Chapter XLIII: Will you marry me again?

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

SE7EN -  Angel (Korean ver.) 


“Yebseyo?” Byunghun answers, “Appa~” he hears it was Hyuk Min’s voice.
“Oppa, who is that?” he hears at the other side, Yeol Rin.
“Appa,” Hyuk Min says, “Is appa normal?”
Byunghun knows what she means, “Appa is now normal, trust me…”
“Yeol Rin-ah, Hyuk Min-ah, we are leaving…Hey what are you doing?”
Some sounds at the other side, “Hello?” he hears his sweet wife’s voice, “It’s me your yeobo,” he cheesy says.
A soft chuckle he hears, “Aigoo, we are going home, so don’t be a lazy dad and clean a bit the house, I mean clean their toys and…”
“I know, I am a super dad,”
he chuckles, “Nae, bye, love you,” she whispers the last part shyly, he chuckles, “I love you too.”

--

Byunghun cleans some toys and prepare some fruits.
God…How hard is peeling apple’s skins…
He sighs…
Suddenly the door opens and the house feels cosier, soon he feels a hug by his leg, he looks down, “Appa, welcome home,” Byunghun puts the knife down and kneels down, “Hey, how…”
Tiny arms wraps around his back, “Appa, I missed you,” he hears his daughter’s soft voice.
Hyuk Min hugs his neck too, “Appa now under our power,” the twins let a soft laugh.
That made a smile on Byunghun’s face.
Young Mi steps in the kitchen too, seeing the children hugging their father.
“Aigoo, kids, time to stop clingy appa, he needs rest,” they let him go and Hyuk Min asks, “Appa, are you staying here or by that witch?”
“I will stay here, happy?”
Hyuk Min jumps around.
Yeol Rin looks at him, “Chincha? Not lying?”
“I will stay here for you and my beautiful wife here,”
Yeol Rin hugs him, “Appa is back,” Byunghun lifts her up.
Young Mi smiles small, does he mean it?
Then she sees the deformed apples, “What were you doing with the apples?” she laughs small, “Uhm…I tried to peel the skin but…Uhm…”
“Let me do it, play with the twins in the living room, okay?”

--

Young Mi peeled the skin of the apples and walks quickly upstairs to change her clothes in way that is more comfortable to wear, jeans and simple blouse.
She comes down and walks to the kitchen.
She sees the plate with apples is gone.
Huh?
She walks into the living room, seeing Yeol Rin sitting on Byunghun’s lap, feeding her apple, while Hyuk Min sits next to him, eating some apples and feeds him too.
She walks to him, “Ah, you thief,” she pinches his cheek, “Owh mianhae, I needed to feed my children,” he play along.
“I won’t forgive you,” she pouts cutely, “I will make up with you ma’am,” he leans closer above for Hyuk Min to peck her sweet lips.
“Yuck,” Hyuk Min puckered his lips, Yeol Rin giggles cute, “Umma and appa are in love, kya…It’s cute,” she softly says.
“Shall I give you a kiss too?” Byunghun chuckles.
“Yah, you cannot be her first kiss,” Young Mi puts Hyuk Min on her lap, “I won’t kiss her on the lips, I know I can be her first kiss, babo wifey, I mean cheek,” Byunghun chuckles.
“I don’t mind,” Byunghun kisses her sweet cheek, “Kamsahmnida appa,” she kisses his cheek back, Hyuk Min says, “Umma can I have a kiss too?”
When Young Mi wants to kiss his cheek, Byunghun childish puts his hand on her lips, “Her lips are only appa’s.”
Young Mi chuckles, “Aigoo…”
Hyuk Min says, “But mommy is for me and you, so learn sharing!”
Byunghun crosses his arms around Yeol Rin, as if he is mad.
Young Mi pecks Hyuk Min’s cheek, she looks to Byunghun, “Daddy is my hubby but you are my son, so don’t fight, my love is big enough for all of three of you.”
“Three?”
the males say, “Yah, my daughter counts to, right Yeol Rin-ah?” Yeol Rin nods.

--

“Whoa…Push me harder appa,” Yeol Rin smiles brightly when she sits on the swings.
“Me too,” Hyuk Min says.
Byunghun pushes both of their swings, he smiles and they smile.
Young Mi grabs her camera and takes a picture, she smiles.
She already took many new pictures with them, while she is staring at the token pictures, two arms wrapping around her waist behind.
She turns her head and lips crashes on her lips, “What are you doing?” Byunghun smiles.
“Taking photos of you and the angels,” she shyly says, “Did you take a new of you?”
She shakes her head and he takes the camera, says “Smile”, Byunghun smiles behind her, and says, “Now a new one of you and me.”
He pecks her cheek, suddenly Hyuk Min falls of the swings, Young Mi breaks free of his hug and she walks to him.
Byunghun smiles, caring wife is always being there for my children…
He walks to them.

