Chapter LVI: Opening up…Seeing my angels….

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

 

Slowly she moved her fingers, it was the brightest morning, and the sun shines on the twins and Byunghun.
The birds are chirping, tiny movements by her hands, her toes curling slowly, her breathing bigger than first, tiny squeezing of her eyes.
Slowly she opens her eyes, the bright light hits her eyes painfully, her view blurry, she blinks slowly, and she comes up.
A short pain by her chest, she lies back to her original position, she takes normally her breathes, where am I?
She swallows, it was difficult, was sore and dried, she looked at her arm, an infusion in her wrist, and she blinks.
Slowly she remembers the shot, she was in Byunghun’s arms for the last thing she remembered, where is he?
She looks to the couch, seeing her twins sleeping peacefully and Byunghun, her lips curled up gently.
Again, she tried to get up, even her body is sore and feel a porcelain doll, she sit finally on her bedside, and she bites her lip.
With one foot touching the ground, it was cold, she holds the side of her bed tightly and grabbing her infusion bar, using as a crotch, and she slowly, step by step, coming closer to her children and hubby, she smiles.
She doesn’t know how long she lies, but she feels happy to see her angels again, Byunghun mumbles softly, “Young Mi…Please wake up…”
She giggles hoarsely about her husband’s cuteness, she wants to speak, but she feels was too dry to talk, so she raises slowly her free hand to his face, gently his soft cheek.
The stubble of his jaw where softly to feel, she giggles…

Byunghun feels someone touching him gently, a soft giggle, what is this…
Is it time to wake up, he squeezes first his eyes, then his eyes open slowly, seeing something white, blurry person, then his view sharped, and his jaw dropped.
He was speechless, “Y-Young…”
“Mhm…”
it came hoarse, but music to his ears, he missed that voice, her waking-being.
He stands up, want to hug her, but he stops, “I can’t hug you or I will hurt you,” he says.
Young Mi nods, then he sees she was supporting herself with her infusion bar, “Now you need to get to your bed or it won’t be good for your recovering,” she smiles.
When she wants to leave, Byunghun holds gently by her waist and walks to her bed, when she sits on her bed, he put her pillow good and her blanket good.
“Oppa…You don’t have to help me,” Byunghun gaze softens,  “Aniya…It’s just…I need…Ah…I feel so powerless when you just lied there…”
Young Mi lips curled, “I know, but you know…The promises, the sweet words, it was cute…No wonder they look a lot to you.”
Byunghun blushes and says, “But they have your strength to be strong,” he holds her hand, looking into her light brown eyes, the eyes he loves to watch, since their engagement.
Young Mi put her hand to his, “Well you were strong too oppa,” she smiles warmly, the smile he fell in love, the kindness that no one can pay it with money.
Young Mi was natural beauty, generous girl, and his wife that loves him the most.

He leans further kissing gently her forehead, “I love you…” he whispers in her ear, she smiles, “I love you too…My hubby.”
His lips curl up in a shy smile, he put a hand to her cheek, leaning his forehead to hers, feeling the happiest man in the world.

“Appa…” they hear softly, they look to the children, Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min were slowly awake, seeing someone smiling to them on the bed.
Yeol Rin first start shrieks out of happiness and runs to the bed, “Umma! Umma,” she starts to cry, Young Mi reaches her hand to her head, “Nae?”
Hyuk Min rushes to Byunghun, “Is…Is…Is…” Byunghun lifts him up, “Yeah, mom is awake.”
Young Mi smiles, Yeol Rin crawls on bed and hugging her carefully, she cries on her shoulder, she missed to hug her own daughter, “Mommy…” she caresses her daughter’s back, “Yah Yeollie, don’t cry, mommy is here with you,” she looks at her daughter, wiping her thick tears away, Yeol Rin hugs her tightly.
Young Mi looks at the boys, Hyuk Min wipes some tears and tries to look strong, but her eyes stares to her hubby’s eyes, “I missed you,” he whispered.
She smiles warmly, “I missed you too,” she mouthed.

After some check-ups and testing, Young Mi has to stay for couple of days in the hospital and then she may be able to go home, and taking good care of her.

Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min were back to Young Mi parents’ home; Byunghun stays here for another night and will start working the next day.

Byunghun couldn’t believe she really woke up, the time of waiting was horrible and time-breaking.
Young Mi and he were silence, then she clears , “Oppa…You were a great appa to them,” she looks into his eyes, Byunghun rubs his nape, “Nah…Not really…It was hard, especially you weren’t by my side.”
Young Mi holds his hand, “However, you did very well, more than well, amazing, oppa…Really.”
Her gaze was so soft, he couldn’t help to get red ears, he leans closer, when he was about to kiss her, a loud cough behind them.

“Ahum, my cousin need rest, not to be hasty, pretty boy,” Seo Chan chuckles and walks to Young Mi, “Unnie,” she places flowers by her side, so fresh and colourful.
Chunji couldn’t help it and walks to Byunghun, “Sorry for my lady, she is protective,” Byunghun pouts, “When I was about that…tiny…”
The girls giggles, “Let’s go, let have your wife some rest of you, you stuck a long with her while she was sleeping,” Chunji pulls Byunghun with him.

Seo Chan sits next to her, “So, how is to be waking up again,” Seo Chan asks, “So refreshing, but a hurtful, the wounds are not fully recovered, but I can managed it.”
Seo Chan smiles, “Glad to hear, I am also so glad that you are awake, Young Mi, you’re really my inspiration to my all of my new up-coming collections, I mean…You have been this strong…And undependable woman.”
Young Mi holds her hands, “Unnie, don’t cry, you make me cry too.”
“Sorry, I just carried away,”
she wipes her tears and smiled.

 Nurses were looking at the handsome men sitting on the hospital bench; even some patients were looking at them.

“So, finally she is awake, you must be happiest man in the world,” Chunji snickers, Byunghun says, “Duh, she is my wife and my children’ mother, however, I do realize how much I need her and how much I love her.
She is really my world together with my children.
I can’t imagine a life without her or them.
They are my angels and it felt I was lost without her, it my angel returned back to me.”

Byunghun smiles was so sincerely, Chunji says, “Whoa, you really grown up this big,” Byunghun looks at him, “You think so? Mhm…Maybe you’re right.”
Chunji shakes his head, seriously what if you never met her, you would be with Mi Cha and your life won’t be that bright…
However, I am glad you met Young Mi, even she was my crush in high school, I am glad that I let her go and leading to you, now I have my Seo Chan and her beautiful daughter, even she isn’t my real daughter, I do care for her and soon my next child to.

“Lee Chan Hee! You have to explain me something,” they hear behind them.
They see Young Mi sitting in a wheelchair with Seo Chan who pushing her.
Chunji gulps did Seo Chan told her.

“What’s wrong, jagiya?” Byunghun takes over of Seo Chan, “Why did you make Seo Chan pregnant again,” Young Mi crosses her arms.
Chunji’s ears turn flustered red, while Seo Chan’s face was red as a tomato, Byunghun was speechless, “Seriously, you made her pregnant?” Byunghun suddenly high five Chunji.
“Yah, oppa, raising two children is hard,” Young Mi pouts, Byunghun leans to her face, pecking her face, “I know.”
Chunji hugs behind Seo Chan, holding her tummy and kiss her cheek.

date added: 19 September 2012

author note:
I see the ending coming closer here...Awh I am sad... =pouts=
However, is everyone happy that Young Mi is awake?
xxx MiyaChan

 serious this cute...Hahaha