16 - You're Scared?

The Endless War

Noticing that Yoon Mi was not at dinner and had not gone back to her room for hours, Dae Hyun started to panic. *Damn! Where the heck is that girl!* He growled in frustration, having spent the entire night running around the entire house as he looked all over for her.

 Even enlisting the help of his five brothers to search for her, though grudgingly doing so, they went along with his request.

Having combed the entire house, he was searching through the back garden until he saw a figure on the roof.

Running back into the house, Dae Hyun’s feet pounded against the wooden floor as he kept up his pace. The sun was rising and if he didn’t get her out by the time the sun left the horizon, they would be in trouble.

*Are you really trying to commit suicide here!* he thought to himself as he was nearing the top floor.

Slamming the door open as he reached the top, he ran as fast as his strained legs could bring him to where she fell asleep.

Carrying her into the house and making it just barely, Dae Hyun felt a part of his back and his left arm burn.

*Damn it!!* He cursed as he gritted his teeth. Sunlight had hit his back and arm, the harsh UV rays causing it to burn his skin. Closing the door behind him, Dae Hyun carried her in his arms. Ignoring his pain as he carried her back to her bed room, he set her down as gently as he could and checked for any injuries that might have sustained.

Making sure she was fine, he went on to heal his back and his arms. Heading to the kitchen awhile later to replenish the blood used for recovering his injuries.

Sending out his thoughts to his brothers that they can stop looking for Yoon Mi since he had found her, Dae hyun asked if everyone could gather at the kitchen for a while.

“What’s going on Dae Hyun” Yong Guk asked as he was the first to reach the kitchen.

Rolling his eyes *Don’t pretend that you’re annoyed that you have to look for Yoon Mi. Ever since the night you heard of what happened to her I saw how your eyes changed when you looked at her* Dae Hyun glared at his hyung as he projected his thought angrily.

“Wah what’s with this tense atmosphere here” Him Chan joked as walked in, clearly sensing the growing hostility between the two.

Breaking eye contact with the walking contradiction, Dae Hyun continued drinking the blood in his cup.

Young Jae and Jong Up coming in at different intervals, all of them waited for the youngest to arrive.

“Hyung! Did you manage to find her?!” He shouted as he came running into the kitchen, nearly crashing into Young Jae who stood by the door way.

Raising an eyebrow at the youngest, Dae Hyun wondered when he had gotten so close for him to worry about her like that.

The rest of the brothers looked at him strangely at the concern that the maknae was displaying. They were confused as Dae Hyun was…well except for Yong Guk since he saw them talking but no one else saw. They were being too absorbed in their own things and matters to bother about others.

*Yes I found her Zelo* He projected his thoughts out to everyone present.

“Where did you find her?” The tall blonde questioned anxiously.

*On the rooftop* Dae Hyun said simply.

“The rooftop? There’s nothing there to do, why on earth would she be there?” Jong Up spoke up, finding recluse aside from plants and greenery totally ridiculous.

“Maybe she’s looking at the stars?” Young Jae thought logically, “what other reasons where there for going up there at night?”

“Why did she suddenly decide to go up there anyway?” Him Chan asked

*Her physical health and mental health was taking a downturn. I had to intercede somehow...But I never expected her to go up there.* Dae Hyun projected, feeling angry at himself for being the main factor that made her ran up there.

“So you’re the reason she went up there?” Yong Guk pointed out.

*Her memories of Ji Yong are the cause of everything. I have no control where she goes.* Dae Hyun shot a glare at Yong Guk for trying to blame him for it.

“Alright, break it up. Yoon Mi is free to go where ever she wishes to go in this house” Him Chan said stepping in between the two.

“Then is she alright?” Zelo asked.

*She’s fine. I’m the one that got burnt* Receiving blank stares from the guys, Dae Hyun rolled his eyes again at how caring they were of him. Just because he has healing powers doesn’t mean that they don’t have to care less about him.

*Whatever* He thought *The main issue here is Yoon Mi, not me* Looking at his brothers, they weren’t bothered or interested in her. It irked him a lot; considering how they had easily helped each other when it was just them in the beginning.

Dae Hyun remembered how Yong Guk helped him get to his feet when he was going through his lowest. At that point he had refused to talk and refused to leave his room at times, having food delivered to his room half the time when Elder Yong wasn’t around to drag him out of his room.

Yong Guk helped him change that. Yes, it took him years and required him to wear a half mask but if that was what it took to move forwards Dae Hyun did those steps.

*When someone else was added on to our group, those of us who had been here longer had always managed to help them feel at ease. Help them to overcome their pain…but now…what changed hyung?*  Dae Hyun looked sadly into the eyes of his older brother whom had helped him so much.  *Do you think you’re better than that now? That she’s not worth helping?*

“It’s not that Dae Hyun” Yong Guk answered as he stared at his hands. “You know my past; I’m worried that history repeats itself…”

*You’re scared?* He looked at him blankly.

“Did you know the numbers that it took to take down Yoon Mi’s family?” Yong Guk asked.

Everyone looked about, no one thought of the numbers. Only thinking of how Yoon Mi had fainted after finding out that night.

“8000 vampires.” He stated “5859 were killed that day…A good portion of those there were gifted ones at that.”

Eyes wide in shock “Each of them took on at least a thousand vampires!” Zelo exclaimed at the insane number.

“Whoever that someone was had managed to gather an army of vampires, I can’t imagine where he comes from and who he has on his side.” Yong Guk continued.

“We would be up against whoever that is if we decided to protect her?” Young Jae pointed out Yong Guk’s exact thoughts.

*So you would rather leave her unguarded and an easy prey to those out for her?!* Dae Hyun retorted, in disbelief that his hyung would think like that.

Silence hung in the air, everyone unsure as to what they should do. They barely know this girl and her past. Not to mention the dark hands playing at this endless war and who or what they would be up against...are they willing to risk themselves protecting her?


Anneyong! :D

I'm back temporarily with an update :) it's like 3:07am where I'm at now and I really need sleep 3.3

And after proof reading, I realised that this is the first chapter where Yoon Mi is totally not physically present XD this is just the guys ~

I saw on a youtube comment that today, 26/04/2012 is B.A.P's 3 month anniversary. and since 40+ other people agree with that person I guess s/he is right.

And so! Here I am with a chapter for you guys :) Sorry for not updating as regularly, internship is getting more intense and I'm in charge of making cards for my church cell group again...meaning more sleepless nights of drawing and stuff :)

I'll post up what I draw and my creations on the blog section to show that I haven't disappeared entirely, I'm just busier than ever XD

Happy 3 Months anniversary B.A.P!!!

(Edited on 26/4/2012, 10:07am : I realised as I was in the bus, on my way to work. Thinking about a few stuff, my mind wandered back to the story and how each of them killed a thousand each. And I recalled writing that they only killed 4000++ people when there were 5 family members were fighting >.< Sigh, I'm really horrible at mathematics...)

Hope you enjoy reading and with love!

Violynn