C68: Awake

The Endless War

DaeHyun's eyes widened in shock when Yoon Mi's hand gripped back. 

 
Looking at her face for signs of waking up. Much to his relief, her eyelids fluttered unsteadily as she tried to keep them open.
 
When her pupils could finally adjust to the light and everything came into focus. A small smile spread across her lips at the first person that she saw.
 
"DaeHyun..." Yoon Mi's voice came out as a soft whisper from lack of use.
 
Caressing the side of her face with his free hand, DaeHyun couldn't describe how he felt. 
 
Her first words was his name, the smile that she gave was a sign that there wasn't any memory loss and she didn't feel as if it was another person.
 
"Welcome back Yoon Mi" DaeHyun smiled back rubbing soothing circles on her cheek with his thumb.
 
"YongGuk, you okay? The interference is finally over" YoungJae went over to where he was lying down.
 
Waving the younger away "I'll be fine, I managed to send a little gift to whoever it was on the other end." YongGuk remained unmoving from the bed.
 
"Just admit that you can't move at all" HimChan rolled his eyes, making a good guess that he was too much in pain to move as freely as he want. The most being the waving action that was sent to YoungJae.
 
"Zelo, help me bring YongGuk to his room. YoungJae, JongUp you two help the lovebirds to Yoon Mi's room." HimChan instructed as he put YongGuk's arm over his shoulder. Helping him up as Zelo held onto the other side. "YoungJae, while you're there put up some sort of protection over Yoon Mi's room as a protective measure"
 
-
When everything was set in place, the two of them were left in Yoon Mi's room with her lying in the bed and DaeHyun sitting on a chair next to it.
 
He looked at her worriedly and she could sense it. "I'm slightly in pain but I'll be alright DaeHyun." Yoon Mi lifted her hand wanting to hold his for comfort.
 
Interlacing their fingers "I still feel like crying though" she whispered, bringing his hand to her lips.
 
*When do you not feel like crying?* DaeHyun gave her a wry smile. *Is it possible that one of your powers is to drown us with your tears?*
 
Earning a laugh from Yoon Mi, she shook her head "You'd never know DaeHyun. It seems that aside from the 4 main powers I have, there are possibilities that I might gain more in the future." Filling him in on what happened after he was out of the picture. His eyes went wide with curiosity at the door and the tree that symbolized her powers.
 
*Your Kwon side gave me a gift* DaeHyun got up from the chair and sat by her bedside. "Really? She did?" She blinked in surprise.
 
*Yeah, I wished she told me what it was though. Or gave me an idea of what it could be...* he gazed at Yoon Mi, staring intently at her and her blond hair.
 
He couldn't help himself; her jet black hair was beautiful but seeing her blond locks framing her face, flowing down the side of her neck almost reaching her elbows. Reaching out to tangle his hands in her hair and slowly sifting through it. *How is it possible that I find you even more beautiful than before?* DaeHyun says lovingly.
 
"So are you saying that I wasn't beautiful before the change?" Yoon Mi gave him a coy look.
 
*You know that that's not what I mean* He leans in until they were only inches apart and gazes into her eyes again, making her blush at their proximity *I'm glad that you're still the same person, that you're not become someone else*
 
"I don't really know about that; I feel the same yet different at the same time. It's really confusing" Yoon Mi says uncertainly. "What is 'Stability, Light, Empathy and Dream' supposed to mean? What powers are they supposed to represent?"
 
Shrugging in response DaeHyun shifted and got under the covers with Yoon Mi, getting comfortable as he put his arms around her. "We can try looking it up in the library when you're better. Hopefully we'll be able to find some clues about it"
 
A light pink spreads across Yoon Mi's cheeks at how comfortable they were with each other and how close he is bringing her to his body. "I'm glad that you're the first person I saw when I woke up" she turns to look up at him and whispers shyly.
 
Inching up a little to give a peck on his cheek since he was still wearing his mask. DaeHyun made a sound of surprise seeing how she just initiated something. 
 
His response made Yoon Mi's pink hue develop to red as he slipped off one side of the mask and bent down to kiss her. her lips as he lightly nipped at them, sliding in his tongue and exploring when she parted her lips.
 
What he does next takes her completely by surprise.
 


Annyeong my dear readers~

It's 18/04/13 and its going to be himchan's birthday in less than hours away and I'm back with another chapter :) And ...Yoon Mi has changed!!! *Throws confetti ~ * finally! After 67 chapters, she finally makes a full transformation! I'm so proud of her~

Comment, upvote or let me know your thoughts about this short chapter~ (well, to me it feels like a short chapter)

With Love,

Violynn (18/04/2013 ; 4:02pm)