LVII. A Night to Remember

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa is out of breathe, but I want more of her. "Is this okay, Miss Hyun?" She asked shyly. Too cute when she's getting this shy.

"Stop asking if this is okay? We are doing it already, you should not stop." I answered between kisses. I pushed her to bed and sat on her lap. "Kiss me." I commanded her and she obliged. We were getting too lost with our own world. Lisa was just being the behave puppy who followed as I instructed her. She was like my own slave right now. No trace of grumpy Chance. "Take off your clothes, hon. I really miss you." I was about to lift her shirt as I held the hem of it but she suddenly stopped from kissing me. 

"Miss Hyun, I am not her." I panic I forgot she's getting jealous of herself. I mentally face palmed, it's kinda cute seeing her being jealous. Should I ask her to smack her own self for being cutely dumb? I didn't know how should I explain this to her to convince her that I only love her. 

"I only call you that endearment. No one else. Stop overthinking. It is always you." I saw how her eyes quickly changed and became dilated. She tossed me to bed carefully and removed her clothes one by one but left her undergarments. She knew how to tease me. I gulped seeing her body, I really miss this view. Her abs is to die for. Damn she's really taking her time. I wanted to touch her right away. "Make love to me, hon." 

With my command she automatically took off my clothes and only left my undergarments as well. She clashed her lips to mine and kissed me aggressively. I responded well to every kisses she's giving me. She seemed to be the same in bed. I like the aggressive approach. "You make me go crazy, Miss Hyun. Do you know how perfect you are?" She asked. 

"I don't, you tell me."her body scent's way too intoxicating it was not the same soap she was using when we were together but gives off same effect on me.

"You're damn too perfect, everything is perfect and it feels like we've been doing this before. My entire body aches for you. Do you feel the same?"
She wore her signature cocky smile.

"Yes, I do, honey. You're the only one who can like this. You don't have any idea how long I have been waiting for you." She looked confused but I could sense she believed me.

"Should we do this every now and then? Can you keep up?" She smirked

"Are you challenging me? Remove those undergarments now, stop pulling around and do your job." I commanded.

She chuckled, "aye, aye, Ma'am" she start nibbling on my neck right now and hitting my sensitive spot there. "I think my soul met you already in my past life. Everything clicks instantly with you. Have I known you before losing my memories? Because I swore if I met you before I may fall for you just like this, head over heels."

"What do you think?" My nails are digging on her back. "Way to go smooth talker, swoon me with your words and you sure won't be leaving this room 'til next morning. I don't care if anyone will look for you. I just want to keep you for myself."

"I like that," she shortly replied.

Surprisingly Lisa seemed like very familiar with my body, she took time exploring me inch by inch and kissing every part of me. She's being gentle as always, well I actually won't mind if she's going to be gentle or rough. Whatever she's doing to my body is perfect. She managed to remove my brassiere and threw it off on the floor. I could not stop myself from especially when I felt my and her other hand does not leave my other . She's it that really turns me more on. "Oh, you're so good, hon." My hands reached for her hair to pull her closer. It's like she's my big baby being starved to death for too long. I felt how starving she is and trying to savour me. "I miss you so much, I really do, hon." My tears escaped from my eyes. I can't help it. There so much happiness inside my heart doing this with her. I wanted to remember every details. Being touched by her is something I've been longing for. Making love with My Lalisa is always sacred. She got panic the moment she saw me crying. She didn't mind anymore if I called her hon, she was getting used with it.

"Hey, hey," she wiped my tears, "Do you want me to stop? I am so sorry."

"No, keep going." I wrapped my arms on her neck.

"What's going on? Why are you crying?" She was so worried. "I can't keep going seeing you like this. You can tell me anything that's bothering you." She assured and her eyes were focus on me as if searching for the answer.

"I am just too happy that you're finally here with me. It is like a dream and if this isn't real then I don't want to wake up."

"You're not dreaming. This is all happening. I am also not able to process this in my head, I am like a computer being overloaded right now. You're just beyond my grasp. You are totally out of my league, Miss Hyun. I don't know whatever I did in my past life that I got so lucky like this. I still can't believe you are allowing me this much."

"Do you still think of me as a cheap girl because I am throwing myself easily to you right now?" I asked because I wanted to know her honest opinion about me. Maybe she had that impression of me printed on her head.

"No, you are not. That was a mistake. I just said those because I was consumed with my jealousy, but I swear to God you are not cheap, Miss Hyun."

"Good, because I won't just give myself to anyone but you. Know that you own me alone. I love you so much, hon. This only made me realize that I can no longer live a day without you."

She scooted beside me, "Why? Why you keep saying things that confused me. Sometimes I felt guilty thinking that somehow I am hurting you in ways I am not aware of. Tell me Miss Hyun, who am I to you?"

I fixed my eyes to her with full of longing, "You are my everything." I just said. I could not tell her directly what I meant because she won't handle it and I could not bear seeing her in pain.

She smiled, "same here, I may not remember you in here," she brushed her hair to point her head, and took my hand and put it on her chest,"but my heart could never lie, it remembers you clearly. Can you feel how crazy it beats right now? When you came, it never stops to beat irregularly. The things that only you could do to me, Miss Hyun. I never felt so alive in my entire existence. Sometimes it scares the hell out of me but it feels so right. I love you, Miss Hyun. I love you so so much with or without my memories, I will only love you."

I'd been waiting to hear that from her, why does it sounded that I heard it for the first time from her? Why it sounded so perfect right now? This is Chance the new Lisa who doesn't know me at all confessing her love for me. The grumpy patient who doesn't easily trust people around her. Now she broke her own walls and allow me to be part of her. She cupped my face and kissed me gently on my forehead, nose then to my lips. It was a soft and brief kiss on my lips but I felt the sincerity of her, just the way she did it. I am too overwhelmed and unable to say anything, I just gasped for some air.

"Miss Hyun, I love you," she repeated "didn't you hear me?" She pinched my nose.

"I love you too, as in big time."I smiled sweetly to her." And pulled her into a tight hug. "This time I won't ever let go of you. We will stick together, hon."
I smashed my lips to her and we kissed torridly. This time everything got so intensed after exchanging our I love yous to each other. There's no way I could not get a great with my perfect lover. I'll be making love with her even I got so sore later.
I'll make sure that she'll have hickeys everywhere. I'll gonna mark my territory so Mina and Jennie will back off. Lisa is mine, she's mine always and forever. 

MYOUI'S MANSION

MINA'S POV

I am still so pissed with Chance that I don't want to talk to her. I decided to go and get some air when I saw that the lights in the hallway to her room are all . She specifically asked the servants to keep it turn off around this time because her eyes are still adjusting. She wanted the whole area dark because she could still see it inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter