04 - Hae Yong Oppa....

The Endless War

Weeks passed and it was time for school to start. All of the brothers left Yoon Mi behind when they reached the school building. Not bothering about their old man’s request.

Reviewing the paper at hand, “I’m sorry, there must be a mistake. These are all university level classes”

“So?” the office lady said disinterested.

“I’m supposed to be in 10th grade. Not beyond that!” she exclaimed.

“Look Miss Song Yoon Mi” She said after looking at the papers. “I’m only told that you had perfect scores for grade 10 to 12, showing that you already have a higher knowledge than your peers. Thus allowing you to skip grades and directly go to university level because that is where you actually got a problem wrong in the paper” the office lady glared daggers at Yoon Mi for disrupting her morning.

“But…” “Go before I throw you out of this office” the lady threatened, her eyes flashing a dangerous red.

Intimidated because she was on her own with no powers, not to mention Elder Yong hid her blood scent; the smell of a vampire’s blood would instantly classify them into different ranks.

So if anyone in the school smelt her scent. They would instantly know that she’s from the top rung of the ladder.

But with not scent at all, she was instantly brought down to the lowest rank…

It didn’t help that she was smart as well.

Students gasped at the sight of the young girl that walked into university class. Instantly gaining hate from other students for being smart and managing to skip three grades at one go.

Dae Hyun’s eyes widened as he saw Yoon Mi walk into his class. Thankful for his mask that he always wear, if not people would definitely notice his jaw hanging.

Worry filled his heart the moment he saw her.

Even though over the weeks Dae Hyun and his brothers had managed to ignore her..But seeing her clearly now, Yoon Mi’s face had become sharper from weight loss, her clothes slightly looser and her colour still unnaturally pale. *It’s impossible; we’ve all seen her take the blood during meals. How does she become skinner even though she has regular intakes?* He wondered. Feeling truly puzzled.

Days went by and Yoon Mi got picked on by her seniors when they realised her lack of blood scent.

“Oh my gosh! It’s B.A.P!” one of the girls squealed. Causing a chain reaction of screaming and swooning as students in the crowded hallway parted like the red sea, making way for six familiar faces to walk through.

Rolling her eyes Yoon Mi thought *Could this be any lamer?* as she closed her locker and walked off only to be tripped by one of her Sunbae.

“Where’s our homework ” the girl sneered.

Being the smartest and the youngest, Yoon Mi naturally had a demand of people wanting her to do their homework. Of course she didn’t bother to meet those lazy assed demands; Yoon Mi could almost hear the way her older brother, Hae Yong, bad mouthed lazy people in her mind as if he was with her there and then.

He would often share his experiences and his thoughts with his beloved youngest sister. Often his sarcasm made her laugh…*How I wish I could hear another witty remark from Hae Yong oppa…* Yoon Mi thought as she knelt down and collected her stuff. Not bothering to reply her sunbaes as she turned to walk away.  Only to be pulled back by her hair.

Crying out in pain, her hands instantly went to her scalp, causing her papers and books to scatter on the ground for a second time.

One piece of paper catching the Sunbae’s attention “See, if you gave us this piece of paper earlier we wouldn’t have to waste our time” she said getting one of her lackey to pick it off the ground.

Gritting her teeth as she tried hard not to cry. This was the first time Yoon Mi had experienced something like this. All her life she had been homeschooled by Hae Yong who was the smartest in the family and never had to deal with bullying before or being a social outcast.

*I admit I have a sheltered life but no one deserves this!* She complained in her mind as she picked up her stuff again. Heading to the library instead of class. Yoon Mi had already learned what she needed to in class and aced the weekly tests. Earning her freedom from her teacher, she was allowed to do what she wanted until next week or until everyone in class understood the lesson.

-

A figure stood silently in the shadows, feeling guilty that he couldn’t do anything. He wanted to follow what his brothers were doing but his irritating conscience was secretly demanding him to get closer to her.

There was, however…an undeniable feeling, a red warning flag or red flashing light that meant something bad was going to happen and it had to do with how she had been losing weight recently…

*Yoon Mi, please be alright….I can’t look over you all the time…* He thought silently.

Too bad for the both of them, things weren’t alright.

It only got worse over time


Annyeong everybody!! :D Sorry if this chapter is a little shorter than usual....

But aside from that this has been quite a B.A.P week don't you think?

Most of my chapter updates has been of them XD

Not that I'm complaining :D I simply love them and I can't wait for their comeback! I wonder if they're all going to change their hair colour together again...

Anyway, I'm thinking of doing updating a certain story for a week and followed by another story the next week...

What should I update next week? Most likely won't be B.A.P since I've been updating this story the past week :) I'll upload another chapter of The Endless War on Sunday before the week ends :)

Annyeong for now!

 

With Love,

Violynn. (31/3/2012)

*Comments! :D I love to see comments :P