61 Going Crazy

The Endless War

"I'm expecting your answer" Him Chan said while being on his guard. No doubt the girl was pretty but there was a nagging feeling about her that went on in the back of his mind.

 
Simply staring at him, the girl walked away without answering him.
 
Why? 
 
Because what she was doing was obvious.
 
She was eavesdropping on Yoon Mi and Dae Hyun's conversation.
 
-
 
"What is their relationship?" Leader Jung sat in the guest room with his brows furred and knuckles to his forehead. 
 
Nothing was going like he had planned.
 
*Why is that damned kid wearing a mask! Lea can't use her gift without seeing his full face.* the leader cursed and swore inwardly.
 
Hearing a knock on the door "Who is it?" He asked, composing himself quickly.
 
"It's me"
 
Allowing her in, "did you find out what I asked you to?"
 
"Yes, but you won't be pleased with the answer" Lea answered.
 
Sensing the bad news. "What is it" he glared at her, seriously displeased at how things were going.
 
"He was found in her room and seem to be very intimate." Lea reported. "They are also blood bonded and were already biting each other to exchange bl-"
 
"ENOUGH!" He roared. "That damned kid! If only he was as manipulable like his mother!"
 
Keeping quiet, the younger generation did not know of the full extent that the elites carried out their revenge. Though there are records of it, they are kept under high security and an ancient spell, one that only the clan elders would know.
 
If Lea was scared, she did not show it while she waited for Leader Jung's next orders.
 
"Why does your gift have that stupid limitation!" The leader continued in his rage. "If your 2nd gift wasn't so valuable you would have never had the honor of marrying into the family!"
 
 
"Hyung, Dae Hyun's Abeoji is a real jerk" Jong Up sat on the floor of the training room. His eyes flickering with a deep emerald green as he used his gift.
 
The poor flowers shook as it repeated the yelling that went on in the guest room.
 
"So that's what she was doing outside Yoon Mi's room" HimChan finally got a clearer picture. *If Lea is under orders to spy on Dae Hyun and the leader is such a jerk...
 
I wonder if there's a chance that she's unhappy and if she's unwilling to marry.* He began to think of different possibilities and chances that he could leverage on.
 
"Wait a minute" Young Jae said breathily. Replaying the words that were being said, "Did she just say that they were biting each other?" 
 
"I think they did" Zelo answered, confirming the sinking feeling in the bottom of Young Jae's stomach. 
 
"" Yong Guk got to his feet when he got what was on Young Jae's mind. "We need to move them to the upper room where we destroyed the ring."
 
"Why? What's going on?" Zelo asked.
 
"She might go through The Change at any time" Him Chan got to his feet as well.
 
"If I remember what the old hag Nara said, it's not going to be a peaceful transformation. Not after being put off for so long" Yong Guk said as he made his way out of the training room.
 
-
 
Back in Yoon Mi's room:
 
Raising an eyebrow "Is that your way of telling me that you're hungry?" Dae Hyun edged closer to her again, entangling their legs together creating pleasurable sparks and friction.
 
"N-no, that's n-not what I meant" Yoon Mi tried to untangle their legs but it backfired on her like usual and some how she ended up hovering over Dae Hyun.
 
Sending her another questioning look, he folded his arms while being under her. "Then do you always tolerate your hunger like this? How can you stand this feeling?"
 
"I don't know..." Yoon Mi's gaze flickered nervously across his face not wanting to meet his gaze when she saw that he was ing the top few buttons to his shirt.
 
Eyes widening at how he was offering himself, Yoon Mi hesitantly edge forward slightly. Until Dae Hyun rolled his eyes and put his hand round the back of her neck and pulled her head to the base of his own.
 
"D-Dae Hyun" She breathed, wondering if it really was alright.
 
"Please, go ahead Yoon Mi. Knowing that you're hungry when I'm right here in front of you is making me go crazy" He egged her on, lightly pushing her against his neck more.
 
Growling when he felt the fangs piercing his flesh. The pain wasn't as bad as the first bite earlier but the initial sting of when it pierced through his skin still proved to be painful.
 
