Chapter XXVII: True Face

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

SHINee - Alarm clock

 

A/N: sorry for not updating for 6 days? Lol...Anyways I'm quite busy with school (got a overfulled/crappy school schule, that makes me a lot of busy
 + I got plenty ideas , but I don't know how to flow it with the story ^^ To be honestly ^^" + because of that that made a huge writer block in me T_T hopefully you can understand the problems ^^ Also I'm focusing on the other fanfictions who are ongoing, but some days I got plenty ideas, but don't know where or how to use it...Sigh busy-body is really me ^^"

So sorry if the chapter is lame T_T


Three weeks passed, today on a Saturday was Young Mi’s second check up with Doctor Yoon and this time together with L.Joe.

This morning, Young Mi feels someone pokes her cheek softly; she opens her eyes and sees L.Joe’s smiling face with a bad hair.
She giggles, soon she feels something comes up, she runs to the bathroom and L.Joe walks after her.
He sees her throwing up, he holds her hair away from , “Take it easy,” when Young Mi was done, she cleans .

When she is brushing her teeth, L.Joe hugs behind her, “Don’t hug me…I smell like puke…” Young Mi says with toothpaste in .
L.Joe shakes silly his head, “You smell like mint,” Young Mi hits softly his chest and says, “Aigoo…Brush your teeth, the appointment is around two o’clock…”
“Nae nae…Bossy wife,”
he pecks her wife’s cheek and brushes his teeth.

L.Joe slept over this weekend, because he wanted only time to go to Young Mi’s appointment.
While they take a bus, L.Joe holds Young Mi’s hand, “This is your third month right?”
Young Mi nods, “I’m so nervous…About six months, it looks far away, but it’s time will pass it soon…”
L.Joe puts his arm around her, “Don’t worry, I with you,” he chuckles gently, Young Mi leans her head to his shoulder, “Nae, because we stand to each other side.”
L.Joe kisses her head, “Nae, of course we are…”

--

After the doctor’s talk and check-up, L.Joe keeps chuckling, while Young Mi puffs her cheeks.
They are walking through the park, “That’s not funny oppa, stop laughing,” she crosses her arms.
“B-but what she told to us, haha…Mianhae, but decreasing in your desire for or if she asked if we do still it, you are to innocent for another round and your chest will be bigger,” L.Joe keeps chuckling.
Young Mi pouts, “Meanie…I’m not always too innocent or my chest is too small…” she walks a bit faster.
L.Joe scratches his head, but he runs after her and hugs behind her.
“Mianhae… You're still perfect to me, no matter is changing,” he whispers through her ear, “Apologize is not enough…” she pouts.
“What do what me to do?” he snuggles to her shoulder and hair, she thinks and says, “Shout I love you here, right now, in front of me,” she jokes.
“Fine, how many times?” Young Mi looks at him if he was crazy.
“You are kidding me…” she says with disbelieve eyes.
“Ani, you were mad at me, so I want to make up, how many times do I have to shout?” he smirks confidence.
“Uhm, three times?” she unsure says.
He chuckles and starts to shout out nowhere, “I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE LEE YOUNG MI!”
Some people look at him if he was crazy, while Young Mi blushes madly and thinks, he really did it…
“So are you still mad at me?” he looks at her, if he didn’t do something stupid, “Aigoo, come is here, you big babo…” she hugs him and smiles.
“Well…I’m your babo,” he chuckles and pecks on her lips.

After that shouting, they sit down on a bench.
“About three weeks and you’re nineteen oppa,” Young Mi smiles, “Haha, I’m just one month older, I think it while be a great birthday, just like last year, you was the best present,” he chuckles.
“Yah…I just remembered you after I woke up, even Chunji needed to help me,” she sighs, “But I was glad that we are together and still are,” Young Mi warmly smiles.
“Nae, nado…” L.Joe thinks, you are my precious wife and especially you are the one who I want to share my life and having kind children just like you…

The nice silence between them was nice and peaceful…
Young Mi leans her head to his shoulder.
Soon they hear a hard yell, “Oppa!” Young Mi’s eyes jump small and look up.
It was Seul Hee, L.Joe could face palm himself, when is she stopping interrupting my good moments with Young Mi…

Seul Hee sits between L.Joe and leans her head to his shoulder; Young Mi feels awkward, right…
“Oppa, I missed you,” Seul Hee cooed, Young Mi feels uncomfortable, but doesn’t say anything, well…it was strange that this called friendship, but that how friends act like, right?
Seul Hee sees Young Mi do nothing, she is really too naïve to be oppa’s wife, she isn’t the right one for him, he needs more stronger girl to handle with it, like me.
L.Joe looks piss off, “Seul Hee, uhm…I was with…” Seul Hee chuckles, “Oppa, you like me right?”
L.Joe looks at her, “Well as friends, sure…”
“Did you also to about our promise to Young Mi?”
she fakes smiles innocently, “Which promise?” Young Mi looks confused.
“That oppa and I stick to together and care for each other,” Young Mi is silence that is how friends promised, right?
Seul Hee sees Young Mi thinking, god how naïve is she…Is she dumb or something…
“Ah…Jeongmal? Arasso,” she says, god…Freaking dumb witch, she still doesn’t get it? He is mine, not yours, you useless girl…
L.Joe sees Seul Hee jealous and mad face, god, this isn’t good, I need to take Young Mi away from her…
“Well, we need to go somewhere, bye Seul Hee,” L.Joe grabs Young Mi hands and at the moment when he wants to walk away, Seul Hee says, “Oppa cheat on you…He likes me instead of you…He even let me kiss him…”
Young Mi could hear it clearly, she is silence, but L.Joe drags her away from Seul Hee…
While they walk away from Seul Hee, Young Mi looks back to her.
She sees her smirking evilly at her, not on L.Joe but focusing on her.
She swallows, is this…Her true face, and is it true what she just said?

date added: 11 May 2012