Chapter XVII: Let me take care of you

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

Park Seongmin - Echo


 

A week passed, Young Mi ignores L.Joe completely, but for some reason, her face and body was more like a zombie.
She is three weeks pregnant, the morning sickness, she got used it.
She tries to smile with Shin Hye, Shin Hye feels bad for her best friend.

-Friday-

Shin Hye and Hyun Ki are with Young Mi by a café.
Young Mi drinks only water, “Uh…How is with you and L.Joe?” asks Shin Hye.
“Bad…I keep ignoring him, but he didn’t care about me…He didn’t try to call me, text me or even talk to me…” Young Mi looks down to her glass.
Shin Hye pats her best friends shoulder, “Cheer up…You shouldn’t be depressed about him, it is his own fault, beside…You need to focus on your baby now, he or she is now more important, remember Seo Chan-ah? That jerk left her and sees her now…
She is happy with her daughter and found a new love,”
Young Mi nods.

After some chitchat, Young Mi walks through the streets.
She looks around, when she passes a playground, she sees a boy sitting on the swings.
She takes a good look, Tae-Hyun.

When she stands for him, he sees first only her feet and slowly he looks at her.
“Annyeong Tae-Hyun,” she greets.
Tae-Hyun stands up and holds her shoulders.
“Choenghamnida,” he says.
“What do you mean?” it likes she doesn’t get it, “Why are you apologizing to me…”
Tae-Hyun closes a bit his eyes, “Because of me…You have troubles in your marriage with your husband…”
Young Mi looks down, “It’s okay…It’s his own choice…”
Tae-Hyun swallows, “But still, I feel horrible…Only because of me…And now you are carrying his child…”
Young Mi looks shocked, “How did…”
“I saw L.Joe last week, with some other girl, when I asked why…He told me good luck with my child…But I never slept with you…”
sighs Tae-Hyun.
Young Mi closes her eyes, “It’s really okay, beside it was my mistake…I was so stupid, forgetting protections…So it’s okay…You don’t have to be worried about me.”
Tae-Hyun shakes his head, “Young Mi, this is not thinking about others, this is your child with him, this is not good if the child knows their parents are break up, only because of this fight…What will the child think…Thinking that one of the parents don’t like him?”
Young Mi swallows, she quickly blinks some tears away, but Tae-Hyun says, “I can’t do that happen, especially…I’m one of the problems…I feel already bad…Young Mi…”
Young Mi didn’t look at him, “I’m sorry…I dragged you with this…”
Her soft voice was only able to hear by Tae-Hyun, “You shouldn’t be sorry…”
Young Mi bites her lip, “Yes…I do…” her soft voice made Tae-Hyun feeling bad for her.
Soon she bends down.

“Ouch…” she holds her tummy, “Are you alright?” asks Tae-Hyun worriedly.
“Yea…I’m fine…Just cramps, it’s normal…Just like morning sickness,” she weakly smiles, but when she wants to stand up straight, she couldn’t this time the pain was a bit excessive than normal.
Tae-Hyun lifts her in bridal style up, “Yah…” says Young Mi.
“For now on I will take care of you…Until L.Joe returns to you and that you finish your fight him,” says Tae-Hyun.
“Tae-Hyun, I can’t accept it…” says Young Mi with a frown.
“Even you don’t accept, I still care for you, I just want to help you…” Tae-Hyun looks with sincerely eyes to her.
“Mhm…Fine…”

Tae-Hyun carried the whole walking Young Mi to her house.

While that, L.Joe stands behind a tree by the playground.
“So, he really means it when he said take care of her…” he mutters and looks in the clear sky.
Slowly his hand reaches to his chest, closing his eyes.
If I am not the one, who can care for her…Then…I should let her go, with regrets in my heart…

Then someone calls him, the ID-Name shows, ‘Seul Hee’.
“Yebseyo?” he answers.
“Oppa, how are you you?” she says with a happy voice.
“I don’t want to talk it now…” and he hangs up.

--

Seul Hee pouts, but slowly turns a smirk.
She stands up, while she walks through the streets, she sees Tae-Hyun carries oppa’s wife.
Omo…It is so bad with them.
However, that doesn’t care me a lot, I want what I want…

She walks away.

--

Seo Chan is still at the college, she works on her dress.
She smiles, it’s looks basically simple one-shoulder dress.
Suddenly she feels a hand on her shoulder, she looks up.
“What do you want,” when she sees it was Seongmin.
“That’s really nice greeting, babe,” he chuckles.
“Don’t babe me, you jerk,” she looks back to her dress.
When she grabs a needle, Seongmin grabs her wrist, “Let me go…” she coldly says.
“What’s her name,” he says.
“Which name…” she didn’t glares at him.
He makes her turns around and makes her look at him, “My daughter’s name.”
Seo Chan swallows, “Why does it care you now…You never cared at me back then and now…”
Seongmin shakes his head, “Even we grown further, still I have the rights to see her.”
Seo Chan shakes her head, “You babo…Maybe later…Not now…”
“Later is too late for me, I want to see her, before she hates me…”
says Seongmin harshly, his grip goes tighter.
“Yah…You are hurting, let me go…”
“This is not over…”
he walks away.

Seo Chan sighs, when this will stop…
She stands up, when she sees Chunji standing by the door.
He says, “Are you alright?”
“Nae…”
she simply replies.

Chunji walks to her, “Who is that guy?”
“Someone…”
she didn’t looks at him.
“Is he the father of Ae Cha?” asks Chunji suddenly.
Seo Chan is silence for a moment, “So he is…Is he a good guy?” asks Chunji.
Seo Chan shakes her head, “No, he wasn’t…Can we stop this conversation? I will uneasy with this…”
Chunji nods and hugs her waist, “You know, you can tell me everything, babe,” he whispers through her ear.
Seo Chan turns around and puts her arms around his neck, “I know.”
She smiles and Chunji bends down and kisses her.

--

L.Joe sits on his room; he head was down again…
The photos from the year that they made together were on the table.
He takes on of the photos; this photo made in Ferris wheel, it was only him with her fingers touching his cheek, he looked silly.
He closes his eyes, “OPPA! LOOK!” she touched his cheek, “Mwo?” then he saw her cell phone.
“No,” with his hands he tried to cover his eyes, but it was too late.
“Kya, look how handsome you look,” she showed the picture.
“Tsk…Come here with that phone,” he grabbed her phone and pulled her closer to him.
In addition, took a photo, “This good picture, it’s with you,” he smiled.
She blushed; L.Joe kissed her lips and took again a photo.

L.Joe opens his eyes, the photo he took, and he grabs it.
He swallows deeply; he stands up, dropping the photo.

“I’m sorry…But I…

 

-To be continuous-

dated added: 17 April 2012

Comment corner:

BananasForJae: Thank you for telling me when TeenTop is coming back~

kim-amy: I'm so sorry - bows- However, nice teacher you got hahah.

iloveb2stforever: Quite hard words...So yeah...But I can understand it.

Please dont't hate L.Joe on this fiction, hahah: