she was sleeping, but she feels something coming up.
She runs to the bathroom and pukes…
After that, she feels horrible…

 

Seo Chan just comes around this night for water but she peeks to Young Mi’s room.
She wasn’t there, she looks around and hears soft sobs by Young Mi’s bathroom…
This isn’t good, Seo Chan goes to the bathroom, she sees Young Mi covered her face under her hands.
“Youngie…Gwenchana?” she asks concerns.
“N-nae,” she shivery says, “I don’t believe you, what’s wrong?” she kneels down for her.
“I couldn’t tell him…” she weakly says.
“Aigoo…You shouldn’t wait too long, you don’t know what will happens next, that was mine mistake…Don’t make the same mistake…” Seo Chan hugs her, Young Mi nods softly, but she feels so unsure about herself, not about L.Joe’s love but herself…
How is she going pulling up with this?

date added: 13 April 2012