Yeol Rin looks worried to her brother, Hyuk Min’s knee bleeds a bit, but he act to be tough, Young Mi says, “We are going home for treating this,” Hyuk Min nods.

Byunghun holds Hyuk Min, Young Mi holds Yeol Rin’s hand and they walk home.

--

Seul Hee sees Byunghun hugging someone, but that was Young Mi, he kisses her lips.
Jealousy and hatred fills in her mind…
Then she sees Young Mi breaking out his hug and walks to her children.
However, she thought Byunghun could be mad when she did that, but in fact, he smiled…
What…

Then he picks up a boy, his son and she holds her daughter’s hand, they walk away, but she sees them holding each other’s hand like this.


 

Seul Hee feels jealous…For sure I will take an action…I want him and my own fairy tale…And that is a happy end…For Byunghun and me…Not Byunghun and her…
 

--

Young Mi treat Hyuk Min’s small wound and sticks the bandage and says, “So, be careful next time, arasso?” she ruffles gently through his hair.
Hyuk Min nods, “Gomawo mommy,” he smiles and runs to the living room.

Byunghun was reading a book for Yeol Rin, she leans to his arm and hugs her teddy.
Sleepy she keeps listening, she sees Hyuk Min running to them and sits next to her and listen to their dad’s reading.
Byunghun peeks sometimes to his children, Yeol Rin falls asleep to Hyuk Min’s shoulder and he leans comfortable to her head, holding each other’s hand.
He smiles, he closes the book and grabs a blanket and puts over them, “Sleep well…My angels,” he gently says.

When he walks upstairs, he sees Young Mi snoring at her bed.
He kneels down by her bedside to look at his wife’s beautiful face.
He mumbles, “Will you marry me again…How hard that sentence to able to say to her…”
Slowly her eyes open, “W-what were you talking?” she rubs her eye and stretches herself out and yawns.
“I said…Will you…Uhm…” he scratches his nape, by the arranged marriage, his parents did it with her parents, but this time…He wants to say on his own…
“Yes?” she looks at him with curious and puzzled face.
“Will you marry with me again…” he finally says.
“What? We are already married…You have…”
He shakes his head, “Seul Hee found the divorce letter and sent it to the court, we are official divorced…But, I want to remarry to you…Like as in the beginning, Nam Young Mi, will you be my wife?”
Byunghun looks at her with his sweet eyes.

“No…”

Byunghun feels a stab in his arms.
However, she leans further to his face, and kisses his lips.
She warps her arms around his neck, “You are always my husband, with official or unofficial, I cannot see me with another man except you…Of course my answer is always yes to you.”
Byunghun looks first confused, but then he smiles and hugs her and kisses her lips again.
He and she feel happy and the love between never faded.
“So, we get our paperwork and sign anew marriage?”
“Can’t we ask to give our old marriage back?”
“Okay, I will settle everything, so don’t worry,”
he pecks her forehead.

Together they lay next to each other, close like the one they used do.
Young Mi leans close to his chest, Byunghun looks at his wife.
She has her eyes closed, “Byunghun oppa…Stop staring at me…” she softly mumbles.
“But you look beautiful…” he chuckles.
A shy smile appears on her face.

When he leans closer to her, the door spread open and Hyuk Min jumps on the bed, “Mommy, can we sleep with you too?”
Yeol Rin climbs on the bed too, “Please?”
“For me is a yes, but for someone…”
she looks at Byunghun, he chuckles.
“Why not, family together,” the twins smile.

Hyuk Min lies to Byunghun’s side and Yeol Rin by Young Mi’s side.
Byunghun has his arm around his son, so did Young Mi and they hold each other’s hand.

Together they sleep together as a family.
Like it should it be.

date added: 6 June 2012

For so far the sweetest chapter for me! Haha.


However, next week I'm really really really! busy, so there is a chance that I won't be updating for a whole week, because I need to study really hard for my testweek and Chinese exams. So not this week but next week is it. I hope you can understand it. That I cannot update then, the this is also the same reasons to the other on-going fanfictions.


See you next time

hower this is really what am I thinking or do, why so busy weeks before the summer vacation T____T