10 - Hypocrite

The Endless War

Edited on 12/6/13


Yoon Mi had thought that Dae Hyun was the nicest of all the brothers. After slamming the door when he left the room, she sat by the edge of her bed. Contemplating…

He had healed her the night he met her.

He had chased away her nightmares in the first night as well.

He was the one who saved her from Se Hong the other day, from bleeding to death and from going into blood shock.

Being so nice to her and having given so much help to her, Yoon Mi had never expected the death glare that she had received just now.

It was so piercing and fierce that it chilled her blood.

*His gift should be ice instead of healing and thought projection like Ji Yong oppa* I frowned.

“A pretty girl like you shouldn’t be frowning.” I voice came by the door way.

*Pretty girl?* Yoon Mi looked around the room, wondering if there was someone else in the room.

“I’m talking about you Yoon Mi” The blonde chuckled, giving a radiant smile. “Didn’t anybody tell you that you’re a beautiful girl?”

*Ji Yong did, but I’m not telling you that* Yoon Mi thought to herself as she looked down and played with her hands.

“I guess I’ll be the first one then” He smiled, walking to her and held her chin up. Forcing Yoon Mi to look up at him.

“Why do you suddenly care if I frown?” Yoon Mi asked. “Almost every single one of you had been ignoring me for weeks and now that I’ve lost my family you’re suddenly nice to me?”

Hitting away his hand “What a hypocrite” She gave him a glare of her own as she got up and walked over to the door. “I know my face, there’s something called being humble Kim Himchan”

Yoon Mi turned slightly to face him before walking out as she remembered one thing. "Didn't your parents teach you to knock before going into someone's room" Irritated that he simply invited himself in.

*Stay calm, do not get angry, do not flare up* Yoon Mi repeated these words over and over in her mind as she stood by the window. Yoon Ji Unnie said that it was important that they are blameless in all ways. Being at the top of society meant that eyes would always be looking at us.

*She was preparing me to be announced to the vampire society. No one but family members knew that I had existed. Our family was considered huge to have four children in the household…*

Usually they would have one so that there would not be any power disputes. If not, the second child would be married off to strengthen political bonds.

A third child was unheard of in their society. Ji Yong oppa’s birth had caused an uproar in the society, there were countless assassination attempts made from various families and associations. None of them succeeded since omma and appa were always on guard.

Imagine their possible reactions if they knew that there was a fourth child hidden away all these years?

Her family had planned to announce her presence in to the community at their wedding. Or when her powers showed themselves.

So that the public would know that she is not to be messed with…But her gifts never came…Years went by and they thought that the latest would be at their wedding.

*Too bad the wedding will never happen* Yoon Mi sighed, looking at the thin white gold band around her left ring finger. Looking into her reflection in her mirror, she saw Ji Yong oppa in the reflection as well.

*Being beautiful has no point if it’s not for you oppa…* she thought sadly. Her hand reaching out to touch the glass *I had looked forward to picking out a wedding dress that would make you unable to look away…a wedding dress that would make you look at me only…*

“Yoon Mi noona, don’t cry…” An almost childlike voice came from behind her.

*What’s with people and them always going behind me?* she wondered.

“I think you’re older than me Zelo…” Yoon Mi answered, giving a shaky laugh.

“Really?” Zelo scratched his curly hair. “But you’re taking university classes….” He said out loud to himself “What’s your birth date?” He cocked his head to a side in curiosity.

“18 November..." She answered as she thought about which grade he was in. "I think I'm also 2 years younger than you Zelo." She sighed at the feeling of being called a Noona when she was in fact the younger one. Did she really have such a mature face?

“Wah! You’re really smart then!” Zelo eyes went like goldfish in surprise, making Yoon Mi laugh at his expression. “Yay! I managed to make you laugh!” he clapped for himself.

Wiping away the remaining tears “Thank you Zelo, for trying to cheer me up”

“Noona is prettier when you smile” He said giving her an eye smile.

“We’re the same age Zelo!” She corrected him, unsure if she should be mad or embarrassed for being complimented.

“Mianhe…I got used to thinking that you’re a noona” he gave a small pout, as he tried to change his thinking. *It’s hard to call you without noona because you remind me so much of her…* Zelo frowned as he watched her walk away. Leaving him with sad memories that he had thought he’d forgotten.

-

Wandering aimlessly around the mansion, Yoon Mi wandered into the greenhouse.

Greeted by blooming flowers and sweet smelling perfume, Yoon Mi strolled leisurely among the plants. *Strange, why are all the flowers not blooming the further I walk into the place? They look like the same plants…*

“Why are you here” A flat voice came from the tree in front of her. How a big tree is in a greenhouse was a mystery to Yoon Mi.

At the base of the tree, Jong Up played with a stalk of young flower in his hands. Yet to bloom and green, he stared blankly at the plant in his hand.

“I was just wondering about” She explained herself.

“Do what you want. I’ve ignored you before this, I’ll continue ignoring you” he continued in a monotonous way, unmoving from his spot.

*Liar* Yoon Mi thought *You’re already talking to me….How is that continuing to ignore me* She shook her head. *Another hypocrite…*

Hearing rustling sounds, she turned to see that Jong Up got up to leave. Standing at her spot for a while more, finally getting to be alone. She noticed a fully grown white daisy in the place where he was seated.

*Leaving this flower behind, fully growing this stalk…what on earth are you trying to do Jong Up?* She wondered as to whether he was trying to be caring or contradicting…


Annyeong everyone!! :D

I did something unbelievable!

I actually went to gmarket and bought BAP's photobook! AHHH!!

Kpop is really burning a big hole in my wallet >.<

It's only the start of the month and I'm already broke. I can't use much of my intern pay since it needs to go pay off my other stuff.

Since it's been confirmed, I shall just wait anxiously for it to arrive :D

I've begun to add in the rest of BAP's members into the story :) Slowly bit by bit like grains of sesame~ LOLS, I love sesame player.

with love,

Violynn :)

11/4/2012