38 - How is this possible?

The Endless War

Finding herself in a white space. *This is not possible* She thought *I only have Yong Guk's blood in me. I can't possibly be seeing Dae Hyun here...Unless Yong Guk is the one that is here* Yoon Mi spun around quickly to see to exactly was in this space around her.

Panicking when she saw no one, Yoon Mi wondered what was going on. 

"What's wrong?" a honey like voice came from behind her.

Her heart raced when she laid eyes on the familiar messy mop of blond hair. 

*I don't understand* She placed her hand over her heart. Yoon Mi could feel the muscle palpitating wildly in her ribcage.

"Is there anything wrong?" He rushed immediately to her side. Her anxious look and her confused expression as she held her hand over her heart instantly filled him with worry.

"N-nothing's wrong" She blushed when his hand enveloped over hers.

The simple contact had her heart racing. She knew what her heart felt now. With someone else's blood in her veins, the fact that one touch set her skin on fire and her heart beating uncontrollably. 

"Nothing's wrong" she breathed as she stared at the male beauty in front of her. "Dae Hyun"

"Yes?" he looked into her eyes.

He could see the countenance in them. The light that came from them, *She's no longer confused* he sensed.

"You've taken someone else's blood" He said, making her heart sink a little. Yoon Mi didn't want to think of that while she was there.

"Yes." Yoon Mi paused, looking briefly away. "Yong Guk gave me his blood"

"It's a relief Yoon Mi" Dae Hyun spoke "If you're body takes on the powers of the person you get blood from, his gift would protect you."

Her eyes hazed over for a brief moment. He saw it and knew her well enough to know that something was up "what's troubling you?" Dae Hyun asked.

"I'm certain of something. But I still feel scared Dae Hyun." she looked at him in the eye, staring at those warm brown orbs.

"What are you certain of?" he asked, getting a feeling of what she meant.

"My heart" Yoon Mi whispered when he inched closer.

He was still holding her hand that was over her heart and the small distance that he had put between them made her breathing short and staggered. "What are you scared of?" Dae Hyun asked further.

"Of losing everything again" Yoon Mi's voice trembled. Timidly gazing into his warm brown eyes "of losing you"

His heart soared when he heard those words. But it was a legitimate worry; with someone pulling the strings from the shadows, there was no guarantee of the future and what might happen...

"I can't promise you forever Yoon Mi" He started off saying "But I can assuredly say as long as I live Yoon Mi...As long as I'm still breathing, I'm with you." Dae Hyun brushed his fingers along her cheek.

Tears had gathered and fall down the smooth skin when he said he couldn't guarantee forever. It reminded her of the promise that Ji Yong broke. 

"As long as I live Yoon Mi. I promise you..." he trailed off as he looked into her fearful eyes. "You won't lose me"

Dae Hyun leaned in and claimed her lips. The sweet intoxicating lips that he could never get enough of as he lightly kissed her at first.

Light pecks replaced with a fervency that surprised them both, they soon kissed each other deeply and with a fire that neither of them could describe. 

Breaking apart when he felt her crying again. "Why the tears?" he asked as he rested his forehead against hers.

"My heart hasn't felt so full in such a long time" Yoon Mi clutched her hand over her chest. "I can't describe the feeling Dae Hyun..."

"I feel the same way too Yoon Mi" He placed his hand over his heart. The unfamiliar racing feeling that pounded through his entire being.

"After what happened to me I never thought that I'd find love like this." he closed his eyes feeling a sense of peace in him.

Her lips tickled by his breath, Yoon Mi slowly inched in and shyly kissed him. Smiling into the kiss, Dae Hyun her bottom lip and nibbled lightly asking for entrance.

Flushed and dazed, Yoon Mi easily parted her lips for him. She was overwhelmed by Dae Hyun, there was no easing into it, no concessions. His kisses were long and hard, making her knees wobble and her lungs breathless. 

Wrapping her arms around Dae Hyun's neck for support, his arms went around Yoon Mi to hold her so close that there was no space for air.

Yoon Mi felt a strange urge to bite Dae Hyun neck as they kissed. She had never felt this desire before and it surprised her. Kissing Ji Yong hadn't made her feel this way but kissing Dae Hyun had her feeling many things that she had never thought she'd feel.

Breaking her chain of thoughts when she felt his tongue meet with hers, Yoon Mi couldn't help herself and let out a soft whimper at the pleasure she felt. Her thoughts all became incoherent and a hot mess in her mind. 

"D-Dae Hyun" Yoon Mi stammered as she pulled away breathless and feeling hot.

"Hmm?" he hummed as fingertip slowly traced the outline of her swollen lips.

"I c-can't go o-on" her face was still red as she felt her lips keep brushing against his finger. "M-my fangs, t-they're starting t-to come out and I don't really know w-why"

Smirking, he tightened his hands around her waist and kept her close against him. "That's because you want me" he whispered into her ear.

