Chapter L: Scared and worried

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

Can't find a fitting song, anyways...I feel I'm so into writing...I made myself curious in this story .n."
I think the next chapter will be hard to write for me... :(
Anyways enjoy!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Seul Hee wicked grins, “You not easy to fool with it, too bad that you wife and that brat, I mean your daughter are easily to fool with it,” Seul Hee looks up and walks closer to him.
Byunghun looks at her, “I’m serious, don’t mess with me, my family is suffering now too much after I come back…”
“Maybe that’s why the point is, didn’t they have a happily life before you came?”

Byunghun stays quiet, Seul Hee says, “I’m not easy a person to mess with it, so…If you want to see you daughter and bring her back, I have a deal…”
Byunghun says, “First I want to see my daughter and talk later about that stupid deal…”
Seul Hee nods, "Only if you cover your eyes and I will show you…”

--

Byunghun sees nothing and when the door cracks she pushes him in and locks the door, he puts it off.
“Daddy?” he hears a soft voice, he puts it off and sees Yeol Rin, “Yeol…”
She looks with big scary and sad eyes to him, “Daddy…Do you love me?” she suddenly asks.
Byunghun looks confused, but soon remember about what Seul Hee said, the happy life without him…He left them for five years because of his amnesia.
“Of course I love you,” he walks to her, “Why did you leave us five years ago…?”
A hard question from a five-year-old daughter to her father to ask, Byunghun cleared his throat, “I had a reason,” he says softly and kneels for her.
He sees the sadness through her eyes.
It hurts him, “Daddy…Forgot you, because he was sick…And stupid, I forget everything about your mother, but I never stopped loving your back then, even you wasn’t born yet…I was excited to see you and your brother…”
Yeol Rin hugs her father, she cries on his shoulder, he holds her tighly, filling lies into an innocent child is low and cruel…
Especially when they are young, this could traumatise them…

--

Young Mi holds Hyuk Min’s hand when she is walking to her parents’ home.
Because it’s better that he stays for a while to her parents’ home for safeness, she did called the school that Hyuk Min for a moment won’t go to school…

Mi Sun and Seo Chan hugs Young Mi, “Please take him well, and he is really…”
“Aigoo, you should now worry about Rin-ah, don’t worry,”
Seo Chan says.
Young Mi takes a deep breath, “Nae…But…”
“Go, you need to find Yeol Rin, don’t worry about the care of Hyuk Min…”

Young Mi looks at Hyuk Min who stands by Ae Cha and Yong Sun.
they were trying to cheer him up.
She nods, “Arasso, call me when he needs to hear my voice and…”
Her cousin and sister say, “Pali pali, you need to find her…”
She nods again and walks out.

“Where is mommy?” Hyuk Min asks Mi Sun, “Let’s eat some fruit,” they didn’t want to stress Hyuk Min more.
“B-but…”
Ae Cha holds his hand, “Hyukkie, pali pali, your dads friends are here…”
Hyuk Min pouts sadly…
“But I want my mommy and daddy,” he sadly says.
--

Chunji sees Young Mi walking to her car.
Seo Chan opens the door, “Oppa…”
“Should I follow her?” he asks.
Seo Chan smiles, “You really care about Byunghun and her, aren’t you?”
“Of course, he is my best friend and she is his wife…”
“Please do that, I want my cousin be safe…”

Chunji kisses her lips and steps fast in his car.

--

Byunghun holds tightly his daughter, who sleeps peacefully in his arms, the door creaks again, and he looks up, seeing Seul Hee.
“So, about the deal…”
Byunghun just glares at her coldly, “You got two options, the first one dumps that girl and marries me and you can see you children every time, whenever you want or bring your children with me, two…Well that’s harsh…”
“I never want to marry you, Young Mi is their mother and they deserve to be close with their real mother,”
Seul Hee looks at her nails, “I know you would say that, so you choose option two?”
“No, I never said that too…”
“Choose now or I will use option two now…”
“I can’t choose in a sec…”
“Fine…Your own choose…”

The door opens, four big men walks in, “Grab that girl…”
They come to Byunghun and rough they grab his daughter, Yeol Rin suddenly awake, before Byunghun could grab her, they hold by his arms.
Two others smirk, “Damn this girl is so fragile…”
“Don’t you dare to touch her!”
Byunghun shouts his lungs, trying to break free of their grip.
Yeol Rin scared to look the scary men, soon one of them slaps her cheek, she was stunned, “Daddy?” she looks scared to her daddy, who is desprating to break free.
“Seul Hee, don’t you dare to hurt her!” he shouts to her.
“Hey, it’s not me who hurts them…” Seul Hee just coolly crosses her arms, Byunghun looks back and one of them pulls suddenly her hair and she screams that they needs to let her go…
Byunghun feels this happening again…

He can’t face this…
“Byunghun oppa…You have another other choice…” Byunghun looks at Seul Hee with disgust, but he knows what she means…

date added: 5 July 2012