Chapter XX: Looking behind the walls

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

SNSD BabyBaby


 

Monday

Young Mi is now one month pregnant; she saw her belly hasn't grow much.
She sighs when she stands in front of mirror; today she got a doctor appointment…
She is nervous; she hopes that she is good health.

She is waiting alone by the waiting room.
She plays with her fingers, slowly she notices a young girl about sixteen with her boyfriend coming in.
She smiled happily, the boy held her hand tightly.
Moreover, said, ‘everything will be fine…I’m with you.’
Young Mi looks down; I wished you could be with me…She thinks…

Suddenly someone texted her, she grabs her phone
‘Annyeong, I will bring later your homework and don’t feel scared, you will be fine and I know you’re health, Tae-Hyun.’
She smiles, ‘Thanks, about ten minutes is it my turn, good luck on school.’
She puts her phone in her bag; the young girl goes to the doctor with her boyfriend.

Young Mi puts her hands together, she felt she wasn’t alone in the waiting room, even it was empty.
She feels someone is watching her, but somewhere else.
She looks around, nobody, “Miss Lee Young Mi?” asks a young lady.
“Ah, nae,” Young Mi stands up and walks to her, when she steps into the room.

L.Joe leans to the wall of the waiting room, he looks at the door, I hope everything will be fine…
He keeps standing there, nobody in the hospital cared about the person who stands there.

The young woman looks at Young Mi’s weight and height, healthiness and other health concerns.
“So Miss Lee, please pee in this and we talk about later about the state of you,” she gives her a cup.
Young Mi nods, “Ah…Nae…”
Young Mi steps outside the office, seeing the girl and the boy walking out, she smiled, and the boy hugged her, “Don’t worry about the break-up of us…”
Young Mi smiles and walks to the toilets, L.Joe saw her smiling to the couple, of course, she wanted a happy family the person that cherish them…
It felt by minute to second that he felt bad about this stupid misunderstanding…
Soon Young Mi comes out, he hides behind the wall, she looks around, and Young Mi sees a small piece of jacket.
“Oppa?” she softly says, L.Joe froze, and he couldn’t face her now…
He pretended someone else, who just walked away, Young Mi bites her lip, “Owh…” she softly says.

When Young Mi comes in the office, she gave her the cup and she walks away.
Young Mi looks outside of the window, it was clear outside, and the weather is so nice for October.
“So, we wait about the result, so let’s have some talk about your condition home and love life, because if you are pregnant, then stress is not good for you and especially for the baby,” says the woman.
“Uhm, sure…”

“Okay, where is the father?” she asks and she holds her pen.
“He…He…” Young Mi looks the other way, “He…And I have a small break,” she answers.
“Mhm, does he knows about this,” she asks.
“Mhm, yes, he does,” she answers.
“Mhm, do you have problems with the father, like in arguing, fights or other problems, like in family state,” she asks.
Young Mi blinks once, “No I don’t have.”
“Well…If you said so, is everything fine, your health state is incredible good and about five minutes we got the results.”

Young Mi nods.

The woman comes out, after getting the result, and when she comes through the waiting hall, she sees a young man is still standing by the wall.
“Uhm, sir can I help you?” she asks.
L.Joe looks at her, her name card showed, Dr Yoon, “Uhm…Do you have a patient called Lee Young Mi?”
“Well…Yes, she is now waiting for her results about pregnancy, but can I help you?”
she asks.
“Could you tell me the result first then…Please…” L.Joe looks at her.
“I’m sorry…It’s only for the father and her, the boy that could know is Lee Byunghun,” she answers.
“I’m Lee Byunghun…” the Dr Yoon sees his concerned eyes.
“Well…She is positive pregnant, about one month already, in her second month she needs to take it easy, her cramps are getting milder and she could vomiting more than usually in the first month and also she could easily tired,” says Dr Yoon.
“Nae…Kamsahmnida,” he bows.

Dr Yoon comes inside, “Well…I have the results, congratulation of having a child, you’re one month pregnant, please take good care of yourself and in the second month you could feel more milder cramps and your morning sickness is a bit worse than in the first month and don’t exercise too much,” says Dr Yoon.
Young Mi felt for some reason happy, but one the other hand, worried…
“Nae, kamsahmnida,” she bows.
“I will see you over a month,” says Dr Yoon.
“Nae…”

Young Mi steps outside, so I’m really pregnant with his child, she looks around.
It wasn’t busy, but still the sunlight hits her, she smiles, at least…”This is the only connection between you and me…If we really ended in divorce this week…,” she mutters softly and she crosses over the streets.

 

What she didn’t notice, was L.Joe was standing behind her, he could hear her mumbling, I can’t divorce you…

dated added: 21 April 2012

Anyways I like to see the comments, it's quite funny that everyone think the same ^^