Pulling back with a smug look, Yoon Mi couldn't even deny that. Only able to turn her face away from embarrassment, Yoon Mi gasped when she felt his lips pressing themselves against her neck. 

"Don't worry, I'm not going to bite you." he murmured against her neck. Sending ticklish tingles and vibrations down her neck. "I'm not going to seal the blood blond" he continued on leaving butterfly kisses on her neck. 

Yoon Mi couldn't help but feel disappointed when she heard that he wouldn't bite her. Did she really want that? 

Her thoughts went down the drain as she let out a moan when Dae Hyun's lips found her sweet spot. Sending her over the edge when he playfully let his fangs graze her skin. 

Electricity surged through her as her body prickled with anticipation. Even though her mind knew that Dae Hyun couldn't bite her, it seemed her body wants it and was waiting for it.

"Our time is ending soon" Dae Hyun pulled back and caressed her cheek, his thumb drawing circles on the flushed skin. 

"I will miss you" he said without hesitation as he kissed her forehead along with both her cheeks. 

Hovering over her lips just a breath away "Will you miss me?" Dae Hyun shamelessly asked.

"Y-yes. I-I will miss you Dae Hyun" she said honestly.

Smiling, he gave her one last kiss before she started fading away. 

Waking up with a shock, Yoon Mi' s heart was pounding wilder than a drum as she realized that she was back in her bedroom.

Running to the bathroom, she saw tha her lips were red and swollen along with the lovemarks along her neck that Dae Hyun had given her.

Staring at her reflection "I can't believe that I let myself go like this..." bringing her fingertips to the marks, the feel of Dae Hyun's lips still lingered as the fresh memory flashed before her eyes.

Whispering at her reflection "This makes it so much harder Dae Hyun..." 

-

"It's not a dream" he whispered into the dark as he remained wide eyed after waking up from his meeting with Yoon Mi. 

*It’s too damn real to be fake.* He thought as he adjusted his mask to cover his face again. *Maybe it's because she said she was certain of her heart. That she was afraid to lose everything, to lose me* he let out a shaky breath. 

Perhaps it was those words that made it seem like a dream. It was the first time she had admitted her feelings as honest as this. 

*I can't wait to see you again Yoon Mi* Dae Hyun thought projected to her even though they were thousands of miles apart, even though he knows that it wouldn't reach her.

Setting off for the next vampire slum, Elder Yong noticed that Dae Hyun seemed restless and even a little moody. 

How Elder Yong could tell was simply because of the many years that he had Dae Hyun with him.

Observing the boy that he had brought back home more than a decade ago, he had changed significantly but he still kept to himself and to his shell most of the time. 

Girls and kept approaching him, wanting to talk to him but it seemed like Dae Hyun always got Zelo to talk to the girls instead.

"Dae Hyun! Dae Hyun!" a feminine voice called after him as he walked away from the annoying swarm of girls which he intentionally and purposely threw Zelo as a offering instead to the raging teenage girls hormones. 

Rolling his eyes as he continued walking on *What the heck does she want?*

He was drained and he couldn't heal another person unless he took another two to three dosage of human blood. 

"I'd like to get to know you Dae Hyun" the feminine voice spoke.

Not bothered to give her the time of day, he simply kept walking on. 

*Zelo, an annoying girl is talking to me* He mind spoke to the maknae. Dae Hyun had no desire to spend his own vocal energy to explain himself to this girl. He hadn’t said a single word on this trip and he wasn’t going to say the first word for someone he didn’t know.

His name had been worn out so much by the townspeople well...slumpeople. That he only wanted to hear his name from the lips that mattered to him.

The girl unable to get past the force field and security guards, he walked into the small room and sat down on the sofa. Pulling his gloves off, it revealed his hands with blackened veins strained; a clear sign that his gift was overused.

Opening the fridge, Dae Hyun took the straw and used it to drink from the blood pack. 

Unsure if it was him or not but the people had gotten more annoying and more irritating the longer he's on this trip. 

Were the people clamouring after him or rather his gift; this annoying?

"Dae Hyun" Elder Yong said the first thing when he opened the door to the small apartment.

*Yes, Elder Yong?* He said wearily, setting the blood pack down and looked at his hands hoping for some improvement in them.

"Is it very bad?" He asked worriedly when he saw the black veins that popped against Dae Hyun's skin.

*It's never been this bad before* he continued on drinking. *It seems like there are more ill and sick people this time round and there's only one of me Elder Yong.*

"It's been tiring for you hasn't it?" He sat down next to Dae Hyun.

*More than any other trips we've made Elder Yong* he sighed. *I just want to go back and rest so badly*

"Are you sure you want to go back?" Elder Yong asked.

*Yes, I just want to go home and rest* Dae Hyun thought projected wearily.

"Alright"


Annyeong!!!

They're heading back! XD Are any of you excited?

I'm glad that I've managed to remove the rated M mark !! I have no idea how it happened >.<

Do leave your comments okay? I love reading them :D and I'll reply them soon~

with love,

Violynn

12/8/2012