Chapter XVI: Talk with no results, except…

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

 Ne-Yo - Mad


 

The next day, Young Mi feels horrible, especially the morning sickness, is horrible.
Seo Chan looks a bit out the door, she was sleeping finally, yesterday night she could hear some soft sobs…

She walks downstairs, the words that she sobs in her sleep, were heartbrokenly to hear, she know how that feels, a father leaving the mom...Especially on this moment...
Even her parents woke up, when they almost reached her room, Seo Chan told them what happens and about the pregnancy.
Still they were shocked, but could understand it…But confused about Byunghun´s behaviour…

When she comes to the school, she looks around.
She sighs, I really need to talk to that idiot, she thinks.
When she sees Chunji and L.Joe, her angriness raise up, she screams through the school hall, don’t caring about the other.
“YAH! LEE BYUNGHUN!” she walks with angry steps toward to him.
“Mwo…” But he look like he haven’t sleep yesterday too.
“How cruel can you be?” she says and crosses her arms, “What do you mean?”
“Like you don’t care about Young Mi,”
she looks with fierce eyes.
“So, she told about it…So,” Seo Chan looks confused and speechless, what he just said…
“I thought you liked her…” she says.
“Yea…Back then…” he simply replies and when he wants to walk, she grabs his wrist.
“Since when did you not care about her anymore…” she says.
“Since I don’t know who I should trust and I don’t know which is true…Since Seul Hee showed me that picture and…The way that Young Mi talked to Tae-Hyun…” and he yanks her hand away and walks away.

Seo Chan sighs, “Biggest idiot ever…” she mumbles.
Chunji holds her, “Yeah…I know…”
“You know…If this goes on…I don’t know which one is going be finer…”
she looks with worried eyes.
“Yea…Beside, do you think I can talk to Young Mi today?” asks Chunji.
“Why?” Chunji says, “Because L.Joe can’t talk to her, but I can, right? I want hear what she thinks right now…And since…She is…”
Seo Chan nods, “Nae…I will see you after school, then…”
Chunji nods and kisses her lips and walks away.

--

Seo Chan is with Ae Cha now.
Chunji walks slowly to Young Mi’s room, he knocks at her door.
No sounds, he opens the door.
She wasn’t by her bed, he looks around, he sees many pictures of her and L.Joe on a wall corner.
How can this happen? Being year together with love and care to each other, really so stupid…
Now acting like teenagers…

Chunji sees the window door is open and the curtains are flowing softly.
She is there, when he goes there.
He sees Young Mi sitting on a chair.
Her head leaning to the chair, she looks so fragile and broken…
“Young Mi?” he softly says.
She turns her head; her eyes were teary and red…
As if she cried for many hours.
“Chunji oppa…Annyeong…” she softly says.
“How have you been?” he asks nicely and sits next to her.
“I’m fine…” but fine is not the good answer to show her that she was fine.
“I don’t believe you,” Young Mi nods, “I know…”
She turns her head again and looks at the sky view.

Chunji thinks, this is going well, “Is it true, you want a divorce or is L.Joe the one?”
Young Mi didn’t looked at him, “I think…Both of us want a divorce, I don’t know…And maybe…
I don’t want to know the reason…
Maybe I’m being immature, but still…When I told I was pregnant, he didn’t believed or cared…
Therefore, if he is going be the father of this child…I don’t care…
He shows no responsibility or trust to me…
How can I live further if he stays like this?
It’s as if he doesn’t care about me, why?
I don’t know…
Even it hurts…And he wants divorce, I don’t stop him…
Because…
Because…
Because, I don’t have reason to continuous to this marriage…
 I wished I waited longer…For a better love.”

