21 - I want to spend the day with you!

The Endless War

I breathe in your arms; we kiss in your arms

When I hear your voice, it feels like I'm dreaming

 I can tell from your eyes, I can tell about your love

You are my heaven


You're my only one way

Only for you — I am thankful that I am next to you

You're the only one babe

You taught me love in this harsh world — I am happy with you alone

Heaven — my only person,

yes the person who will protect me

Any sadness, any pain — if only I'm with you

 I'm not jealous of anyone else — hold my two trembling hands

Because the reason I live is you

*Ailee – Heaven

 

 

 


Tossing and turning in her sleep.

Yoon Mi dreamt that she was running.

Running down an endless expense of fields, she saw looking for something.

No, someone. To be correct, but no matter how much she ran the scenery wouldn’t change nor was the person she was seeking appear.

*Has he really moved on to the next world?* Yoon Mi’s dream self sighed as she fell to her hands and knees in exhaustion.

Staring into the sky *Nothing can describe how much I miss you already Ji Yong. Did you really have to leave?*

“Oppa…it’ll be hard to live without you in my life anymore. You who was my pillar in life…and still is to this day…” She spoke out to the sky. Placing her hand over her heart “Is it right to feel so empty here?”

*I wish you could be here to guide me…to hold my shaking hands that fear everything.* Closing her eyes as she let out a shaky breath, she missed the warmth that he never failed to provide.

Seeing him behind her eyelids, Yoon Mi reached her breaking point and cried. “Oppa, you taught me how to love. I don’t need anything else in this world if I had you. I could care less about receiving my powers if you were with me, I could brave the criticism if I was with you…”

She didn’t sob or wail but a heavy silence as the tears flowed down her face.

Too tired to wail, too tired to sob and struggle like initially. Missing him hurts so much and letting go hurts even more. Is it possible to ever let go of someone like him?

-

Stirring as she felt a touch on her cheek, Yoon Mi opened her eyes to see a handsome face before her.

Jerking away from the gentle hand “W-why are you in my room?” She asked, eyeing him warily.

“I just wanted to make sure you were alright” Him Chan answered gently as his gaze remained on her face.

“W-what are y-you staring at?” She stuttered, unused to his intense gaze.

His hand reaching out for her face again, “You were crying in your sleep” Him Chan murmured as he rubbed the tear stains away.

Holding her breath at the intimate contact, Yoon Mi studied his facial expression. *Why is he being so gentle with me? What’s gotten into all of them these days? It’s as if they started caring…*

“Breathe Yoon Mi” Him Chan lightly shook her when he noticed that she was holding her breath.

Turning slightly red as she resumed breathing “Why do you guys suddenly care so much?” She asked, hiding under her blankets. Yoon Mi really was not used to his intense gaze.

“We gave each other a chance when we first came here and we thought that it shouldn’t be any different with you.” Him Chan answered playing with the ends of her hair that was not hidden away by the blanket.

“W-what are you doing with my hair?!” Yoon Mi exclaimed in embarrassment as she swept her hair under her, Him Chan lightly pulling and playing with her hair made her ticklish.

He was older than her by a number of years and she was trying hard not to speak informally but what he was doing was making it hard for her.

“Come on, get up and ready. I want to get to know more of you” Him Chan said playfully, pulling the covers away from her.

“I don’t want to!” Yoon Mi refused, turning away desperately holding onto the blankets that Him Chan was trying to pull away.

“Kwon Yoon Mi, get up and ready. I want to spend the day with you” Him Chan smiled devilishly as he used his gift.

“What the hell did you do?!” Yoon Mi panicked when her body was moving on its own accord.

“Nothing much” Him Chan grinned cheekily as he rocked back and forth on his heels. “I just used my gift. I can pretty much charm you do what I want”

“Yah! That’s freaking unfair! This is against my will!” She yelled as her body involuntarily walked to the bathroom.

“No it’s not” He said sing songly, “I can only ask you to do something that you want to do. So it means that you were lying when you refused me just now”

“I was not lying! I wanted to sleep more! Not spend the entire day with you!” she yelled before her body went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Laughing to himself “You are too cute Yoon Mi” he shook his head. "You might say one thing but your heart is saying otherwise."

Her head peering out from the bathroom awhile later “Him Chan-ssi,  do you mind waiting for me outside the door?”

“Oh? Why so?” He asked, tilting his head to a side.

“Yah! I’m asking you to go out so that I can grab my clothes! You commanded me to come in here without any extra set of clothes to change into!” Yoon Mi half yelled trying hard not to come out of the bathroom to give him a piece of her mind. Having only a towel on, it wouldn’t be wise for her to do so.

“Watch your manner of speaking Yoon Mi” Him Chan said teasingly as he approached the bathroom door. “Why don’t I grab your clothes for you?” He gave an innocent smile.

“No, you’re not going through my clothes!” Yoon Mi exclaimed, knowing the reason for giving that innocent smile.

“Pleeaasee wait for me outside?” she pleaded to Him Chan.

“Since you’re already showing so much skin as a treat, I guess I’ll listen to what you say. Just this once” Him Chan gave a cheeky smile, seeing that almost half of her was no longer hiding behind the door.

“You have really nice fair skin Yoon Mi” He smirked before turning to walk out the door.

*How does he know that I have good ski – oh my god! MY shoulder and arm is beyond the door!* She groaned internally as she slumped against the door.


Annyong!! :D

I'm back for the weekends! :D

I love how you guys are commenting back *gets misty eyed and starts sniffling* I feel so loved XD

I do my best to reply to everyone's comments or acknowledge it ~

I promised that there would be more Him Chan interaction on his birthday and here it is! For this and the next chapter it'll be featuring Yoon Mi and Him Chan :)

the next birthday coming up is our dear Dae Hyunnie XD kya~ I can't wait! *If only the darn boy isn't a year younger than me >.< Oops! Did I just reveal my age? Haha, you read nothing! NOTHING! XD* Gah this is what the early morning hours do to me >.<

I'm going to sleep now :D It's 1.44am and I'm already sleep deprived as it is ...

With love

Violynn! *I almost wanted to type Yoon Mi instead of my username >.< A very obvious sign that i need sleep*

12/5/2012 1.46am