Her fangs cut easily into Dae Hyun and she couldn't help but felt apologetic for the pain that he felt. 
 
The taste of his rich velvety blood filled and Yoon Mi hummed a contented moan as she felt his warm liquid sliding down . 
 
When she took a few gulps and removed her fangs. Dae Hyun was slightly disappointed that it ended so quickly, a part of him wanted it to continue because of the mind numbing pleasure that he was beginning to experience.
 
Gingerly where the bite was like how she did earlier on, pulling away Yoon Mi saw and heard how breathless he was along with how he was at finally ease knowing that she wasn't hungry.
 
Biting on her lower lip with half lidded eyes. "I guess I got used to the feeling of being hungry" she said quietly. 
 
Yoon Mi felt that she at least owed him an answer as she arranged her thoughts "having starved myself for so long back then. I don't really know how or when I began getting used to being hungry..."
 
Dark times resurfaced in her mind, reminding her of the days where all she did was running and hiding from her attackers. "It went to the point that it eventually became a habit that got hard to shake of-" 
 
Slowly, he reached up for her face, snapping her out of her past. 
 
Dae Hyun gently held her to face him, making her unable to finish her sentence as she had to keep on looking into his intense eyes directly without turning away.
 
"I'm here" he assured.
 
Looking into her unbelieving eyes "You're safe now"
 
Rubbing soothing circles on her cheeks with his thumbs. "You don't have to wait until the last possible moment. Don't be afraid of me leaving"
 
"I don't know Dae Hyun" Yoon Mi's eyes began to water. "I keep having this feeling that I might lose you eventually"
 
Giving a sympathetic smile "Silly girl. I promise you, nothing will happen to me. I'll never leave you, you can't get rid of me that easily" Dae Hyun warned her jokingly.
 
Shaking her head "No, no. P-please don't..." Yoon Mi trembled and her arms were about to give way. "Don't say those words"
 
Pulling her in to hug her, Dae Hyun wanted Yoon Mi to rest fully against him, entrust all of her to him. 
 
Her cares, her worries and her fears, he wanted to shoulder them with her because he knew the reasons for her tears all too clearly. 
 
"Don't make those promises..." Hot tears welled up in her eyes, he could feel her shaking as he hugged her. Every single promise that her family made to her flashed in her mind.
 
*I promise that I'll always be there for you. Now and in the future my adorable sister. – Hae Yong
 
I promise that I'll never make you cry. – Ji Yong
 
I promise that I'll never be too busy for you. – Ji Yong
 
I promise that we'll pick out a wedding dress once we're done fighting the intruders  – Yoon Ji
 
I promise that I'll never leave you... – Ji Yong*
 
"I promise that I'll always love you" Dae Hyun whispered into her ear, covering over the voices of her family members. 
 
"No matter how angry or upset I might get at you in the future. My heart is still yours" he turned and buried his face in her hair. Inhaling the fresh, fruity scent of the shampoo that she used.
 
His hands running up and down her back, trying to calm Yoon Mi down "I know what you're afraid of" he said.
 
"T-then please. Don't..." Yoon Mi held him tightly. "T-these promises. You n-never know when you'll break them. I-I can't handle another broken promise"
 
"I can't guarantee you that Yoon Mi" Dae Hyun answered quietly. "These promises I make, are things that I'm confident of doing"
 
Carefully shifting so that Yoon Mi was lying on her side and Dae Hyun was beside her, similarly resting on his side as he continued hugging her . 
 
"I won't ever break these that I make to you" Dae Hyun wiped the tears that fell from the sides of her eyes.
 
"What can I do to make you believe me?" He sighed, he could feel how deep the hurt and her fear of broken promises were.
 

Hi there~ 

In spirit of Lunar New Year^_^ I'm in a happy & good mood, I've decided to post this chapter up.

Updates will be a little slower since I'm a little lacking in inspiration :x

Happy Lunar/Chinese/Korean New Year to all of you celebrating it!

Have a great year of the snake~

With Love,

Violynn (10/02/2013 ; 1:14am)