Chapter XLV: Meeting my family and no, I am not kidding guys!~

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

My My - A Pink (Karaoke/Instrumental)


 

Byunghun got late a phone call, Young Mi wakes up first, since Byunghun still didn’t reply his loudly phone, “Oppa…Oppa…” she shakes him up.
Byunghun rolls over, Young Mi sighs and grabs his phone and picks up, “Yebseyo?” she tiredly says.
“Hyung, this is not Byunghun neither that liar’s voice, it’s a female…”
“What, is Byunghun is having an affair?”

Young Mi looks puzzled, she looks at the Name-ID on the phone, ‘C.A.P’ read.
“Min Soo oppa?” she softly says.
“I’m not Min Soo, it’s Chang Hyun, give me Byunghun…You…You strange lady…”
“Yah, I am not strange, tsk…”

Young Mi looks back to Byunghun, she kicks him off his bed, “Ouch…”
“Oppa, phone of Ricky…” Byunghun sees his wife’s face, “Ah, mianhae,” he takes the phone over.

“Chang Hyun, how is it…”
“HYUNG WHO WAS THAT STRANGE LADY?!”
Ricky yelled to me, “Aish…That is my wife…”
“Oh my, are you married with Seul Hee? Dude I don’t want her in-law,”
Changjo said.
“Aish, how can I marry her instead of my wife?”
“Aish, Ricky give me the phone,” Byunghun heard Chunji’s voice, “Yo, how is heaven there?”
“Hyung, Byunghun hyung you’re really heartless if you…”
“Heaven is good, got amazing five year old twins, loveable friends…”
“Oh my god!”
Niel says loud, “He has children! WAIT! Was Young Mi-yah not pregnant of him?”
“NOONA! I’m so sorry for calling you a strange lady!”
Ricky shouts.
Byunghun holds the phone away of his ear, Young Mi lies on her pillow staring at him, with her worried face, because Byunghun is tired and slightly annoyed.
She hears also the boys’ shouts and yelling, she raises her hand up, to grab his phone, but he holds its and kisses it, “My problem, not yours,” he whispers and kisses her fingertips gently, a smile shapes her lips, she nods.

“HYUNG!” Byunghun sighs…

“GUYS SHUT UP! AND LET ME TALK WITH HIM! SHOO-SHOO,” Chunji says.
“Finally…” Chunji sighs deeply, Byunghun chuckles, “But why are you calling me, middle of the night…”
“Ah, we are in Min So hyung’s privet jet flying back to Korea and we thought, why we shouldn’t call Byunghun in the night, but we didn’t know that Young Mi-yah was with you.”
“Aigoo, it worked and what do you want to know?”
“Can I meet your sweet children? Only Seo Chan could see them…Because I was many times busy with work…”
“Mhm…When do you guys arrive?”
“Uhm around seven in the morning,”
Chunji curious says.
“Let’s meet around half four,” Byunghun grins, “Why?”
“Just by the playground near this address that I am soon texting, now good night,” Byunghun hangs up, shuts his phone off.
Young Mi gazes at him, “Why at the…”
“Can the twins meet their ajusshis tomorrow?”
Byunghun grins.
Young Mi shakes her head, “No…Because I have to pick them and I am not sure if you and your friends can handle…”
Byunghun cuts her off, “Please, jagi? Please? I will do my best,” he uses his puppy eyes, Young Mi closes her eyes to resist it, Byunghun pouts, but turns soon in a smirk.
“Jagi…” he huskily says.
Young Mi’s eyes flies quickly open, when she feels two arms wrapping around her waist, “Whoa, how can you be so slim after those years,” he pulls her gentle close to her.
“O-oppa, I still say n-no,” she places her hands on his chest, he leans closer with his face, his nose touches hers softly, causes for Young Mi to blush.
Then he kisses her gentle on her lips.
When he leans back, “I still say no…”
She tries to look mad, but it turns to silly cute for him, he caresses her cheek, “Jagiya…Please,” he looks with his cute begging face.
Young Mi shakes her head, “I do trust you, but handle our twins, nope, Hyuk Min is the busy and trouble maker, while Yeol Rin is the shy and sweet girl…You know they are the opposites of each other, but… ” Byunghun holds her tightly, “Jebal~ I will do anything for them, making not cry, take good care of them, just please, if you trust me…”
Young Mi puts a thinking face, “Fine, under one condition…”
“Anything for you, my love.”

