59 Bathroom

The Endless War

"Dae Hyun, quickly inform Elder Yong" Yong Guk instructed.

 
"How many people and their gender" Him Chan asked.
 
"One male and one female" Jong Up's eyes glowed a deep emerald green.
 
"Are you able to show me their visuals?" Yong Guk asked wanting to assess their rare visitor.
 
"Yes, give me a moment" He answered while taking out a plant seed and grew it in his hand.
 
Images slowly forming on the broad leaves of the plant. They all stared in shock at who they saw.
 
"Who the hell is that" Yong Guk swore, unable to believe his eyes.
 
"Abeoji" Dae Hyun said under his breath.
 
"What?! Your father?" Young Jae exclaimed. "Didn't you say that you never met your father before?" 
 
"That's right. I've never met my old man before" Dae Hyun said steely.
 
"Then how do you know if it's him?" Him Chan questioned.
 
"I can feel it" Dae Hyun gripped his hands, unable but to feel hostility towards the man who abandoned him.
 
A stunned silence swept through the room, all of them amazed by the resemblance. He was a split image of the man they saw from Jong Up's imagery.
 
"Now that we know it's Dae Hyun's old man, the next question is who is that girl next to him" Yong Guk wondered about their reason for coming here.
 
-
 
Not wasting time to wait for the announcement for the arrival of their guest, all of them except for Dae Hyun went to the room next to Elder Yong's study.
 
*I need to talk to Yoon Mi* He told them as he headed off to her room.
 
*Yoon Mi* Dae Hyun called into her mind. *Are you done with your shower? I need to talk to you, it's urgent*
 
Hearing no response from inside *I'm heading in* he decided going into the room whether she was ready or not. If his old man was here for the reason that Dae Hyun guessed, he needed to talk to her right away.
 
Closing the door behind him, he looked around and figured that Yoon Mi wasn't out from the bathroom yet.
 
*How long does she need to take a shower?* Dae Hyun thought while rolling his eyes as he walked towards the bathroom door.
 
*Yoon Mi, are you still in there?* He asked. 
 
"Yes, I'll be out in a minute!!" She called out in panic as sounds of things clanging and dropping could be heard.
 
*Do you at least have a towel on?* He said impatiently, there was  simply no time to waste.
 
"Yes, I have a towel on." She answered. "Wait, don't tell me - Yah! Dae Hyun!!" She screamed when she saw his reflection in the mirror.
 
His hand swiftly going over to muffle it *Stop screaming!* he hushed her.
 
Clutching the towel that was wrapped around her tightly, Yoon Mi was dripping wet from her shower as she gulped hard and nodded in response. 
 
*There's an emergency and something important that you need to know.* Dae Hyun said gravely.
 
Pressed against the bathroom counter as she was sandwiched between it and Dae Hyun. Yoon Mi's heart was pounding in her chest as she stared into his eyes. With one hand leaning against the bathroom counter and the other still over , he was too close for her comfort. 
 
*During the process of destroying the ring, you remember that we both experienced pain?* He asked based on what he remembered from Young Jae.
 
Nodding again, the memory of him crying out in pain was hard to erase from her mind. *Well, your sister said that if I were to have a fighting chance to survive the pain, I had to be given you blood.*
 
"Mhaaht?!" Yoon Mi exclaim got muffled under his hand.
 
*If they didn't give it to me I wouldn't be standing in front of you right now Yoon Mi* He tried reminding her about that fact.
 
With shaking hands, she gently placed them on Dae Hyun's hand that still covered , silently asking to remove it. 
 
When he saw that she calmed down enough he brought his hand down and rested it against the counter and confined her within his arms.
 
Yoon Mi pointed between both of them saying "So it means that the two of us..."
 
*Yes, the two of us officially have a blood bond that has already been affirmed.* Dae Hyun finished her sentence.
 
"What? How did it get affirmed?" She felt stunned that it had already happened without her knowing.
 
*You don't remember what happened?* He asked slightly disappointed that she couldn't remember anything of it.
 
Shaking her head "Now I'm worried about what happened" Yoon Mi glanced at Dae Hyun warily.
 
Letting out a sigh *Remembering what happened isn't the most pressing matter at the moment...*
 
Yoon Mi looked like she was about to say otherwise but he continued talking.
 
*Two strangers are approaching the mansion and people rarely come here uninvited.* He began to explain the current situation.
 
*If the old man is who I think he is, there is no doubt that we're in for hell.* Dae Hyun warned her.
 
"Who do you think that stranger is?" Yoon Mi asked.
 
*My father* He told her which caused her eyes to widen in disbelief and a surprised gasp to leave her lips. 
 
"Didn't you say that he left before you were born?" Yoon Mi asked, the news was so surprising it felt like strength was leaving her legs.
 
*That's the problem, it's because he left back then. And if he's anything like the book describes about my clan, then he should have no reason to be looking for Elder Yong. The only plausible reason left is that he's here for me* Dae Hyun explained.
 
*Not to mention the person accompanying him is a girl our age.* He closed his eyes and sighed while he in so that their foreheads will touch as he removed his mask.
 
Opening his eyes again, the contact caused shivers to run down their spine, gazing into each other's eyes deeply.
 
"I highly suspect that they will be wanting to bring me back" His breath kept playing across her lips with each word he spoke. 
 
"And the girl...she's most likely the person he would want to marry me off to" Dae Hyun watched Yoon Mi for her reaction.
 
