55 - Ultimatum

The Endless War

The scream did not come from Yoon Mi or Dae Hyun but  from the ring within the container. 

 

Screaming in protest, the ring burned and reacted violently, clanging against the confines of the container. Heat seeped through the thin material scalding Young Jae's hand as he held onto it to prevent ring from returning to Yoon Mi.

 

A cry of pain came from behind them, they turned to see that Dae Hyun was struggling and fighting against the restraints, pain shot through his being like never before.

 

Pure agony coursed through his veins as he yelled and fought against the straps that held him down.

 

Looking at Dae Hyun in horror, Yoon Mi wanted to go over to him but pain shot through her heart and she let out a piercing scream as she too fell to the ground.

 

"What is going on! Explain yourself!" Yong Guk roared at Yoon Ji who bore a guilty expression

 

"Only Yoon Mi was supposed to feel the pain...the break only involved her and Ji Yong." She looked at her younger sister on the floor.

 

"But the young healer...I can only assume that it's because his blood is in her blood. That's why he experiences a fraction of her pain..." Yoon Ji reasoned.

 

"A fraction?!" Him Chan repeated out of surprise. If Dae Hyun sounded in so much pain then what Yoon Mi was going through would probably be 10 times worse that what he felt.

 

Rushing to her body on the ground, Yoon Mi was unconscious while her skin became a ghostly white and her breathing growing weak. 

 

"We don't break bonds so easily and there was only one other couple in our history that broke the bond." Yoon Ji explained what was happening. 

 

Looking at the remaining blood in the bowl "You might want to give the young healer that bowl of blood."

 

"But that will seal their blood bond!" Young Jae protested.

 

"It's either he takes our Kwon blood or you risk a higher chance of him dying." Yoon Ji gave her ultimatum. 

 

"No matter how good or how noble the bloodline is, you cannot compare it against a Kwon's blood. You do not have a spirit living in it; your blood does not contain the sacrifices that our ancestors made. 

So if you want a fighting chance for him to live, you have to give him the blood. Yes, the spirit living in it will give him hell now but it is the same thing that will help him in recovering." Yoon Ji said determinedly, knowing what would happen if they hesitated. "The previous couple were like them; a Kwon and a noble bloodlined vampire. The girl from the noble bloodline didn't survive and my ancestor died because of his broken heart"

 

Looking at each other in doubt, Young Jae let out a shout of frustration as he yanked open the shelves and took out the needle and IV drip.

 

Carrying the things over, Yong Guk grabbed his arm and questioned "What are you doing"

 

"I am not going to let him die! Hyung! We can't take this risk; Dae Hyun is already exhausted as it is mentally and physically! He was fighting with an opponent in his sleep; he even had to use my gift to fight!" 

 

"I understand that you are upset Young Jae" Yong Guk tried to reason "But-"

 

"But what? That had never happened before; he never used my gift in a fight! He never used any one of our damned gifts when he fought! Why can't YOU get it through your head of how desperate things are right now" Young Jae shook off Yong Guk's hand that rested on his shoulder.

 

Gritting his teeth as he caught a whiff of Yoon Mi’s blood he poured it into the blood pack, he attached it to the tube and got the needle ready.

 

Taking a deep breath, Young Jae held down Dae Hyun's arm as he angled the needle.

 

Disappearing under the skin, Young Jae removed the syringe that the thin metal was attached to and connected it to the IV drip.

 

Allowing the blood to flow through, Dae Hyun turned paler from the pain that the blood brought.

 

"This reaction is normal." Yoon Ji assured. "Colour should return to my sister in a week and a half’s time, for the young healer it should take half that amount of time"

 

"How do you know the language that Young Jae was telling Yoon Mi to repeat" Yong Guk questioned the older sister.

 

"If Yoon Mi had gone through The Change she would have known it as well." Yoon Ji held her head low. "This language was what our ancestors used among ourselves. I applaud the young one there for being able to pull it off so well considering he has never heard of the language before." 

 

Seeing her image blur and grow faint, "what is going on with you, why are you looking like that" Yong Guk questioned further.

 

"There is interference. Someone is stopping me from trying to help you" Yoon Ji explained as her image continued to blur. "Help me pass this message to Yoon Mi, change must happen and soon. There is no more time to waste- "

 

And with that the wind rattled the windows, her image was blurred out of focus and she was gone.

-

Six days had passed since he became unconscious and Young Jae opened the door to Dae Hyun's room quietly.

 

Peering in to check up on him, Young Jae couldn't be happier when he noticed that colour returned to his skin yesterday.

 

Freezing in his place when he saw that the bed empty.

 

*Where the hell did he go?!* Young Jae dreaded.

 


Annyeong!!! XD

How are you guys doing? I'm still doing alright :)

Getting used to doing things with one hand is really tough. Considering that the bone in my upper arm was fractured, I can't use my elbow to support myself if I want to shift position in bed or even sit upright in bed :x Then there's the question of bathing >.< How to do so without getting the cast; which starts from the shoulder until after the bend of the elbow?

And that is something that I will never answer online. Not to mention when walking, we all have a natural rhythm and movement of both our arms. Now, my good hand is holding onto the fractured one so that it doesn't shift so much with each step I take =.=

There's a whole million things that I can rant about but I won't.

Not when you've just read that Dae Hyun's body is missing and the ring destroying that had just happened XD

I am sooooo glad that I wrote all these before I got injured. This way I can torment my readers with more cliffhangers I mean...give them more to look forward to as I progress more into the story :D

Based on what I've written and what I'm currently trying to write, we're all in for quite a bit of action ;3

Plus!!! One of B.A.P's song will be out on the 15th of Jan!!! "Sound of Rain"!!!!! Gah~ my fangirl feelings OTL And their mini album release in Febuary! I'm excited to see them again~~~

When Dae Hyun posts this up  in the middle of the night...

Photobucket

My reactions:

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

Photobucket

Dae Hyun~~~ I'll follow you until you love me~~~~~

With love;

Violynn ( 09/01/2013 ; 8:22 PM)