“But, what if I ask for the reason and he still loves you…Will stop the divorce or continuous the divorce,” asks Chunji clearly.
“I don’t know first to see and then actions…”

Chunji nods, “I will leave then,” Young Mi nods.
Chunji comes to Ae Cha’s room, “And?” asks Seo Chan concerned, while Ae Cha is pulling softly her hair.
“Nothing…She looks completely lost…Poor her…” says Chunji and hugs her waist, “Mhm…”

--

Tae-Hyun walks through the park and sees L.Joe with some other girl.
Strange…He walks to her.
The girl was Seul Hee, she was happy and she comes closer to L.Joe, he looks he wasn’t in his mind.

Soon Seul Hee comes closer to L.Joe, her face actually.
She kisses him, L.Joe didn’t pushes her back.
Tae-Hyun feels confused and mad, how can he do this to Young Mi.
He runs to her and pushes Seul Hee and punches to L.Joe.
“What’s wrong with you!? Are you cheating on Young Mi?” he yells angrily.
“So, she did the same with you…” he coldly replies.
“What are you talking about, she is just friend,” says Tae-Hyun.
“I wished I could believe it…The way that you two act…Tsk…Friends my ,” that made Tae-Hyun mad.
“So, close friends can act like this,” says Tae-Hyun.
“And you went so far that you slept with her,” says L.Joe.
That went too far, Tae-Hyun would never do that, especially to a married girl, he would never do that.
“I never did that!” yells Tae-Hyun, L.Joe don't believe it.
“Good luck with taking care of her and your baby,” says L.Joe, when he walks away.
Tae-Hyun looks powerless, but one thing he knows…
He never did that…Sleeping with her. She well raised girl, but for sure, she never will do that…Wait baby? She is pregnant…
“You freaking idiot, SHE IS PREGNANT OF YOUR CHILD! NOT MINE!” he runs to him.
“I don’t think I can…Believe this bull hit…” Tae-Hyun sighs heavy and punches once in his face.
“If you don’t believe this…Believe it or don’t…I will take care of her then…Since you don’t deserve her…Like this…” Tae-Hyun walks away.

L.Joe looks hurt and powerless, maybe it’s time to talk to her?
However, I can’t…Maybe I should trust first myself…Or I was not ready to hear the news about her pregnancy…Maybe, that is why I’m acting like this…?

--

Tae-Hyun comes home, he lives only with Seongmin in an apartment.
“Owh, you came back, wah…What’s wrong with you, bro,” says Seongmin lying on the couch and watching Tae-Hyun’s mad, but gloomy face.
“Nothing…” Tae-Hyun sits on the ground in front of the couch.
“God, where is your annoying happy mood,” says Seongmin.
“Nothing…It’s really nothing,” he says.
“Come on, you haven’t been like this since Seo Chan…” says Seongmin.
Tae-Hyun feels angry, it just like the same…The same…The same…
The regrets, the mistakes, the angriness, all this, it is the same…
All this happening again, it’s like the history is repeating again.
He stands and grabs his own brother’s collar, “WHY DID YOU LEFT SEO CHAN NOONA ALONE!” he yells.
Seongmin looks confused, “Whoa…What’s wrong with you? Did something happen?” he speaks with shocks.
Tae-Hyun releases his grip, “Sorry…I need to take a shower, I feel my head is bursting soon out…”
Seongmin says, “It’s okay…But wow…Just relax…”

 

After the shower, Tae-Hyun lies on his bed and he closes his eyes.
This time, I will try to be a good helper and not a watcher from a distance and being an idiot, as I don’t see it, even the person is suffering all alone…

date added: 17 April 2012

Mhm, so what do you think? Tae-Hyun is a good boy, like you noticed~
Still...I feel bad...Is this story lethargic with the storyline? I just wondering about it, And Who knows Oh! My school and WGM? (We got married)
I like htat variety shows, Lol...
And does someone know, when TeenTop is coming back?
Hopefully you all look forward for the new updates~
xPpyong
MiyaChan<3

 this is what I feel now, When is the freakin holidays...But next week I got freaking 2 days school, one acitvity day and Thursday and Friday, free and than the next week that, is holidays here <333 Whoa, I missed Holidays so much T_T