09 - Ji Yong Oppa? Dae Hyun-ssi?

The Endless War

“Who do you want to know first?” Elder Yong asked.

“My parents.” Yoon Mi answered. Taking a deep breath.

“Dead.”

“Both of them?” Her eyes widened. She at least hoped that her appa or omma survived.

“Both.” Elder Yong deflated her small hope. *Not possible! Omma and Appa are so strong! Appa had speed to his advantage! Omma could control blood in others!*

“My siblings? Hae Yong oppa?” Yoon Mi asked,a sick feeling was growing in the pit of her stomach.

“Dead”

*Andwae!* She cried in her head. The shock made her legs weak. And Yoon Mi couldn’t be more thankful for being seated in a chair.*It’s not possible! Appa even said Hae Yong oppa was stronger than him! How could he have lost!? Hae Yong had five gifts in total!*

“Y-Yoon Ji unnie?” She asked. Beginning to regret her need to know.

“Found dead alongside Hae Yong” Elder Yong tried to say in the most neutral tone as he could.

Covering her face with her hands, tears threatened to spill out for her unnie. Yoon Mi wanted to grow up to be like her. Beautiful, smart, talented and to love Ji Yong oppa the way she loves Hae Yong oppa.

*Who can I go now? My unnie who I could tell everything to. Tell my problems and my worries…You promised to show me how to doll up myself for Ji Yong…

Ji Yong oppa!*

“What about Ji Yong oppa!” Yoon Mi suddenly got up, slamming the desks with her palms. *He has to be alive. He has to! My Ji Yong oppa!*

“Unknown.” The old man answered.

“What do you mean unknown!” Yoon Mi cried out.

“They did not find his body Yoon Mi. We have no way of knowing whether he was burned to ashes or he escaped.”

“No…No! This is worse that finding out he’s dead!” she clenched her hands as heavy teardrops fell down her cheeks. Unable to hold them back anymore.

“Ji Yong oppa…” She called his name, wishing he would reply her. It became hard to breathe, Yoon Mi’s heart beat felt irregular as her pain filled her head.

Soon…

Everything turned black.

-

“Woah!” Zelo yelled in surprise when he saw Yoon Mi collapse.

Everyone got up from their seats in worry when they saw her faint. *I thought you guys wanted to ignore her?* Dae Hyun shot a look at his brothers.

“A girl just passed out in front of us. We may not like her but we’re not heartless.” Yong Guk explained as he walked over to her. Bending down to check on her.

*Why am I showing more compassion to her?* he wondered as he looked at her unconscious form. *Is it because she had lost everything like I had?*

*What a liar* Dae Hyun rolled his eyes. He could see that Yong Guk’s eyes were softer after hearing what happened to her family. *Yong Guk is sympathising with her. Knowing that she’s like us now. Left with close to nothing or nothing at all…*

Following Yong Guk up to her room, halfway up the stairs to her room. Yoon Mi suddenly thrashed about in Yong Guk’s arms. Crying out her brother’s name as tears continued to stream down though she was unconscious.

*Hurry Hyung!* Dae Hyun told Yong Guk as he ran up the stairs.

Rushing to her room *Hold her arms down*Dae Hyun ordered when they put her on the bed.

*Her subconscious took over* He cursed in his mind. *I need a way to bring her back* Dae Hyun stood there racking his brains.

Trying the same thing he did once when she first came to the mansion. Dae Hyun bent down and pressed his forehead to hers.

*Yoon Mi. It’s only a dream. Yoon Mi, please wake up….Everything’s fine. I’m here for you. I’m here with you. You’re not alone.

Please wake up…I’m here Yoon Mi.

Jebal…*

Passing his thoughts more strongly this way, Dae Hyun hoped that it works. Holding her face in his hands to keep her head still, he repeated those words over and over.

Wincing, Dae Hyun hissed as Yoon Mi’s thoughts transferred through his mind connection.

He felt her migraines and the pain in her heart. The brokenness state of it was nothing he had ever felt. Dae Hyun’s personal loss was nothing like Yoon Mi’s, the deep sorrow that she felt made him lose strength as well.

*Yoon Mi. Please come back…* Dae Hyun willed with all his strength, bearing the pain that he felt with her. Seeing the painful flashes of memories being flung at him. It was as if her subconscious was showing him the reason for her withdrawal.

“Ji Yong oppa” She cried softly as she stopped thrashing about. Her muscles relaxed as tears just slid down the side of her face.

“She really loves him” Yong Guk said as he let go of Yoon Mi, whom instantly turning to curl into the foetus position.

*I know* Dae Hyun agreed silently. Reviewing the memories that he saw that her mind showed. He didn’t have mind reading gifts, so why was he able to see what was in her mind? Was it because of his blood that was in her?

“I‘ll leave first” Yong Guk said as he walked out the door.

Gently turning her so that Yoon Mi faced his direction. Dae Hyun held her hand as he tried healing her.

He wasn’t sure what to heal but if what he did could help heal her heart in some way. It was worth trying.

-

Waking up with a shock, Yoon Mi realised she was no longer in the dining room but in her own room and that someone was holding her hand.*Ah~* she winced *I must have passed out or something…*

Looking at the owner of the hand, the blondie in question was asleep on a chair with his head down.

Bending over to see who it was. *Dae Hyun!* she gasped. *Was he the voice I heard in my head?* Yoon Mi wondered as her unconsciously reached out to touch his face. *He wears his mask even to his sleep?*

Touching along the lining of the mask, Dae Hyun’s eyes suddenly flew open. *What are you doing?*His rich velvet like voice filled her mind.

Realisation dawning on her “Y-You’re the voice I heard in my sleep and earlier on!” Her eyes widened in shock…

All these while, Yoon Mi had thought that she dreamt of Ji Yong oppa talking to her in her dreams.

*Were you going to take off my mask without my permission?* Dae Hyun’s eyes narrowed at her.

“Why is your speaking voice different from you mind communication voice?”  Yoon Mi ignored his earlier question. His voice had sounded so similar to Ji Yong oppa’s voice that she mistook Dae Hyun for Ji Yong. She was so mad at herself for not being able distinguish between the two.

*Never try to remove my mask.* Dae Hyun warned. Giving her a death glare.*I won't hesitiate to rip that arm off*


Annyeong!

My sister gave me expensive chocolate!! And it was sooooo tasty!!!!

CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!! KYAA~

So I'm giving you a gift as well :D

Happy Easter Sunday!! XD