II. See You Later

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I kissed her gently on her neck and then on her shoulder. I feel that she is no longer tense now. Joohyun is too stressed during the event and one more thing that stressed her out was seeing me talking to another woman.

I felt responsible for that. I need to show her that I love her deeply and even if she does not want to talk about it. I will do my way to please her tonight.

She needs some time to relax. And will be a good therapy for both us.
She is not complaining so that would be my go signal. I kiss her neck tenderly and she seems to be enjoying it. She moans a little.

"I love you, honey. Let me show you how much I adore you. Please try to relax. Trust me when I say that you are the only woman I wanted to spend my whole life with." I am determined to make love with Joohyun tonight. We both need each other. My entire body is on heat. I really love this woman. And I will do everything to please her.

"Please, Lisa make love to me now."
I sensed Joohyun is too hungry for me as well. I smile at her. 

"Are you not angry anymore?" I asked her.

"Stop the talk, please" she replied, "I trust you but Kai's wife is really suspicious."

"Oh! Exactly she is already a married woman and she is really straight, honey. I told you she is my former classmate in the middle school, I know her well. So let's just not talk about her and not ruin the romantic mood. Shall we?" She nodded on my suggestion.

I carefully take off Joohyun's clothes. 
"You are a Goddess, Joohyun. I still feel nervous everytime we are doing this.You are too perfect and I am madly in love with you everyday. I hope you feel it." I sincerely told her.

"I do honey, but sometimes I am just too paranoid. You know that I just love you too much and I can't afford that there will be another woman in the picture." She honestly speaks her mind.

"Honestly, you look hotter when you are jealous. Can you be just jealous, so that we can do this?" I jested. She pinched my arm. " Ouch that hurts."

Joohyun is touching my abs while I'm touching her right arm. God this woman is not an ordinary human. How can she be this gorgeous? 

I kiss her passionately and she responded so well. We share hot kisses and we are both feeling so hot. Her body is a wonderland. 

The night is still young and we can do this all night long. I will do whatever it takes to change her bad mood into a good one. 

We got exhausted due to our steamy night and fell as sleep. I had a wonderful night and as I woke up I felt a heavy weight on my body. She is on top of me. She is clinging on me like her whole life depended on me. I hug her tight. We are still both . 

"I love you, gorgeous. Good morning." I greeted her.

"Good morning, honey. I love you too. Thank you for the wonderful night and for your patience." She is stretching right now. "Do you want to join me in the shower?" She asked innocently. We normally take shower together when we both don't have work.

"Hmmm well that is too tempting but I will make us coffees so go ahead."
We kissed and she went to the bathroom. I grab my phone from the side table. Smiling and recalling the moments we had last night. 

As I open my phone I have too many messages some from registered clients some were not. I read those not registered.

Hi Lisa, it's Jennie. This is my number. Kindly save it. Oh btw are you free tonight?

Is she really serious about catching up? Probably she has something to tell me then. 

Hi Jennie. Yas sure just text me the place and time for tonight's meeting.

@Harvey's Cafe 7pm. See you. 😘😘😘

Okay. Copy.

After the brief exchanged of messages with Jennie I went to the kitchen to prepare our coffees. Joohyun's not yet done taking the shower so I decided to prepare our breakfast. She loves sunny side up and bacon for breakfast. I quickly prepared ingredients for waffle as well, she will love to have extra cheese on it. 

I am almost done slicing the mango when she appears in the kitchen wearing my t-shirt. I smile with the sight of her. 

"Wow is this how you make up? You have overly done it, Honey." she was being a tease. 

"Go grab your plate, do you want orange juice or coffee?" I asked.

"Just juice for today, oh and we are having waffles. Well I don't feel guilty being mad at you, yesterday. It favours me so well." She's giddy today.

I prepared the orange juice and gave it to her. "Well suit yourself, honey. Hey, by the way I have a meeting tonight at 7pm" I informed her casually.

"Oh, so you won't be eating dinner here? Should I wait for you? Are you be home, late? "

"Yes, I won't be eating dinner but It won't take long but still you don't have to wait for me. I will bring my key with me. Are you not going to hang out with Wendy, Joy and Yeri today?" 

Normally during weekends Joohyun is out with some of her friends. Sometimes I have some errands to do. So I will just drop her off to their meeting place.

"Well we have rescheduled our meet up for tomorrow. Remember your best friend Seulgi? She is now ready to meet our Wendy and we are all excited," she was playing the match maker again. She asked me to talk to my other best friend Seulgi to meet up with her best friend Wendy but that Seulgi is too shy to show up last weekend. But they already exchange  text messages like for two years already.We have been trying to hook them up. It is too bad that either Seulgi will not show up or Wendy has her urgent things to do.

"Well, good luck to you cupid. I can't wait for my best friend to have a girlfriend", I commented. 

"Seulgi is a decent woman. Of all of your friends she is the suitable partner for our Wendy."

"Is that why you approved her for Wanda? You silly girl if it weren't for me your best frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter