Twins

Project Zelo

Jongup tackled the elder who was typing on the well abused laptop. "Hyung!" Yongguk all but fell straight to the floor, groaning under the weight of the blonde boy. Youngjae was hiding behind the buffoon of a boy, also with the same shade of blinding white hair. Jongup was still clinging to Yongguk by the time he composed himself. "Himchan, Jongup" He introduced the two awkwardly. Himchan blinked in confusion at the boy's actions. Youngjae introduced himself to Himchan and nodded towards Yongguk who was still in Jongup's hold. The similaties between Jongup and Youngjae were striking. The two walked the same, looked the same and nearly dressed the same. Youngjae wore casual clothing but with a suit jacket whereas Jongup was just casual.

"When do we get to meet the kid? As much as I love a heartwarming reunion, we're here for a reason." Youngjae said sharply, not meaning any harm but meaning business. Himchan was momentarily stunned by Youngjae's forward behaviour. Compared to Yongguk, Youngjae was always the dominant character in the trio as Yongguk was very independant and Jongup was far too flighty. Yongguk was the type of person who didn't find difficulty in any task he was given, causing him get distracted in anything he did. Even Himchan knew Yongguk wasn't enjoying his job. He hadn't smiled in months. Until Zelo.

The two escorted their new doctors to meet Zelo for the first time. Standing outside room 23, Himchan listed a few things in consideration to Zelo. "And last time we used the name 'Zelo' in his presence he got violent." Jongup and Youngjae nodded along with him whilst Yongguk stayed silent.

When they entered the room, Yongguk and Himchan kept a distance to observe. Jongup was confident and walked straight up to Zelo who was sitting in the wooden chair, his knees tucked under his chin. Youngjae watched his partner with calm eyes. Though Jongup was careless and excitable, he knew what he was doing. Sighing, Youngjae walked over to the window and opened it, tearing the curtains apart. "Let's let a little light in, right?" Once the yellow light dyed the room, all eyes turned to Zelo. His scars had illuminated under the natural light, bringing an array of frightening colours to his seemingly china white skin.

Jongup smiled wide at the boy. "Hi Zelo~" His voice rang like tiny bells. Himchan and Yongguk gasped loudly, Himchan slowly shimmied towards the door. However, Zelo did not move. His head lifted slightly to meet with Jongup's. Zelo's eyes were pleading, brown and limitless. Jongup giggled. "You were saying, Gukkie?" Yongguk just stood there, his mouth gaping open. It was the first time Yongguk has been shown up by a patient, he'd never been wrong. Not whilst he was studying and certainly not whilst he was working. His fist clenched.

For the first time in what seemed like ages, Yongguk was in the cafeteria of the hospital. He used to go a lot with patients and talk to them, he was the favourite doctor. But recently, a lot had changed that prevented him from going. Or wanting to go. Himchan returned with coffee for the three. Patients stared at the two blonde intruders with slight panic.

"That kid isn't as difficult as we heard." Youngjae poured milk into his coffee.

"Yeah, what's his name?"

"We..don't know." Himchan stuttered.

"What?" Both Youngjae and Jongup asked in unison.

"We were given him by a hospital who couldn't do anything with him. They didn't know his name or anything about him, as a matter of fact." Yongguk muttered, completely uninterested and his chin with the back of his hand. He hadn't shaven in a couple of days.

"Did you ever think of contacting the hospital and finding out happened?"

"We got an address of where he was found. We're kinda investigating what's going on there. We have a few leads."

"I'll tell you what. Jongup is good with stuff like this, we'll find out exactly who sent that boy here. The hospital wouldn't have just sent him accross. That's illegal."

The four stood up to go to the office. "Yongguk?" Youngjae called after his hyung. Yongguk turned around. "Can I talk to you?" He asked, in more of a hushed tone. Youngjae nodded towards Himchan to walk on.