XXX.

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA'S POV

Jennie was sedated to help her calm down, she has oxygen support too. Jisoo and I watch her over. It's rare that she gotten mad like this. I understand where Jisoo is coming from.

"Damn, this phone, can I ask for your phone I just needed to call someone." 

"Sure,what's wrong with your phone?" 

"I don't know it acted up last week and until now even I asked someone to help me recover important data from it, it just don't budge. My icloud is also empty." She reached for my phone. She stared on my wallpaper. 
It's me and Joohyun on our 100th day. I thought it's cute so I decided to set it as a wallpaper.

"Passcode Limario," 

"032991" I said briefly

"But your birthday is 032797 you had that password before."

"Sooyaa, I didn't know you are paying much into details."

"Hmm I just easily remember a lot of stuffs." She smiled.

"It's Joohyun's birthday."

"What a total whipped, let me just call Rosè,"

"Rosè? You mean Park Chaeyoung, Rosie?" I asked curiously. I haven't heard anything from her. She was my classmate but and she was really math genius.

"Yeah, we are really close until now. I will just ask her to bring over some food. I can't leave Jennie." She dialled digits and the other line picked up.

"Chipmunk, it's me Chichu, my phone is a goner, this is Lisa's number. Can you come over to Gangnam Hospital and bring some foods? Ye thanks, No, no, I am all good. It's Jennie but she's okay now. Yeah, room 407, Nyeongann,please drive safely."

She returned my phone, "You should go home, Limario. You don't look okay." She came closer and touched my forehead. There were sweat beads. I felt really sick I forced myself to bend awhile ago to help Nini got back to her feet."

"I am okay, I want to stay beside Jennie. She might woke up and look for me." 

"Don't be silly, I can handle Jennie alone. Mind yourself your too weak to be thinking of other people."

"Jennie isn't just other people to me, Sooyaa. You know that too well." I spat, she was like throwing her tantrums on me. 

"Omigosh, Limario!" She  turned pale and was panicking,  "you are bleeding! I'll gonna call someone." She hurried outside the room. I stared on my white shirt and yes there's blood on it. I try to suppressed it so it will stop bleeding. My stitch wasn't fully healed yet and moving too much really hurts a lot. I settled at the couch, waiting for Jisoo, I think I am going to pass out. I really hate how the events of my life turns. I was supposed to be going home with Joohyun, I think my staycation here in Gangnam Hospital is extended.

JISOO'S POV

I am scared of blood, but I can't let my fear eaten me wholly so even if I can't really move awhile ago. I need to get a doctor to check Lisa. She's bleeding her operation was not long ago for sure the wound is still fresh. Jennie clung to her like her life depended on Lisa, her wound somehow got retracted when she was comforting Jennie. Aish I've been a frequent visitor here at the hospital and now Jennie is also admitted. 

Luckily I saw Irene, her Doc best friend and  Krystal. "Lisa is bleeding please help her." I held the doctor hand and drag her to Jennie's room. 

"What room number?" the doctor asked.

"407" I saw her punch a number on her phone. 

"Nurse Jo, please bring first aid kit and some medical supplies in room 407,please hurry." She hang up and did not stop running with me while both Irene and Krystal just followed.

At Jennie's room, the Doctor then check Lisa at the couch. And the nurse also arrived. "Doctor Son, here's the supply." She said.

"Thanks, kindly assist me with the wound let me just check the patient's vital signs."

The three of us  left speechless only watching the doctor and the nurse as they cleaned Lisa's wound. Jennie is still under effect of sedatives.

"Thank you for your hard work today, Nurse Jo." The Doctor said and bowed.

The nurse bowed back "same to you Doctor Son Wendy. Just call me if you need assistance in anything."

So Irene's best friend name is Wendy. She's removing her surgical gloves right now. She looked at us. 
"It's nothing serious, the wound just opened because Lisaya used some force. Luckily she did not lose a lot of blood, she is just too tired and sleep as well from all of her medicines intake."

"Thank you so much, Doctor Wendy!" I felt so relieved knowing it is not serious. 

"Wanda, I don't know what to do without you, you save Lisa once again."

"It's my job,unnie and we are family. But Lisa is already discharge right?"

"Should we admit her again?" Irene ask worriedly.

"No, she'll be fine, resting at home. I'll ask the ambulance to send you to home. She won't be awake until 4hrs. Just let her rest." Doctor Wendy advised.

"I wanted to go, Miss Bae. I think I needed to clear things to Lisa. I don't want to be the cause of another misunderstanding between the two of you." Krystal said.

"As for you Krystal, just go home and rest." Wendy suggested.

"I'll be able to explain everything to her, you don't have to worry." Irene assured her. Well I don't know what they're talking about but I am just to grateful that Limario is safe from any harm.

LISA'S POV

I woke up to the sound of Joohyun's singing voice. She's cheerful. I know the smell is kinda familiar. The whole place smells just like Joohyun, indeed I am home. I tried to get up but I am too weak. The door open and there goes my goddess girlfriend. It will be more extra if I woke up next to her. She has a tray with foods, I assume.

"You're awake, hon. How's your sleep? Does your wound hurt? Do you want to eat anything, I can cook for you real quick." I smiled at her, she was like rapping.

"Slow down honey, I'll eat anything you prepared for me." She put down the tray on the side table. And sit next to me. " I miss this place." I said.

She pouted like a brat, "How about me? Didn't you miss me?" 

"Of course, I miss you more than anything in this world. Any place can be my home for as long as you're there." 

"Are you telling no lies?" I put my right hand on my chest like giving a pledge. "Lalisa won't ever lie to Joohyun especially about her feelings."

"I will believe you if you're going to kiss me." Okay she's still the same needy Joohyun I met three years ago not that I am complaining, she is just too cute with whatever she does.

"Yes,Maam!" I obliged and kiss h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter