Mine

Winrina = Jiminjeong

Minjeong hissed when the school nurse tried to touch her wounded knee. She was so clumsy that she fell during physical education class. Her mind was wandering as she ran, that's why.

"This is like what, the third time you're here. Do you even listen when I tell you to be careful?"

"It's not my fault that my body seems to be attracted to accident."

The nurse glared at her while she just shrugged off her shoulders.

"Be less clumsy, can you?"

"I'll try, Sunny unnie." Minjeong pouted.

Sunny, the school nurse just flicked her forehead playfully.

"It's Miss Lee for you now since you're injured. You're only allowed to call me unnie if you're perfectly fine." Sunny said.

"That's not fair. I thought we agreed to be friends since I'm a regular here?"

"Nope. Its a new rule for you."

"What?"

"No arguments with me or I will kick you out every time you come here."

"You wouldn't dare. I'm your favourite patient here." Minjeong smirked.

Sunny sighed and just done putting the small bandage on Minjeong's knee. She patted the girl slightly which caused her to wince but Sunny just winked at her. 

"Be gentle with me. I'm in pain." Minjeong whined.

Sunny just ignored her and texted someone. Minjeong sighs and lay down on the bed. She yawned and asked if she could take a short nap which Sunny just hummed in return.

 

 

... 

 

 

While on the other hand, news about Minjeong being injured again, spread all over the school.

"What happened this time?" Aeri asked her friends when they just shared the news.

"She fell down while running." Somi said.

"That girl." Aeri shakes her head.

"Ning was there as always. Many offered to carry her but Minjeong refused them all and just asked Ning to take care of her."

"Students are so whipped for her. Poor the secret girlfriend." Aeri chuckled and glanced at Jimin who does not bother to comment anything and just kept writing on her notebook.

"Yeah. I'm still curious about who is the secret girlfriend. If I were her girlfriend, I will make sure to be by her side all the time and shoo her annoying admirers away." Somi said while eating a lollipop.

Aeri only laughed as she knew who's the lucky person.

 

 

... 

 

 

"Yah, wake up. Or I'll lock you here."

Minjeong groaned and slowly opened her eyes. She whined when Sunny pulled her up forcefully.

"I am still sleepy!"

"You came to school to study. Certainly not to get injured and sleep."

"Ugh. Fine."

"Now go home. Please don't let me see your face here for at least a week."

"Mmm. Byebye unnie."

Minjeong let out a yawn again as she walked out of the school clinic. She stretched her arms before dragging her feet slowly. Ning told her to wait outside the school's entrance as she packed her stuff and will bring her bag for her.

Minjeong was just walking at the hallway alone when students rushed out to go home. Some stops to ask her if she's okay which she only smiled and told them not to worry.

"Hey. Heard you got injured."

Minjeong looks up to see Jaemin running towards her. Jaemin, a guy who tried to court her even after she rejected him many times. He only stopped when Minjeong finally revealed that she's taken.

However, he still approach Minjeong sometimes as everyone never see the girlfriend that she announced to the whole school. He would like to think that Minjeong was just saying that to avoid her suitors.

"Oh. It's not that bad. I'm okay." Minjeong smiled to assure him.

"Are you sure? Do you need my help? I can-" Jaemin just got closer and was about to hold her arm when suddenly a strong hand pulled Minjeong back gently and proceed to hug her waist sideway.

Both Minjeong and Jaemin turned their head only to see Yoo Jimin standing closely with Minjeong and her arm is now holding Minjeong's waist securely.

"Sunny unnie texted me about you earlier." Jimin said and looked down on Minjeong's knee.

"Oh. I'm fine, Jimin ah." Minjeong chuckled awkwardly, aware that now students including Jaemin are watching them.

They know that Minjeong are friends with Aeri but no one knows that Jimin is close with Minjeong too. They usually just greeted each other casually when they meet at school.

"And what is this guy doing here?" Jimin asked and now she's looking at Jaemin.

"I was just checking on her." Jaemin answered.

"Hm. There's no need for you to do that. She have her girlfriend already for that task." Jimin replied.

"Yeah, well, I've never seen the girlfriend around to take care of her." Jaemin chuckled.

Minjeong gulped and glanced at Jimin.

Uh oh. This is not good.

"You don't know anything. You don't have the right to judge me when you clearly don't have any idea of how much I've been taking care of her. I don't need to announce to everyone everytime I take care of her, do I?" 

Minjeong's eyes freeze opened and her body stopped functioning the moment Jimin said that out loud not only for Jaemin to hear but everyone else nearby too.

"W-What?"

"Stay away from my girlfriend, Jaemin. I don't like you near her. Stop hoping that she'll be yours because she has always been mine. Just mine." Jimin said, staring sharply at the shocked Jaemin.

"Come on, baby." Jimin turned soft again when she's talking to Minjeong. Minjeong winced when Jimin pulled her.

"Uh. Sorry, its umm... Hurt a little." Minjeong admitted shyly at Jimin.

Jimin sighs and nodded her head. She carried Minjeong carefully now in a bridal style. Minjeong cleared and tried to hide her face on Jimin's shoulder when she saw Aeri and Ning at the back wiggling their eyebrows at her, chuckling when their other friends were baffled with the scene in front of them.

Minjeong glared at them before burying her face on Jimin's neck this time.

This is so embarrassing.

"You're not embarrassed when you keep getting injured but now you can't even show your face to anyone while being in my arms?" 

"Shut up." Minjeong mumbled while Jimin just laughed softly.

"Sit here first." Jimin successfully carried her outside and put her down on one bench. She knelt down to check her knee and caressing her thumb gently on some scratch that could be seen that was not covered by the bandage.

"How come Sunny unnie have your number?"

"I gave her mine. So that I'll know whenever you got yourself injured."

"Since when you and Sunny unnie are close?"

"Since I told her that you're my girlfriend."

"What? Hey! We agreed to keep it as a secret."

"We did, but now I don't."

"Why?"

"I have to remind everyone their place. I'm the girlfriend here. There's no way that I would let anyone else take my position."

Minjeong giggled seeing Jimin's being jealous. 

"Now I can't enjoy my peaceful life anymore. Its enough that I have to deal with my admirers but now your admirers will pay attention to me too. Why do I have to be this lucky to be born as a charming woman and to get you, the Yoo Jimin as my girlfriend."

Jimin rolled her eyes and scratches Minjeong's chin tenderly causing her to giggle more. 

"Let's date publicly. Hm? I don't want to be your secret girlfriend anymore." Jimin said before sitting beside her.

Minjeong smiled and turned her body to face Jimin. She cupped Jimin's face and brushed their nose lightly.

"Don't you find it fun though?"

"Not when I can't hold you anytime I want." Jimin answered before tilting her head and kissed Minjeong's cheek.

"But you've been giving me too much butterflies already, Yoo Jimin. When we date publicly, means you're going to give me the whole zoo!"

"Yeah?" Jimin smiled lovingly at her while Minjeong just scoffed and pushed her playfully.

"You like that, don't you?" Minjeong asked.

"Of course. I would love to give you the whole world, baby. You deserve it."

"Cheesy."

"Mhm. Now tell me, where are the butterflies now?" Jimin poked the left side of her stomach.

"Is it here or here?" Jimin kept poking Minjeong's stomach everywhere which makes her to feel ticklish.

"Jimin! Hey!" Minjeong ended up bursting laughing out loud when Jimin started to tickle her.

Minjeong slapped her hands away before taking Jimin's one hand to bite her.

"Okay okay, I'll stop." Jimin laughed and stopped tickling her but still let Minjeong to bite her hand.

"Now baby, you gotta kiss it better after you bite it." Jimin demanded.

"Don't want to." Minjeong crossed her arms.

"Fine with me." Jimin said before cupping her face to make her look at her. Then Jimin leaned in and kissed her lips. Jimin smiled through the kiss when Minjeong kissed her back.

"This is why Minjeong wanted to hide your relationship. Jimin, keep your hands to yourself please." Aeri said while Ning only chuckled.

They pulled away and looked at their friends.

"I know right." Minjeong mumbled.

Jimin ignored the statement and stands up to take Minjeong's bag from Ning.

"She will just have to get used to getting my affection anytime, anywhere." Jimin said.

"Uh huh." Ning smirked at the blushing Minjeong.

"I'll take her home. You guys can go. Thanks Ning for taking care of her."

"Sure. Just don't forget to treat me lunch tomorrow."

Aeri laughed, knowing how Ning will always try to find a way to get free food from Jimin by using Minjeong.

"I thought you care about me because I'm your best friend." Minjeong glared at Ning.

"Why should I settle for just that when I can upgrade my benefit of taking care of you for free food as well?"

"Hey!" Minjeong was about to throw hands when Aeri quickly dragged the laughing Ning away, waving their hands as they left the two.

"She's so annoying."

"But she's your best friend." Jimin said back.

"You're supposed to defend your girlfriend." Minjeong pouted at her.

Jimin bends down and pecked her forehead before patting her head.

"Okay baby. I agreed that she's annoying." Jimin laughed when Minjeong immediately grinned.

"You wait here, okay? I'll put our bags to the car first then I'll get you."

"I can just walk."

"No. Just wait here."

"But-"

"Shh. Be right back."

Jimin kissed her cheek then left her there, waiting for a while. Minjeong sighs but smiles seeing Jimin jogged to her car. She always feels lucky to be with Jimin. Jimin takes care of her more than anyone else.

Not long after that, Jimin came back running to her.

"It's not that long right?"

"Yes."

Jimin carried her without waiting anymore. They were talking while walking to Jimin's car and students nearby just squealed seeing them together. Who would've thought that Jimin is the secret girlfriend all this time.

"Do you think mom will scold me?" Minjeong asked when Jimin put on the seatbelt on her.

"Do you want me to talk to her?" Jimin asked and Minjeong nodded her head vigorously.

"Okay. I'll make sure she won't scold you." Jimin kissed her head before closing the door and get into the driver seat.

"Mom really like you that she listen to you more than me. I'm not complaining though. I can just use you on her." Minjeong danced in giddiness.

"You are so taking advantage of me, baby."

"What can I do? You love me too much, that's why."

Jimin chuckled and use her one hand to grab Minjeong's hand and intertwined them.

"That's true. I love you too much and I won't ever stop." Jimin mumbled and kissed Minjeong's hand.

"I love you more." Minjeong said and leaned closer as she pulled Jimin's upper arm to rest her head on her.

"Mm this is nice. I love this." Minjeong said again and closed her eyes, enjoying Jimin's warmth.

"Right? Told you we can do many good things together when we date publicly."

"Then let's do that. I'll nap now, Jimin."

Jimin smiled, glancing at her shortly before looking back at the road.

"Sweetdreams, baby."

 

 

 

..... 

 

 

 

Phew. Another one shot for yall. 

Thank you for your endless support and to those who always leave your cute comments. It's boosting my energy to write more for ya. Though I don't always reply to your comments but do know that I'm reading them all. 

Enjoy the story, dear lovely readers!