Feeling a stinging feeling in her eyes, Yoon Mi had never seen Dae Hyun this upset or distressed before. Even though his expression was neutral, his eyes and his voice...
 
They made her heart break as she could feel his unwillingness down to his blood.
 
"They can't do this..." Yoon Mi's voice wavered. "How sure are you about this?" She hoped that he wasn't so sure about it and that it wouldn't happen.
 
"How often do you see my gut feeling failing me?" Dae Hyun asked her. 
 
"Never" the word left her lips reluctantly. His suspicion of her not drinking his blood, her being in danger when he heard glass shattering by the school entrance and not to mention all those times where he could sense that something was on her mind.
 
Yoon Mi's hands left her towel and clutched onto Dae Hyun's arms for support. "What do we do now?"she felt truly weak in her legs.
 
"We need to strengthen our bond" He answered her determinedly. 
 
"D-do you mmean exchanging b-blood?" Yoon Mi stuttered as various ways of bond strengthening ran through in her mind.
 
"Of course I meant blood exchange, what did you think it was?" Dae Hyun raised his eyebrow. 
 
"I-I ddidn't say t-that i-it was s-something else" Yoon Mi stammered profusely.
 
"You were thinking about weren't you." He whispered smugly into her ear.
 
"N-no I w-wasn't thinking about s-sse-- IT!" She lied and gave up saying that three letter word as her face turned blood red.
 
"We'll strengthen our bond via that method when we're not rushing for time Yoon Mi" He said brazenly as his hand went down to her thigh and trailed upwards until it was sliding under her towel.
 
"D-Dae Hyun..." She squeezed her eyes shut, wanting to stop him but was unable to say anything else because of their bond and it's intense sparks that came from their contact.
 
"I need to bite you and you need to drink from me." Dae Hyun said very seriously. "It's best if you could bite me as well but we can't let you go through The Change with them visiting..."
 
Letting out a shaky breath, Yoon Mi nodded. Showing that she understood as she pushed her hair off her shoulders and leaving them bare.
 
Trying to keep his breathing even, Dae Hyun held her close with his arms around her as he leaned down. 
 
Kissing along her neck until he found suitable veins to take from at the base of it. 
 
Dae Hyun parted his lips and enveloped that spot with his warm mouth as he extended his fangs. 
 
Yoon Mi's heart race and pounded wildly in her chest when she felt his fangs lightly resting on her skin.
 
Bracing herself, she closed her eyes and waited for the moment.
 
Feeling puzzled when time passed and she couldn't feel his mouth on her neck, Yoon Mi wanted to ask a question but was cut off by a kiss.
 
*I wish it wasn't under these circumstances that we're doing this* Dae Hyun communicated as he claimed her lips. *Please know that I love you dearly and deeply Yoon Mi.*
 
"I-I love you too D-Dae Hyun" She manage to say in between their kisses.
 
Tilting his head to deepen the kiss, he parted Yoon Mi's lips easily and slid his tongue in, tasting her sweet mouth as both their tongues melded against each other.
 
Yoon Mi wrapped her arms around his neck for dear life as her legs threatened to give way out of the pleasure she felt.
 
The electricity that sparked off between them was too intense for her as her mind hazed over.
 
Leaving her lips, Dae Hyun kissed his way along her jaw until he came up to her neck. Leaving a trail of kiss marks, a loud cry of pleasure left her lips when he reached her sweet spot. 
 
Seeing that Yoon Mi was completely relaxed, Dae Hyun saw it as a right moment to bite her.
 
Pain mixing with pleasure as fangs sank into the base of her neck, it cushioned the initial pain of his first bite. 
 
Eyes watering, a soft whimper came from her and she felt his teeth parting her flesh for the first time.
 
Drinking in and tasting her blood, it was the smoothest and sweetest blood that he had ever tasted.  
 
Human blood had nothing against it and he understood why normal human blood wouldn't work on the Yoon Mi. 
 
his name when the pain began giving way to mind numbing pleasure, the feeling of him and drawing blood from her veins gave Yoon Mi a different kind of high.
 
Slowly feeling her grow weak, Dae Hyun reluctantly stopped and pulled out his fangs causing her to shudder from the friction it caused as if left her flesh.
 
Gingerly the bite marks, he watched the skin grow back and leaving only small, faint scars where his teeth had been.
 
An odd sense of pride washed over him as they stood there in silence as he held a heavy lidded and breathless Yoon Mi in his arms. 
 
"It's almost as if you belong to me now..." He smiled, letting his fingers brush lightly against the new skin.
 
"I do belong to you now..." She hummed in response while she nuzzled against shoulder, still feeling weak from the both the blood loss and pleasure that slowly ebbed away from her system.
 
Her voice in a hushed whisper "I want you to be mine too..." 
 
 

Annyeong!!!

Happy #1YearWithBAP !!!! It has been interesting year with B.A.P and if I didn't fall in love with these goofy guys you most probably won't have this fic to read XD and I won't be able to kill you with my cliffhangers as well~ heehee

Ah~ it's been a tiring time supporting B.A.P but I have no regrets :) if they were to pull off the same stunt in 2013 I would most likely still be chasing after them crazily :)

I'm 3 1/2 weeks into having my cast on me and I have another 3 1/2 weeks more to go to see if my bones are joining together :x

I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

With Love,

Violynn (28/01/2013 ; 12:39am)