Chapter XXIV: How low… ( _____ and Seul Hee’s P.O.V)

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

Since many people commented that the name sounded funny, I will put in this way ⇒ ________ 
Also I wanted to try it, the name thingy ^^" Heheh~ Sorry for bad English or mistakes, it's not my first language, but I will try my best with each new step I will take ^^
Okies? Thanks for supporting me, because I'm happy that I got nice readers with funny comments through it~

Sorry if it's a short update ^^" 

BIGBANG - BLUE


 

After school Young Mi sits at her balcony with L.Joe leans his head on her lap, she caress his hair.
L.Joe smiles and caresses her tummy, “I want to call her Yeon Rin if it’s really for sure a girl and as is a boy…I want to call Hyuk Min.”
“Mhm…Really both sounds nice, I don’t care about names, what I care is the health,”
she smiles.
“Our child will be happy to have a mother like you,” L.Joe smiles.

--

_____ walks through the park, seeing Seul Hee looking bitterly, she walks to her, “Seul Hee…” _____ says, Seul Hee looks up.
“____? Oh my god,” she hugs _____.
“Yah, don’t touch me…” _____looks coldly and pushes her away, “Are you still made that I took Shi Woo from you?” Seul Hee looks at ____.
“What do you think? He broke up with me at our third year of our relationship, I loved him…And you destroyed…So badly…” _____ crosses her arms and looks mad.
“Come on, he is not worth it to be with you,” Seul Hee says.
“So, he is worth it for you, why did you lie to him…Saying I was cheating on him?” says _____ fierce.
“Okay, I made a bad choice, but I felt jealous…that you got the boy who you loved…”
“Is it for Byunghun? That you destroyed my relationship, only because of your selfishness, I thought you were smarter, Seul Hee you lost me, your best friend...You could told me this…”

Seul Hee shrugs her shoulders, “You wasn’t  a great friend neither…You didn’t cared about me…Or spend time with me…”
“Bull what you talk, I spend half of my time with, quarter with Shi Woo and the rest school and music, how cruel can you say that, not everything is all about you…
” ____ looks with shocked eyes.
“So, I made a mistake…I will change it…” Seul Hee looks at _____.
“I don’t believe it…You know why? I heard Byunghun lives here…Married with Young Mi,” ____ says, Seul Hee’s eyes rolls, “She is not worth it to be with him,” she speaks.
“Moreover, you say you do? Don’t make laugh Seul Hee, they are happily married,” _____ holds her arm.
“I know him much better, more than she does, Byunghun belong to me…He belongs to me…” Seul Hee pushes _____’s hand away, “He is mine.”
“Seul Hee…Don’t do things, where you will regret,”
____ says, “I don’t care about it…She is not worth it to be with him, that all…” Seul Hee speaks so force.
“Are you crazy, keep saying, he belongs to you, she doesn’t deserve it…Bull , this is stupid, idiotic, many words for that, Seul Hee…You should leave them, they are happy,” ____ says with strict voice.
Seul Hee didn’t looks at ______ “Shut up…You don’t know about them…Byunghun…”
“Byunghun what?”
_____ looks at Seul Hee, “He is just mine…And not for everyone…” Seul Hee says with a clear voice.
“Geez, did you actually listen what I just said? Seul Hee, stop with doing this, if you do more crazy actions that you tear them apart, I will tear you,” _____ looks with warned eyes.
“You won’t do that…Who knows…Someone else will do it…You don’t know me like back then, I changed…” Seul Hee looks at ______.
“Yah, Byunghun moved on, you must do the same, changing…Bull , you are the still the nice Seul Hee in America…Before the glass in you broke,” ____says.
“Shut up! This talk is useless,” Seul Hee screams at _____, “Seul Hee…I will ask it once…Will stop doing this…I mean tearing them apart, because I know you will try to tear them apart,” ____ says.
Seul Hee shakes her head, “I won’t stop, until I get what I want…And that is Byunghun.”
She walks away.

_____ looks stunned, however, she yells, “Shim Seul Hee, I will stop you!”
Seul Hee turns around, “Try it…” she looks with her arrogant eyes, ____ puts it’s-war face, I won’t make you destroy someone else love, like you did with mine…

 

Shi Woo…You babo…Why did you believe her instead of me…I would never talk to you…You broke me badly with her…Especially sleeping with her was too far…
However, ____ feels broken, , I thought I’m over with this…
____ wipes lonely her tears quickly away, suddenly someone patted her shoulders, “Hey, you can use this, don’t be sad, be happy,” he gives you a tissue.
“Uhm, thanks…” ____ uses the tissue, “I’m Yoon Tae-Hyun, nice to meet you, I thought I saw you today with Young Mi and her friend Shin Hye,” Tae-Hyun smiles kindly.
“Ah, nae…I’m Choi _____, nice to meet you, it’s true I’m today new at the college,” ____ smiles small.
“Ah, nae…I need to go, hyung is waiting for me! Today is my turn to make the dinner and I’m already late, I will see you later!” he salutes funny and runs with the shopping bags straight to his home.
_____ laughs, he is a strange person, but he is nice.

 

dated added: 28 April 2012

Lol lol, fail poster I made, it's an unoffical one and I'm still a nuubie~ If you saw the picture of this chapter ^^ keke~

 Kya cute ^^