XXV. 2nd Date

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

I'm going to fetch my long distance girlfriend. It's her first time here in Busan, I will also be her personal tourist guide for a day. The last time I saw her was like 6 months ago. That was our first meet up. We ate out in Hongdae, it's kinda formal. Then the next day I meet up with her friends. We continued to work on our long distance relationship. We constantly call, exchange messages when we can, we also do face time since Joohyun wanted to check my whereabouts. My friend Seulgi has been coaching me but I am always nervous trying to do it smoothly. I really don't know how to swoon a girl or how to properly date anyone. Joohyun is my first girlfriend, I wanted everything to be perfect just for her.

Everytime I passes by a mirror or just any glass where I can see my reflection, I go quick glance to check if I look alright. When she is too perfect for me at least I should look decent enough around her. I am being my usual self, I wore my black leather jacket on top of my big white shirt, favorite faded blue jeans, match with my sneaker and I wore beanie and specs today. My eyes got irritated the last time I tried wearing contact lenses.

I did not bring bouquet or box of roses today. I plan to send it directly to the hotel she will be staying later. All I want to do later is to tour her around and make the most of her stay as exciting as she expected it to be.

Even she's around the crowd my eyes could easily spot her. There's this attraction that pulls me to her. We're like magnetized to one another. It's probably because we have this special invisible tie that is attached to each other. She is smiling brightly at me. I just finish sending a message that I'll wait at the entrance of the train station, I did not wait for her but I meet her half way. Joohyun embraced me that sends chills to my entire body, I am being electrified. All I see is her beautiful face, I don't care if people stare on us. It's kinda unbelievable that she is my girlfriend. Hell, yes I got so lucky! She smells so good and it's really addicting. I locked my gaze on her. She is now smiling sweetly at me, that's her signature smile. God, I am melting. I blink my eyes couple of times, oh goodness, God really took his time sculpting this perfect creature in front of me. Everything about her is perfect even her cute height. She wears a long sleeve shirt but its not that thick.

She  looks up, "Hey,"

"Hey, you beautiful my Joohyun," I said, "I missed you." I felt that she is feeling cold. I took off my leather jacket and put it on her. She didn't expect that and her face obviously became reddish. 

"I don't believe that your really miss me." She smirked.

"I super missed you as in a lot," I said to convince her.

Her brow twitched, "then kiss me,"

I don't know if she's just playing me on. She's really a tease. "In here?" I asked unsurely. We're not yet out like openly gay, it's for our own privacy. It just that we wanted to protect ourselves from people's judgement.

She nodded, "you can't even prove that you really miss me."

I looked around, "I told you I missed you and  there are lots of people here,"

She shook her head, "A normal girlfriend would then swept me to my feet and kiss me the moment she comes closer. That's what I expected coming in Busan." Okay I am screwed,  my baby Joohyun is upset.

"Honey,"

"Don't call me Honey." She is now giving me an attitude. She walked  pass through me and left me with her luggage. I pulled the luggage and follow Joohyun who's probably having her pms right now.

I grabbed her through her waist that she almost stumbled towards me. I softly place a kiss on her plump lips, she was bit shocked, I smile when I saw how her face turned into tomato.
It's our first kiss, the time slows down and I have these butterflies inside my stomach rumbling. My hands are on her waist supporting her while she puts her arms around my neck to pull me closer. We don't care about anything. This moment is the most precious time we have. 

"I love you, honey," I am catching my breath, "there, at least now I know how those lips tasted like." It's the first time I said the magic word personally to her probably not because I think I already did on our first meet up. 

"Yah, you're a kiss stealer!" Now she's complaining? Awhile ago she asked me to kiss her. "I was startled, I wasn't prepared." She hides her face and hugs me. I can feel her hotness. Joohyun got shy. My chin is rested on her head."I love you too, my Lalisa, I really do." With that I feel so triumphant. It is also her first time to be in a relationship and everything is confusing as well for her, she is not able to express herself, Joohyun is reserve and close off but she's honest with her words. I understand that if she wants something she will say it straightforwardly. If she wants a kiss then I need to oblige.

Our hands are intertwined with each other. While my other free hand is pulling her luggage. I steal glances from Joohyun and mostly she caught me. She smiles whenever she caught me. "Joohyun, Joohyun, Joohyun my Joohyun, honey. Can I keep you?"

"I am all yours, you don't have to worry." She assured me. "So you better keep your eyes on me, you can't look to any girls." 

"Okay, you guide me, I am going to close my eyes from now on," I close my eyes then I earned a smack from her. She laughed out loud, that's like a music into my ears. I love to hear her laughter more often. It will be my lifetime goal. I wanted to be her reason to be happy because the moment I fell in love with her she became my whole world. She's my damn everything.

"You dork!" she said.

"Then this dork got you falling in love hard." I teased. "Real, real hard."

She pinched my side. "Let's go, honey I am hungry." She changed the topic.

We go first to her hotel, she changed her clothes into something more comfortable since I mention we are heading to the beach later.

We left her luggage then we set off to have breakfast together.

After we had a breakfast I then tour her around to Busan. We walk side by side along the Haeundae Beach, I take some snap photos of her. She is beaming that perfect set of white teeth. We walk barefoot on the sand.
Joohyun keeps squeezing my hand. She becomes fond of playing with my fingers as well. I then mouth "I love you" to her and she just giggles.

She blushed after hearing me say it. She's too cute. She only mouthed the word and I got it. She's being too shy.

"Aren't you tired? We can slow down and rest a bit." I asked her with full of concerned.

"Nope, I love walking around. The beach is really relaxing, hon," she gave me a quick peck on my lips. "But I am really thirsty," she whispered seductively. I gulped, of course pabo she will be thirsty from all of this  walking and it's so sunny.

"Okay, just stay here, I get us some cold drinks" she nodded in agreement.

Angel-In-Us Coffee is just nearby so I sprint there to get us something to drink. I cross the street and I almost bum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter