Chapter XV: Oppa, you are misunderstanding this!

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

BtoB - Insane

 


 

When Young Mi was at home, she keeps thinking, it’s strange…Oppa didn’t meet me today…
Shall visit him?
She texts him, ‘Oppa, I will come to you, is it okay?’
She hopes for a fast reply, normal he would reply her text fast.
An hour passed, Young Mi knits her eyebrows, and she decided to go to him…

When she arrived by Lee’s mansion, nobody was there.
Some cooks and house cleaners were there.
She looks around and she goes to his room.

When she opens his door, she hears, “Don’t come in…” she could her it was the coldest voice she ever heard.
“Oppa?” she softly says, when she comes in, she sees L.Joe sitting on the bedside of his bed, his head was down.
L.Joe looks at her, “What’s wrong? Did I do something wrong?” she asks worried.
“Did you cheat on me?” he asks, but didn’t looked at her anymore.
“What do you mean? I never looked at another man,” she says confused.
“How about Tae-Hyun? Huh? You looked so close with him…” he says harshly.
“He is a good friend, what’s wrong with him?” Young Mi says.
“You cheat me with him, isn’t it?” says L.Joe.
“Mwo?” Young Mi raises her voice, L.Joe thinks, so it’s true…
“So, it’s true?” he coldly replies.
Young Mi kneels down and holds his hand, “Aniyo…I never did that.”
However, L.Joe yanks her hand away, by that she falls on her .
“You such a liar, I saw you today having fun with him and pulling away,” L.Joe says so hurtful.
Tears were rolling over her cheeks, “Oppa…You are misunderstand this,” she says.
“So…” he replies with no emotions like he didn't care about her anymore.
Young Mi’s eyes opens wide, “Are you kidding me? You don’t care about me?” she says.
“What if I said I’m tired of this marriage?” that hurts Young Mi.
“Since when did you feel tired about this marriage…” L.Joe shrugs his shoulders, “Maybe it’s not me, but you…”
“What me?”
says Young Mi confused.
“Maybe all the problems start with you,” he says.
Young Mi looks confused, “So you mean I’m the troublemaker?” she says.
“I think for yes,” Young Mi swallows of this reaction.
She didn’t look at him, “I don’t even believed that you’re pregnant or you were loyal to me…Since the new school year…”
Young Mi didn’t replies, but these words hurts her…
Tears couldn’t stop rolling down, since when and why…she keeps asking to herself.
“So, I don’t want to see your face for a long time…” these words stopped her heart for a bit, soon she slaps him.
“Since when did you act like this? Act likes a jerk, this isn’t the guy I loved…” she sobs.

L.Joe grabs her wrist, “Girls are the same…”
Young Mi says, “What do you mean? Oppa…”
“I mean…Girls are quicker with cheating than boys, no matter what…”

Young Mi knits her eyebrows, “Oppa…Since when…” before she could finish her sentence, “Good luck with your life…” as if he didn’t care about her anymore.

Young Mi felt confused and hurt, she grabs out her bag the pregnancy test and throws to his face and yells, “I wished I was never pregnant from you! You jerk!”
She yanks his hand away, “I don’t know why, but if you want this, fine…We divorce then!”
She runs down stairs and goes home…

L.Joe drops his knees down to the ground and grabs the pregnancy test.
It showed positive…
L.Joe throws the test to the wall; I don’t care about this anymore…

Why did L.Joe act like this? – Author

He got enough of the jealousy and the stress of the marriage…
It’s like he can’t trust anymore her…
He is confused about Tae-Hyun and Young Mi’s relationship, is it just friendship or is it more than that?

L.Joe looks outside, he sees dark clouds…
he felt lost…
With the words, was I too harsh about nothing?
He punches the wall, the word divorce…Doesn’t sound bad to him…
Maybe I’m done with her…
Slowly he looks to the thrown pregnancy test; maybe that baby isn’t mine…

Young Mi feels raindrops falling down to her and she closes her eyes.
Why does it feel I lost something special…

When she comes home, she was soaking wet, Seo Chan just come down with her towel.
“Omo…” she runs to her.
She dries Young Mi quickly, “Seo Chan…Stop it…” she says lost.
“Why if you get sick, is it not good for the baby…” Seo Chan says worried.
“What’s the point of having a child…” she says.
Soon they hear cries; Seo Chan gives her the towel and runs to above again.

“Ae Cha, don’t cry, umma is with you,” Seo Chan holds Ae Cha and hugs her closely.
Young Mi just came in Ae Cha’s baby room, she sees Ae Cha sleeping peacefully…
Seo Chan puts her down to her small crib and kisses her small forehead, “Sweet dreams my biggest treasure.”
 Young Mi covers her face,  she feels crashed down and broken...
Seo Chan hugs her, and asks, “What’s wrong?”
“I had a big fight with oppa…He misunderstanding something and now he told he is tired of me…I’m so confused…He even didn’t care about me…I don’t know what to do…I even yelled that I will divorce him…”
she sobs.
Seo Chan pats her back, “Youngie…Don’t worry about that first…Your baby is now important and for Byunghun too.”
Young Mi shakes her head, “He think I’m faking my pregnancy…He even think I’m a liar and cheater…Only because Tae-Hyun and I are friends…”
Seo Chan sighs, “Stupid boys, he act just like Seongmin…Young Mi, don’t feel down, I will talk to your husband, in nice way or harsh way, I don’t care…
He needs to see you are pregnant and he is the freaking dad, you never looked at someone else…Only him…”

Young Mi nods, “I need to take a shower, but thanks unnie,” she hugs her.
Seo Chan nods, “Nae…I’m always for you,” Young Mi nods.

While Young Mi takes a shower, Seo Chan looks at Ae Cha’s sleeping…
Ae Cha, mianhae…That appa isn’t for you back then and now he wants to see you…But he doesn’t deserve to see you…
She smiles weakly and walks away.

It was night, Young Mi lies on her bed, she bites her lip, I don’t want to divorce him…
However, why is he not care about me anymore…Why is he angry with me?
She sighs and feels something is going up, she runs to the bathroom…

After vomiting, she sits there still.
A tear drops down…
She wipes it quickly away, I should stay strong…Tomorrow I will tell appa and umma about this situation of pregnant from me.

L.Joe calls late Chunji, “Yah, why do you me this late, you babo,” says Chunji annoyed.
“Sorry, but I need advice…” says L.Joe lost.
“What for…” Chunji yawns tired.
“I want to divorce Young Mi,” he holds his phone away of his ear, even that he could hear Chunji’s WHAT yelling.
“Are freaking crazy? She likes you and only cares for you, you freaking idiot,” yells Chunji mad.
“So, I feel confused, it’s like I can’t trust her with that guy Tae-Hyun…” says L.Joe.
“Still you are freaking idiot, if you do that, you will make the biggest mistake and you will regret it for the rest of your life, you should talk to her…” says Chunji.
“I can’t she is mad at me…” says L.Joe.
“God…I will talk to her, fine. In addition, let me sleep now…” says Chunji.
“Nae…” says L.Joe.

L.Joe looks at his wallpaper; it was Young Mi with him…
Why does he feel he was wrong…
However, he felt confused…
Like whom should he trust?
His mind said; let her go…She is better without you…
Moreover, his heart says, don’t let her go, you should hold her…

 

Still he thinks, maybe she is not pregnant from me…
Therefore, the baby can be Tae-Hyun’s child…

dated added: 15 April 2012