Hurt

Project Zelo

Yongguk continued to pace, fully comprehending the situation.

"Hyung, I'm sorry."

"Zelo, you did absolutely nothing wrong."

Zelo smiled, his heart warming from the reassurance. Miraculously, Yongguk's mood flipped.

"You lied to me."

"Hyung?"

"You lied. You said that you came here because you didn't want to be out there on your own. You didn't want to be out there without me. In reality, you were hiding from the police. You're hiding from them now. Because they know you are involved somehow. You're scared. Being scared is normal, but no one lies to me."

Zelo laughed, a harsh sarcastic sound emitting from his lungs. "Your girlfriend lies to you."

Yongguk growled at the boy, remembering the unforgivable lie. His knees buckled as he slipped into the empty chair, his limbs rendering immobile.

"You're right. I did lie. I do like you, hyung. But saving my own skin was always priority number one."

Junhong's real personality began to rear its ugly head.

Junhong got up from his bed and slowly made his way over to Yongguk.

"Why do you act like such a saint? You claim that you are doing this for your mother, your dead mother I might add. Do you really think she cares? Do you really think she's real anymore? She's not, no matter how hard you think that she is. You think that everything in the world is crashing down on you, Yongguk, but it's not is it. No. You have everything a guy could ask for. Everything I could ask for."

"How do you know?"

"Think of an asylum as an underground community of it's own. Even the mental and deranged talk. I find out things. I'm a lot smarter than you think, or that you want to think. I mean, come on. I managed to kill my own father, get away with it and convince you that I did nothing wrong. But then again, you're not really the most mentally stable of us all. I'd say you're one of the worst in this whole place."

Junhong straddled Yongguk's legs.

"Why do you have to act like you're the one being crucified?" Zelo asked, his voice and arms trembling with angry and envy.

"Zelus. Greek God of many things, including envy." Yongguk elicited a sadistic chuckle.

Yongguk looked at Junhong's angelic face that contrasted against his devillishly dark eyes. The same angelic face that was only a few inches from his own, the boy's hot laboured breath tickling his face and jawline. Yongguk's eyes darted from one of Junhong's to the other, his pulse racing. Slowly, Junhong's face moved slowly towards Yongguk's until his lips touched Yongguk's plush ones. The kiss was chaste and Junhong's lips trembled. After a few seconds, he smirked into the collision, an exhalation of breath making an airy snigger. The young boy prodded his tongue against Yongguk's closed mouth and entered when the doctor gasped. Junhong forced himself onto Yongguk, his tongue battling against the surprisingly submissive doctor. Yongguk let instincts take him and like many times before with previous girlfriends, he raised his hands, one to snake around the boy's waist and another on the back of his head. Junhong was first to pull away.

"Guess what?"

"What?" Yongguk's voice was panicky and wavering.

Junhong leaned in once more, his breath tickling against Yongguk's ear. He slowly bit the flesh of his lobe and whispered into the doctor's ear in a husky tone. Junhong was not himself.

"Judas is coming. We'll see who really is conflicted."