She smirks mischievous, “Make cute pictures of you and the twins, CUTE, I say,” Byunghun embarrassed start to chuckle, cute…She knows, he feels awkward of being cute, when he pouts, is a bit embarrassed to him.
“C-cute?”
“Yes, cute, like hugging, cuddling, being fluffy,”
she cringes victoriously her nose.
Byunghun shakes his head, “Something else? Like washing or doing chores, but not cute,” Young Mi shakes her head, “You said you would anything for me, don’t you,” she innocently stares into his eyes, “Fine, I will,” he defeated says.
She leans closes and kisses his lips, soon he smiles, “Pick them around three o’clock, and don’t forget the tiny rules about food and drinks and…”
“Yeah, yeah, you really repeat a lot, you know,”
Young Mi sighs, “But…”
“Don’t worry, if there are any troubles, I will call you on your work,”
Young Mi nods.

Byunghun hugs her closer to his chest, kisses her head, “Now sleep now, you have tomorrow work, so do I, but I don’t have many appointments, so I can pick up them faster, don’t overwork yourself and…”
“Now you sound the wife of our marriage,”
Young Mi chuckles, Byunghun embarrassed chuckles, “W-well…”
Young Mi kisses his lips, after that, “Whoa, no wonder you always kiss first, is fun,” she giggles and closes her eyes.
Byunghun chuckles at his wife’s cuteness.

--

“Appa!” the twins hugs Byunghun, “Hoi, how was your day?” he asks.
“Fun,” they unison say, “Goh, you two are really twins,” he chuckles.
“Of course we are, different…”
“Ten minutes.”

Byunghun chuckles, “Ah, Mister Lee, can I speak you for a moment,” their teacher asks.
“Ah, sure, you two wait by the door, understand,” they nod brave.

“I was about to give these to Miss Lee, but I can give this to you,” she gives him some letters, “What is this?”
“Family day on the kindergarten for Hyuk Min-ah and Yeol Rin’s about their third or second time, depends when they started, it’s a special day when parents can come for a day together with their children, the next information about it are in this letter.”

Byunghun nods, “Kamsahimnida.”

--

“Daddy we are done, with changing clothes,” the twins say.
“Good, do you want to meet new ajusshis?”
 “Ahjusshis?” they confused say, “My friends,”
Byunghun says.
Hyuk Min jumps widely happy, “New chingus?”
 The different reaction than Yeol Rin, she looks unsure about it.
“Yeol Rin-ah, what’s wrong with my baby girl?” Byunghun kneels down for her nose, she shakes her head silly and puts her boots on.
Byunghun remembered the words of Young MI’s, Hyuk Min trouble maker, Yeol Rin the shy one, opposites, “Yeol Rin-ah, aren’t you comfortable of meeting new people."
She pouts and nods, “Then stays close to dad, my friends are not scary people,” Yeol Rin gives a slight nod, but still doesn’t answers.

 

While Hyuk Min runs excited  to the playground, Yeol Rin holds Byunghun’s hand tightly, Byunghun sees Yeol Rin’s shy face, then she sees Hyuk Min suddenly picks up by someone, will a group, “Appa, Hyuk Min…Hyuk Min…” she points.
Byunghun looks up and sees his friends, Teen Top…
 Aigoo, they already picked up my son?

date added: 23 June 2012

Sorry Sorry Sorry for this lame chapter T___T I promise you the next chapter will be better! I hope so.
Anyways I wrote a few days ago, two stories with Teen Top in.

First is a short story with Niel as main together with you.

Link: 'HERE'

Mystoriesnotebooksandmydiary-PosterMiyaChan 2

The second an one-shot with Chunji as most main with an OC.

Link: 'HERE'

Toliveonforyou-PosterMiyaChan2

 

Stay tune for the next chapter!~ - MiyaChan