♡ Final Chapter ♡

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

G.Na - will you Kiss me?

{Ten years later}

A five year old girl was reading a big book together with a seven year old boy, “Oppa, you will marry me right?” she sweetly smiled to thim.
“Of course, Haneul-ah,” a boy held her hand.
“Aigoo, you two are too cute together,” a bubbly girl smiles, “Nae Ji Eun-ah.”
“Children, let’s prepare the show for your family, pali pali, in your costumes,”
the kindergarten teacher smiled.
“Nae,” the children said sweetly.

“Pali pali, Hyuk Min oppa, you’re making everyone waiting at you,” Yeol Rin snorted to her twin brother, Yong Sun and Ae Cha snickered, “Chincha really brother and sister love,” Yong Sun snorted.
Hyuk Min punched to his best friend’s shoulder, “Shut up.”
“Let’s pick up Hana, Ae Cha’s sweet sister and the other dongsaengs,”
he sang.
Ae Cha glared at him, “Are you flirting with her?” she raised her eyebrow, “Aniya, she is my little sister, like Yeol Rin,” he linked Yeol Rin’s arm.
“Trust me, he really do,” Yeol Rin snickered.

Hana was drawing Jae and Jun Ki sleeping together, Min Ah noisy hang over her best friend’s shoulders, “I am bored,” she pouted, Hana smiled, “Then go to Ka Eun-ah and Ji Yeon-ah.”
Min Ah pouted, “Hana~”
“Min Ah, that’s so nice that you don’t like us,”
joked Ka Eun, “Ah I didn’t mean that way…” Min Ah wiggled to them; Ji Yeon hugged her, “Aigoo, we were kidding.”

Soon the class door opened, “Yo!” Hyuk Min excited said.
“Oppa,” Hana dropped her pencil and sketchbook, Jae and Jun Ki woke up, Min Ah, Ka Eun and Ji Yeon snickered, “She likes him,” they were giggling.
Hana hugs Hyuk Min, but soon Ae Cha smacked his head, “Don’t touch my sister, Hana you will get a better man, just don’t like him.”
Hyuk Min acted depressed and walked to his twin sister, “Ae Cha noona is mean to me,” he pouted.
Yeol Rin pinched his cheek, “Aigoo, you’re sixteen oppa, don’t act as five year old person, besides she is ten.”
“I don’t see the ,” Yeol Rin smirked, “Oh you Chanhee’s daughter, oh…Chanhee ajusshi will be happy,” Hyuk Min hugged his sister, “Don’t tell Chanhee ajusshi about this.”

The ten teens walked to Hyuk Min’s-and Yeol Rin’s home, they were chattering, laughing, their friendship is close.
Since they knew each other almost close to their births and the friendship between the parents, nothing can separate them.

“Byunghun!” Ricky happily hugged him, “Seriously a man hug again?” Byunghun snorted.
C.A.P shook his head, “Chincha, never changed,” Byunghun smirked and handshake his hand.
Chunji said, “Your son is so flirty with my daughter,” he snorted, Byunghun snorted, “Because she has her mother’s features? Besides, he is Lee, he will get her.”
Chunji smacked his arm, “Yah, she is ten…Besides he is too childish…”
“Says the father of the daughter,
” Niel chuckled, Changjo high-fived to him.

“Aigoo, our husbands are never growing up,” Seo Chan shook her head, Young Mi chuckled, Mi Sun snickered, “Hey my hubby is now mature for most part,” Young Mi said, “See.”
Yong Soo says, “Hey leave me behind the other people, they are younger,” Alice says, “Well Daniel is my man…So I getting used of his loudness,” Soo Young agreed, “C.A.P is the same,” Alice giggled with Soo Young.

“Let’s wait for the loudly teens and to our angel Haneul’s performance,” Young Mi smiles, Byunghun hugs her, “Our sweet Haneul-ah~” Young Mi pinches his cheek, “Yah, she is still a girl, don’t be greasy,” Byunghun leans closer, touching to her nose, giving her an Eskimo kiss, “I am only greasy with you,” he pecks her lips.

“Oh, we’re going to steal her from the kissing monster,” _____ snickered, Tae-Hyun held his laughter, Shin Hye agreed and grabbed Young Mi away of the kissing monster.
“Yah!” Byunghun pouts, “Oh my,” the wives giggled.
“Yah Lee Byunghun, don’t steal our wives!” C.A.P joked, Byunghun sighed.

“We are home!” the teens shouted, “Finally!” Ricky went to his daughter Min Ah giving her a big hug.
“Appa, chincha,” Min Ah snickered.

Everyone stepped in the cars, to see Haneul’s performance.

Hana is Chunji and Seo Chan’s second daughter, Ae Cha and Hana are both loving art like their mother. However, Hana can be sometimes a big fool like Chunji, but that is daughter and father.
Ae Cha thinks sometimes she wished that Chunji and she were related and not with her real father. By the custody, she did want to meet Seongmin.
Their bond is now more uncle and niece.

Jae and Min Ah was C.A.P and Soo Young’s children. Soo Young is half Korean-American; she was with Alice visiting Korea. Somehow, Niel and C.A.P got contact with those women. Soon they were dating and after two years relationship C.A.P and Soo Young had already a child in the relationship but married later.

Jun Ki was Niel and Alice child.
Almost the same story, however they married faster than C.A.P. Alice is Korean-Chinese. She knew Soo Young from college.

Changjo and Ricky did have girlfriends, but they were overseas their girlfriends.
Changjo’s girlfriend called Soyeon, they are having a relationship about eight years, they met each other by a dance studio, when Changjo were curious by the music and peeked to the studio, she busted him, but that how they started to talk.
Changjo is also planning soon to proposal for her.
Ricky’s girlfriend called HeeRim, they were bubbly together, they met each other in the library, when Ricky almost got kicked off by the librarian, until HeeRim said it was her fault, because she was dropping accidently a book on his toe.

