Zelus

Project Zelo

"Oppa!"

Yongguk turned around suddenly, convincing himself that he was hearing things again. Though it was likely, he did not want to run into Jieun. Not here. Not now. Yongguk had just got out of a meeting with an old professor of his at the university, which unfortunately was the same university where his girlfriend, ex girlfriend, resided. He quickened his pace when he began to hear giggling. Her honey laugh was now nothing but sickly. After making it into the courtyard safely, Yongguk sighed with satisfaction.

The universities courtyard was a beautiful place, laced with cherry blossom trees and colourful flowers and such a place was perfect for dates. The almost fairytale-like greenery was where Jieun and Yongguk had many dates themselves, before Yongguk moved to England for studying purposes.

"Oppa!" Jieun smiled at Yongguk, a picnic blanket bundled in her arms. She carried it delicately, as if it were a newborn child. She lay it on the ground and patted a spot for Yongguk to lay down too. Yongguk, now horizontal, held Jieun like a fragile ornament in his arms. "Oppa, I got in! Next year I'll be studying here. It's too bad you're going abroad to study, I'd like to be here with you together." Yongguk just smiled his famous gummy smile, basking in the exposed sunlight under their gnarled blossom tree. They remembered it was Cherry Blossom Day so the two cuddled under the falling petals.

"Uwah." Jieun gasped, running her hands through her boyfriend's light brown hair. "Oppa, your hair is nearly blonde, it looks cute!"

"Jieun-ah, don't get any ideas. You're not dying my hair blonde." Yongguk laughed lightly, tightening his grip on the girl, wishing the calm moment would be infinite.

"Oppa!" Yongguk snapped out of his trance and looked before him. He saw a girl, a very familiar girl in fact, slam a collection of heavy looking books on a blonde boy's knee. Jieun.

"Daehyun-oppa, that is the last time I write your notes in class whilst you doze off out here!" The almost rusting cogs in Yongguk's brain started to turn. He quickly headed home.

The front door was forced open, nearly creating a crater in the wall it smashed against. Yongguk didn't bother to close it. He raked around the bookcase in his front room, in the magazine rack and in the pile of papers on the counter. Once he found one of Jieun's discarded study books, he flicked through the pages.

Three hundred pages later, he found a note.

"Because I'm a nice guy and all, I found out what tomorrow's pop quiz is on. Next time, don't be too 'busy' with Yongguk and actually come to class. Anyway, Greek Gods. Study them like you've never studied before. Oh and there's a seperate question on Zelus, God of Jealousy. From Jung Daehyun, your saviour~"

Yongguk groaned. "ing great. My guy is somehow involved with that crazy . This will be fun." Yongguk picked up his phone and called Himchan. Jongup picked up.

"Hyung?~"

"Jongup-ah. Do hyung a favour? I need you to get a list of all the students who study Classical Civilisations at the university."

Himchan snatched the phone.

"Are you stalking Jieun? Have you completely cracked?!"

"Himchan, I'm as sane as the next guy. Just do it for me? Hack into the system. I want dates of birth, addresses and family information."

"I get it, okay. Come back and I'll have it by the time you return."

Jung Daehyun, I've got you.