C81: Feeling Different

The Endless War

 

 

 

"Hey DaeHyun, I need your opinion on this book I have over here..." YoungJae asked with his back to the door, standing in front of a wide table with books piled and scattered all over the place.

"Uhh... I'm not him..." YoonMi answered after a moment of silence passed, realizing that YoungJae was talking to her since there wasn't anyone else present in the library.

"W-What?" He turned around to look her, his eyebrows furring together in thought, thinking about the possible reasons why she smelt so strongly of the other male's scent. "Oh hell no... Don't tell me...That you and him..." YoungJae trailed off, unable to finish the sentence. Grimacing at the thought when he finally put the pieces together in his head.

"H-How did you–"

"Wait... On second thought, don't answer my question. I don't want to know." He interrupted her question that only would affirm his suspicions. "In fact, could you do me a favour and avoid me for awhile? Except for the dining table since that can't be helped." 

Standing there in shock and surprise, YoonMi was surprised by YoungJae's response and could only nod numbly before leaving like he asked. 

Unsure of where to go, she went back to her bedroom and decided to take a bath. Wondering if she could somehow get DaeHyun's scent to fade a little... She didn't want everyone to be able to tell that they had done the deed. At least misguiding them to think that she had more of his blood in her body which would also result in his scent to be stronger on her. When it was time to gather and have their meal, YoonMi decided to time her arrival at the dining table and walk in after DaeHyun did.

While they ate their food, YoungJae remained silent as usual and the younger pair had their normal banter about what happened in school. The older pair discussed about the situation in the poorer and rural areas of the country with Elder Yong. DaeHyun was being his usual quiet self but occasionally YoungJae would steal a glance or two his way. He wanted to ask what was he thinking when he did it or rather why wasn't he thinking with his brain when they were in dangerous times and the two of them were trying to find other ways to be able to defeat a Kwon.

When DaeHyun found out that only a Kwon would be able to defeat their own, he was worried about YoonMi and wondered if she was able to handle the mental stress and guilt that came from killing a sibling. If YongGuk and HimChan suspected anything, they didn't show it. YoonMi was relieved that everyone else's reaction was nothing like what she had received earlier and ate the blood infused food.

-----
( Earlier on )

"YoonMi, how are you feeling?" DaeHyun voice sounded even huskier after his release. Seeing how still she had become after their act of passion, he was slightly worried if he had hurt her in the process.

A shiver went down her spine when she heard his voice. "I-I'm alright..." Losing her breath briefly when he carefully pulled out of her. She wondered if it was normal to miss the feeling of being filled up by him. DaeHyun chuckled lightly upon hearing the thought, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her flush against himself. 

"I don't know if it's normal but I miss being wrapped by your hot tight walls." He smirked and gently rubbed her cheek with his thumb. Enjoying the colour that formed when YoonMi understood what he was talking about.

"You're insufferable, you know that?" She weakly shoved at his shoulder.

"To most but I know that you'll still love me regardless." He teased and gave a smug grin because he knew that the last bit was true.

Weariness soon had YoonMi falling asleep and DaeHyun enjoyed watching her peaceful expression as she dozed off gradually. It was a peaceful sleep, the most restful kind that she had in ages. One that wasn't plagued with any nightmares or ominous foretelling. And when she woke up the next morning with his sleeping form next to her, a blush crept up her cheeks, remembering last nights passion and the fact that they were still in bed, kept warm by each other's body heat and the quilted cover over them. It wasn't as if he had never slept next to her before, but things felt different now. YoonMi didn't look or sound any different and she couldn't exactly put it into words. It seemed futile to explain something that she didn't understand well herself.

Carefully brushing away a few stray strands of hair away from his eyes, YoonMi took in a quick breath of air when his arm lazily draped over her waist and pulled her close. "Hmm... If only I could wake up like this every morning..." DaeHyun murmured against her ear, his morning voice sending good shivers down her spine.

After exchanging their morning greetings. "Do you feel thirsty? I have a feeling that your body has used up most of my blood in healing itself after what we did last night." He drew circles and other shapes at the base of her back, his light touch causing goosebumps to form and more good shivers running through her body. Making her fight back a breathy moan that was on the verge of escaping her lips.

Groaning softly as she buried her face in his shoulder. "I wasn't that hungry until you brought up the thought..."

"No more skipping of meals remember?" DaeHyun chuckled softly and rolled the both of them over so that she was straddling him. Propping himself up to sit in an upright position, "I'll look forward to how you're going to distract me from the pain today." A smug grin graced his lips, bringing his hands up to caress her sides. Rubbing his thumbs along the swell of her s.

YoonMi yelped out of surprise as everything went blur for a moment and went wide eyed when she saw exactly what he was looking forward to, not to mention the deep exquisite shade of crimson that formed across her cheeks. "Y-you really want me to do that?" She stammered and asked him hesitantly, to which he gave an insistent nod.

"W-What if I refuse?" She looked at him while her mind tried to find a way out of this situation.

Looking smug and slipping his hands around YoonMi's waist, he leaned in and whispered into her ear. "Did I say that it was request?" 


Hi everyone, Violynn here.

I'm thankful for all the love to this story and I'm sorry that I've made all of you wait for so long. What I'm even more apologetic for is how the updates will be even slower from here. This is a emotionally difficult moment for me and it will take me awhile to get back to the right state of mind. It took me ages to put this chapter together and I'm afraid that it'll take just as long for the rest to be written.

Thank you, I'm sorry and with love,

Violynn. [ 14th May 2014. ]