Moreover, the couple Byunghun and Young Mi, how is it with them?
They are still living well.
Strange enough, Byunghun nagged a lot to her, to having many children and his prayers wear hear somehow.
Young Mi had again twins, Ka Eun and Ji Yeon.
Hyuk Min was shocked the most, Yeol Rin was happy.
However, Hyuk Min was shocked that he had now three sisters, until another miracle came.
Little Haneul was born in this happily family.

Hyuk Min had some hardship together with Byunghun with living five women.
However, they don’t mind, they are family and they protect each other.

Today is little Haneul’s performance at the kindergarten.

All the parents of the class sat down in a tiny hall, Young Mi sits with Byunghun somewhere else together with their children in the family parts.

Yeol Rin kneels down to make perfect photos of her sister, Ka Eun and Ji Yeon looks happy and Hyuk Min was Haneul’s number one fan boy.
Young Mi holds Byunghun’s hand, proudly smiling at her daughter, Byunghun smiles happily.

After the kindergarten and the nice being together in the restaurant, everyone went home.

Young Mi had Haneul on her lap, braiding her hair, Haneul was cutely reading for her a book, she smiles, “Umma~” Ka Eun and Ji Yeon smiles by the door of their sister’s room.
“Nae~”
“Can we ask you a question, it’s an assignment of our family, we asked appa about it, but we want to know your answer,”
Ka Eun said and Ji Yeon giggled, “Sure.”

“What do you think about appa, you two are like seventeen years together,” Ji Yeon asks.
“Because I love him,” she simply says.
“Umma wasn’t the marriage an arrange marriage?” Ji Yeon said, “Appa told us that he first didn’t like you but now he is really cheesy appa,” Ka Eun chuckles.
Young Mi smiles, “It was, but love takes time, while he didn’t like me, I was falling for him so did he, he stole even my first kiss.”
“Oh was it romantic?” Ka Eun smiles, Young Mi’s face warmly, “It was sweet for me,” she smiles.

“Lee Hyuk Min! Give my camera back!” shouts Yeol Rin in the hall, “No!” Hyuk Min loudly shouts back.
Soon they stand in Haneul’s room, “Lee Hyuk Min, give your sister’s camera back,” Hyuk Min says, “But she…She…”
“Hyuk Min, you’re the oldest of those young ladies, be a good oppa,”
Young Mi kindly says, Hyuk Min gives it back, “Umma, I just was teasing her with her crush~”
“Oppa!”
Yeol Rin blushes madly, Byunghun’s head plops by the door, “What did I heard about boys?” he seriously says.
“Nothing~” Yeol Rin chirps innocently, Byunghun walks in, kissing Young MI’s cheek, “How are my girls doing with their family interview,” Ka Eun replies, “Great, we got the main points of mom, now a picture and then another high point for us,” she high-fives Ji Yeon.

“Let’s take it now, since everyone is here,” Byunghun says, “Yeah the camera is here even,” Yeol Rin says.

Haneul claps cutely her hands, “Can we?” everyone laughs at Haneul’s sudden saying.
Yeol Rin prepares the camera position and timer, Byunghun sits on the handrail of the chair that Young Mi sits, placing comfortable his hand on her shoulder, Haneul on her lap.
Ka Eun and Ji Yeon sitting on the ground, Hyuk Min stands next to Young Mi.
“Here we go,” Yeol Rin presses the button and run to them, linking Hyuk Min’s arm, “Smile~” Byunghun says.

‘Click’

The family picture is taken, everyone look at it, laughing and smiling how he or she look on the picture.

At night, everyone was sleeping, except Young Mi.
She stands up, sliding the curtains open.
She smiles, really seventeen years together with you.
She closes her eyes, her lips curls up, soon she feels two warm arms around her, “Jagiya, why are you not sleeping?” Byunghun whispers.
“Hm…I was thinking, we are around seventeen years together, have five amazing children, I think our marriage is really strong.”
Byunghun smiles, “Of course, we see our children together growing, the friendship never fades that we made in the past, even now.”
Young Mi smiles, “We have an amazing life, don’t we?”
Byunghun chuckles, “Beside the dramas and the problems, it is,” he pecks her lips.
Young Mi smiles, “I love you.”
“I love you too,”
he kisses her lips again, hugging each other tightly.

“Mommy…” they hear, they see little Haneul, “Baby what’s wrong?” Young Mi walks to her, “Can I sleep with you? I am scared,” she pouts cutely, “Sure you can, you don’t mind to share the couch Byunghun-ah?” Young Mi chuckles softly.
Byunghun narrows his eyebrows, “Again? arasso, couch, you have your sleep buddy again,” he grabs some pillows and blanket, “Mian appa.”
Byunghun kisses his daughter’s forehead, “It’s okay.”

Gazing at the closet, filling with pictures of their family together, happy, bubbly, and silly and especially the love is spreading in each picture.
He smiles, we have a beautiful life, because our love is strong, thank you for being there, Lee Young Mi, my dearest wife.

 

Author note:

Whoa. Finally done this fiction. Boe hoe, I am not happy. However, I am glad to have many supports to this fiction. Even I thought to myself. I am not a greatest writer and I got this many subscribers. Really, it made me happy. The comments, everything, was amazing experience to me. Every time I typed a chapter, I was excited to write, even with many grammatical errors, I tried my best.

I hope that this is not a goodbye from the readers; I hope I see you in the future again in one of my fictions. (Psssst…Just saying, I am might planning another fiction with the dubu leader Onew. Yeah~)

Again, thanks for reading and I hope to see you back!

Loves,

MiyaChan<3

12 October 2012