heavy conversation

Last tear of rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong just stay silent while Taeyeon and Wooyoung chatting to release their longing. He looks at Taeyeon and saw her smiling toward Wooyoung make him feel uncomfortable.

Wooyoung notice Jiyong tense face while looking at him, but he pretend not to see him as long he can chat with Taeyeon with ease.

“You should come visit us…” Wooyoung said smiling.

“I will…but you still use the same numbers?” Taeyeon asked.

“Oh, sorry…I changed it...” Wooyoung replied.

“Yeah… I know…after you leave, you didn't even once contact or looking for us. That's sad. You know, Fany and Yuri also missed you...” Taeyeon said with sad.

“Sorry…” Wooyoung said with guilty.

Jiyong keep looking at them before he interrupt and asks

“Do you live here now?”

Wooyoung nodded with smiles.

“I just moved here last month... oh, perhaps I should share the good news with you...” Wooyoung said.

Taeyeon and Jiyong wait for him to continue after he said that.

“I'm getting married soon. That's why I decided to live here. My future wife is working here...” Wooyoung said shyly.

“Omo!” Taeyeon said surprised.

Jiyong also look at him with surprised.

“Wow! Congratulation!” Taeyeon said excitedly.

“Thank you…” Wooyoung replied shyly.

“Congrats…” Jiyong wish with happy.

“Thanks… so, don't you want to tell me how you two ended up here together? Besides, I really surprised to know you're here too...” Wooyoung replied while looking at Jiyong.

Taeyeon and Jiyong look at each other afterward.

“It's a long story... but I can say that we're married.” Taeyeon said slowly.

Wooyoung look at them with surprised.

“What? You two... already... when?” Wooyoung asked surprised.

“Just few months” Taeyeon replied.

“Wow…daebak… this is really unexpected,” Wooyoung said still in shock.

“Me either” Taeyeon replied while chuckles softly.

Jiyong look at her after she said that.

“That's proof you two were destined.” Wooyoung said while smiling.

Taeyeon and Jiyong look at him after he said that.

After that, both of them look at each other with mixed feelings.

“Still... I'm happy for you. You two deserve each other after what you're going through. Look at you two... I realize, what is destiny.” Wooyoung said with smiles.

Taeyeon smiles before she says

“Thank you, Wooyoung. I hope you find your happiness too…”

“Oh! Can I get your numbers? Perhaps we can contact each other again…” Wooyoung said while he takes out his phone.

“Sure…” Taeyeon replied.

After they're changing each other numbers, Wooyoung excuses himself for to do other things. Jiyong keep stares at Taeyeon after Wooyoung leave.

“I should tell Fany and Yuri about this...” Taeyeon said while texting her friends.

Jiyong he leaned his head on his hand while looking at Taeyeon beside him.

“You look so happy after meeting him...” Jiyong said with uneasy.

“Of course!” Taeyeon said while her eyes still on the phone.

Jiyong pout with gloomy face after she said that.

After Taeyeon done texting with her friend, she looks at Jiyong, and then she noticed his gloomy face.

“What with that face? Are you jealous?” Taeyeon asked teasingly.

However, Jiyong didn’t replied her.

Taeyeon try not to smile when she saw Jiyong gloomy face.

“Look...look...wasn't it yesterday someone mentions to me about boundary...limitation...but now...who is frowning?” Taeyeon asked teasingly.

Jiyong narrow his eyes after Taeyeon mention that.

Taeyeon chuckles before she went to hold Jiyong face and says

“You're so cute...!”

After that, she gets up from the chair.

“Where are you going?” Jiyong asked when he saw Taeyeon getting up.

“Sir, I have a lot works to do... Besides, I have to review Sunhwa case.” Taeyeon replied.

“She’s agreeing with your help?” Jiyong asked curious.

“Hurm… not yet. But, I still have to get ready” Taeyeon replied.

“Arasso… let’s go to the office” Jiyong said before he grabs Taeyeon hand and walking beside her.

Taeyeon is smiling when Jiyong done that and then both of them walking toward the office together.

 

 

 

 

SEOUL POLICE STATION

 

Jiyong uncle wait for Sunhwa in the visitor room with nervous. Moment later, the officer bring Sunhwa into the room. Sunhwa startled after she saw her father comes to meet her. She saw her father keep stares at her with tense but at the same time, she can see his nervous.

