Chapter XVII: Happy vacation

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

Because of you - Beast

***

 

“Umma!” Yeol Rin excited stands by the window, jumping her seat, Young Mi had Hyuk Min on her lap, Byunghun tries to make Yeol Rin sitting on his lap.
“Yah baby boo, don’t get too excited, we haven’t arrived there yet, Hawaii is just a beginning,” Byunghun chuckles and tickles his daughter tummy.

It has been a couple months that the accident happens, but now, is everything clean and fresh like a new beginning.
Young Mi fully recovered, the twins are now six year old, and everything was fine, nothing strange happening.
Young Mi says, “Hyuk Min-ah, this trip is special here we went to our first honeymoon, so when you grow up, bring your wife here, this place is fantastic,” Hyuk Min pouts, “But I want to more adventure trips,” he pouted, Young Mi pinches in his cheek.
“Yah you like a lot to your father, pouting with that cute face,” Byunghun snickers.
Yeol Rin says, “Oh appa, don’t act cute you’re too old for that!”
Byunghun looks disbelieved to his daughter, “Yah I am young! I am twenty-three years old, I am all fresh, if I want I can also bring your another sibling,” the twins eyes twinkled, “Ah dongsaeng! I want that one!” Hyuk Min shrieks happily.
Yeol RIn said, “I want a cute dongsaengie! Mommy can you give us that,” she pouts, Young Mi’s cheeks turn red, Byunghun places an arm around her, “Maybe later, when you two are grown up,” the twins pouted.

This the twins first trip to another country, since summer vacation started.
Byunghun decided the trip to Hawaii, to feel the love that he shared with Young Mi almost seven years ago.

“Whoa…” Hyuk Min runs over the shore side, Byunghun rushes to him, lifting him up, “Yah big boy, don’t run away without saying or mom will be worried,” Byunghun snickers.

The girls walk slowly the boys, “Umma, that’s a nice spot!” Yeol Rin points to a spot, “Let’s put our stuffs there then.”

Young Mi sits on the beach blanket, staring to her twins playing with their father, she smiles, almost seven years with the person in my life, never thought I would fall so much in love.
However, I am glad that I met Byunghun, he is really my key to happiness, she smiles, Byunghun puts Hyuk Min over his shoulder, while Yeol Rin had the biggest smile.
She smiles and stands up, grabbing her camera, time for a family picture of them.

She kneels down, when she took it, Byunghun rushes to her, her eyes blinking confused, “Yah jagiya! Why aren’t you playing with us?” he pouts, but slowly turning in a smirk, she stands up, he spreads his arms, “Stay away, you’re wet,” she tries to run, but it was too late, he hugs her by her waist, pecking her lips, “Oppa.”
“Yah, appa, no yucky time!”
Hyuk Min throws sand to his leg, “Yah, you little toddler,” Young Mi smacks his chest, “Yah, don’t call your child toddler, because you are toddler too,” Hyuk Min says, “Yeah toddler.”
Yeol Rin runs to them, “Umma, may I have the camera,” Young Mi nods, “Dry your hands first,” Yeol Rin nods.

Yeol Rin made some pictures, even it was a bit clumsy, and the pictures didn’t looked bad.
She made one of her mother when she was sitting peacefully looking to the males, who were building a sandcastle.
She also made Byunghun and Hyuk Min that moment.
Also a picture when Byunghun hugs her, and lifting to the water, then Hyuk Min grabs the camera, taking a picture of Yeol Rin together with their cute smiles.

Many pictures of the family together on the beach, smiles, laughs, happiness, just everything was bright to them.

When the twins were sleeping, Young Mi lies on the bed, Byunghun comes out the bathroom and jumps on the bed, making Young Mi jumping on the fluffy matrass, “Did you have a great time?” Byunghun looks to her, she nods.
“Of course, I have, I mean…The twins were so happy and energetic and this place is so wonderful,” Byunghun smiles, put the night lamp out, he pulls her closer to him.
She feels his breath close to her, “You know…In the plane, about their dongsaeng…Do you want another child?” he chuckles.
Young Mi blushes, “I do want another one, but I am afraid of you,” Byunghun looks shocked, “What me?”
“Animal, that’s what I say,”
she grins, “Yah we haven’t do it like six years,” Byunghun says, she playful slaps his chest, “Yah…Stop saying about doing it, it sounds so…”
Byunghun pinches her cheek, “Still my innocent wife,” she blinks, but she smiles, “But…I do have another child, and this time you will be my side together with the twins,” Byunghun places his forehead to hers, “I know, this time, I am there for you, for sure…”
Young Mi smiles, “I know, but I know you want to see how you can handle my pregnancy period again,” she chuckles.
“It wasn’t that bad, because you don’t like to burden other people,” she nods.

Byunghun lifts her chin up, placing a kiss on her lips, hugging her tighter, “Ewww…What are they doing,” Hyuk Min blurts loudly, Young Mi pushes accidently Byunghun out the bed, Yeol Rin had an embarrassing face, “Mianhaeyo umma, we didn’t want to interrupt…Uh what were you doing?” she looked confused but innocent.
Byunghun rubs his sore , Young Mi comes up, “nothing that you two have to worry…”
“Almost to get her pregnant...”
mutters Byunghun.
“Pregnant?” Hyuk Min tilts his head.
“He means he almost got you two a dongsaeng,” Young Mi says, “Chincha? Appa go further,” Hyuk Min cheered, Young Mi blushed madly and picks Yeol Rin up, “You bring Hyuk Min in bed, and don’t teach him bad things like that,” she says, Byunghun snickers, Yeol Rin looks a lot to Young Mi, but Hyuk Min more to him.

“Time to go bed, handsome boy,” he lifts Hyuk Min up, “But appa, when we will get a dongsaeng? I hope a boy, so I can play with him,” he smiles, Byunghun snickers, “Molla, just wait for it.”

When Byunghun places Hyuk Min in his bed, he sees his son fall fast in sleep, he smiles, ruffling hair gently, “Good night Lee Hyuk Min,” he smiles and walks to the other room.
They rented a beach house, when he sees Young Mi holding Yeol Rin’s hand, they were talking, but she kisses her forehead and Yeol Rin closes her eyes, “I love you umma,” she smiles innocently and falls also soon asleep.

When she comes out her door, she sees Byunghun smiling, “Come to bed, time to sleep,” he pulls her, “No naughty things,” she jokes.
Byunghun turns his head, pretending to be hurt, “yah are you thinking that your husband a ert?” she smiles, “No, he is the most loveable and not to forget my man,” she smiles, Byunghun couldn’t help it to hug her, “Aigoo, you’re always too sweet for me, jagiya~”
He leans closer and kisses her lips.

“I love you,” he whispers after the kiss, “I love you too.”

date added: 26 September 2012