C78: More than intended

The Endless War

 

In the library searching for clues after coming back from school, Yoon Mi sighed as she placed another book aside. "Any luck?" She turned to look at DaeHyun who was equally buried in books.
 
*Let's take a break, we won't be able to find what we're searching for when we are trying this hard.* He sat back in a luxurious chair, making a small noise in the back of his throat as he stretched his stiff muscles.
 
Shifting her feet awkwardly, "D-DaeHyun..." She looked at him feeling hesitant. Rubbing the back of her neck, "May I-I have some blood?" Yoon Mi couldn't help but to stutter a little. Wondering if she would ever get used to this. 
 
A smile forms on his lips as he motioned for her to move closer to where he seated. DaeHyun holds onto her wrist, rubbing soothing circles on the back of her hand. Just as she calms down, he pulls her onto his lap in one smooth motion.
 
"Must I drink blood like this?" Her skin turns pink while she shifts uncomfortably. 
 
*Yes* He answers playfully. His hands wraps themselves around her waist, his eyes bright with mischief. Pulling Yoon Mi close to him, she was resting against his shoulder with her lips close to a throbbing vein that was beckoning for her to drink from. Sitting up straight and looking into his eyes, she blushed at her desire for him. 
 
The rush of pain he got whenever her fangs sank into his flesh was something he could never get used to. Her fangs were smooth and point sharp. Yet it took some effort to pierce through his flesh and the rush of adrenaline that would always course through his body, quickly turned the pain into something enjoyable.  
 
Having her fill of blood, she tenderly kissed the place where her fangs had been. Watching the puncture marks close up quickly, Yoon Mi felt drowsy and rested against his chest. "DaeHyun... I've been wondering. Why don't you guys celebrate your birthdays?" She asked, holding his hand. It felt slightly rough and calloused from the trainings he put himself through.
 
*We just don't have the habit of celebrating our original birthdays...* DaeHyun shrugged as he watched her hold his hand. Hers feeling a lot more smooth and soft to touch. *What the public knows is the date that Elder Yong adopted us and the girls in school have made it hell to go through that day.*
 
Puzzled and confused about what she knew, "Then is Zelo's birthday really in October?"  She wondered if the six of them told her their actual date where they were born on or the date that Elder Yong adopted them. 
 
*Yeah, the October date you know is his real birthday. I think Elder Yong had found YongGuk and him towards the end of spring.* He nodded as he thought of the first time he saw them a number of years back.
 
"I'm really finding it difficult that you guys don't want to celebrate the day that you were born, if it wasn't for that we wouldn't have been able to meet!" Yoon Mi massaged her temple with her free hand.
 
*It reminds us of our families and our dark past Yoon Mi, we just prefer not to celebrate and remembering how our days were like.* His voice was sounded quiet in her mind and the sad look in his eyes made her hold her tongue. She didn't quite agree but she didn't have his experiences; she wasn't physically abused almost everyday of her life or had a mother screaming hysterically wishing that she never gave birth to her. Instead she had a family that loved her so much that they were willing to protect her at all cost.
 
What could she say if that was his preference? The hurt that his mother had caused were too deep to be reconciled, her words that pierced and her actions that seriously wounded him. 
 
A pensive silence falls between them. Yoon Mi rests her head back on his chest not wanting to leave the position that she was in. She didn't feel ready to end the moment that they were having. DaeHyun lifts the hand that she was holding onto and she doesn't pull away or resist what he was doing. 
 
He looks at their intertwined hands and brings their hands closer to his face. Pressing his lips to the back of her hand. He was thankful for her. Even though at times she didn't know what to say or do, he was thankful that she was by his side. Because he had found that as much as Yoon Mi needed him, he too, needed her in his life. 
 
The old hurt in his heart seemed to lessen the more he was with her. Watching her trying to overcome her own difficulties had encouraged him to be even stronger. 
 
Surprised by his action, Yoon Mi looked up to see that his eyes were closed as he continued pressing his lips to the back of her hand. 
 
Words couldn't describe the depth of his emotions. Her heart melted with everything flooding into her through their bond.
 
"D-DaeHyun" She squirmed under his other arm that was still around her. Adjusting her sideways sitting position so that now she had each leg on either side of him and giving her better balance. Yoon Mi pulled on the collar of her shirt and leaned in closer to him, whispering into his ear, "Bite me."
 
Blinking in shock, *was this for real?* He thought to himself. He was able to deal with the pain of a direct bite but was she able to?
 
That answer he would soon find out as Yoon Mi was bringing her shoulder to his lips. Taking a deep breath, DaeHyun extended his fangs and positioned them where he usually drank from. 
 
A grunt left her lips as her body tensed up from the pain, she clenched her teeth to stop herself from letting out an ear piercing scream. Taking a few gulps before the pain stopped, everything in Yoon Mi's mind was exposed to him. Not just the thoughts that she wanted to communicated to him. 
 
Everything. 
 
Every single thing in her mind.
 
Especially those that she had been thinking about but never dared to say out loud.
 
Swallowing his last mouthful of blood, DaeHyun pulled his fangs out and healed her puncture marks right away. Watching him his lips, Yoon Mi blushed when she saw his lips and teeth tinted red with her blood. 
 
His arms went around her waist and answered one of the questions in her mind. *My birth date is on 28th June...* Yoon Mi's eyes widened when she realized how close they were to that day and from the dread of how he now knew about all of her thoughts.
 
*And now that I know of what's going on in your mind... I'm rather looking forward to it* DaeHyun smirked and gave her an all knowing look. Yoon Mi was stunned speechless, she had given more of her thoughts than she had originally intended to. 
 
"I-I was only c-contemplating that idea DaeHyun! You hear me?!" She exclaimed while he maintained that unbelievably smug look on his face. 
 
"It's only an idea!" She insisted when his expression didn't change.
 
*Continue telling yourself that Yoon Mi* DaeHyun ignored her and placed his hands on both sides of her. Ghosting down slowly with his thumbs, brushing against the swells of her s down to her waist and the curves of her hips. Yoon Mi was frozen in place, that simple action had all her warning signs up. 
 
*You were seriously contemplating about fully bonding with me.* His voice resonated deeply in her mind. *You wanted us to bond in the most intimate way possible* 
 
His hand shifted to trailing along her jawline, *I'm looking forward to what you're planning on my Yoon Mi.* DaeHyun made her turn to look at him squarely in the eye. *I might just like this year's birthday celebration* He smirked.
 

Annyeong!! ^^

thank you everyone for waiting patiently :3 Just a note in advance; I don't write ~

With love,

Violynn (03 / 07 / 2013; 10:30 pm)