“Are you okay in there?” he asked.

Sunhwa nodded to answer him.

“Did you…” he stops his words and then looks around.

He get close to her and then continue ask

“Did you confess what you did?”

Sunhwa look at her father with mixed feelings.

“What do you want me to do?” Sunhwa asked.

“Don't confess. I will try to get you out of here,” he said with firm.

“How?” Sunhwa asked.

“I have my own way. So, please wait for it” he replied.

Sunhwa stares at him with upset before she says

“Appa, please stop. I don't want to make you do another crime.”

“What are you saying?” he asked surprised.

“You get my words. I’m so tired of all the wrong things you do… please stop it” Sunhwa said begging.

Jiyong uncle look at his daughter with angry after she said that.

“Hey, look at me! What I've done, it's not for me. I'm doing this for us. If you ask me to stop it, this means you told me to give up for what I should have. That's nonsense!” he said with furious.

“Appa, halmeoni already said that she's will not set us aside. We're family...” Sunhwa replied.

“Family? You think so? I don't buy it. After she brought Jiyong into the family... I don't see it she considered us as her family.” He said with tense face.

Sunhwa look at her father without saying anything.

“Now listen to me carefully, whatever it takes... don't say anything. Understand?” he asked firm.

Sunhwa nodded before she slowly reply

“Understand.”

“Good” he said with smiles.

After that, both of them ended the conversation before the officer takes Sunhwa away from there.

Inside his car, Jiyong uncle take out his phone and call someone.

“Hello?” he greets.

“Yes?” the person replied.

“Did you find his family?” he asked.

“Nope” the person said.

“Damn!” he cursed angrily.

“I think he already asked the police to protect his family,” the person said.

Jiyong uncle is silent for a while and his thinking about his plan to save Sunhwa.

“Then, I want you to do something” suddenly he said.

“What?” the person asked.

“Send someone in the jail, finish him in there” he replied with firm.

“Got it,” the person replied.

After that, he ended the call. Jiyong uncle look at the police station for a while before he start the engine and leave the area.

 

 

 

 

POTTERY FACTORY

 

Jiwoong enter the office without knocking. He went straight to Taeyeon desk and asks

“You have to do that?”

Jiyong and Taeyeon startled with his sudden presence.

“What am I doing?” Taeyeon asked confused.

Jiwoong scoff slowly and then he firmly asks

“It's true, you're going to be Sunhwa lawyer?”

Taeyeon sigh after Jiwoong said that.

Jiyong just stand at his place while looking at them silently.

“It's not confirming yet. Besides, she didn't say anything to let me be her lawyer,” Taeyeon replied try to explain.

“Then, don’t! I don’t want you to be her lawyer…” Jiwoong suddenly said that.

“Oppa!” Taeyeon replied.

“I don’t want you intervened in this investigation,” Jiwoong said.

“Oppa, you can't stop me from doing my job” Taeyeon replied with upset.

“I don’t want to hear anything. I just want to leave her and let her find another lawyer,” Jiwoong said.

“Why? Why can't I be her lawyer?” Taeyeon asked curious.

Jiwoong didn’t replied afterward. He turns to look at Jiyong before he asks

“Are you doing this for him?”

Taeyeon look at Jiyong and then she says

“I'm the one who wants to do this, Jiyong has nothing to do with this”

Jiwoong look at Taeyeon with tense after she said that.

“Look…I know you're doing your job, but I'm begging you... not this time. If you're insisted, then you have to get ready for hurt...” Jiwoong said while looking at Taeyeon.

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“I’m begging you… don’t do” Jiwoong said without answering Taeyeon.

After that, he left the office with mixed feelings. Jiyong that hear the conversation know the point from Jiwoong words. He looks at Taeyeon and saw her confused reaction after her brother said that. He knew, once Taeyeon become Sunhwa lawyer, she would know everything about the case. Jiwoong want to stop her because he doesn't want Taeyeon to get involve with the case. Anything could happen to her, and he wanted to prevent it from that happens.

“Your oppa words are true. You don't have to be her lawyer...” suddenly Jiyong said to break the silent.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter