XXXIV. Possessive

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IRENE'S POV

Lisa went home with a bag full of goodies, I wonder where did she buy those and why it's so many as if she need to stock macarons for the rest of her life. She kissed me, "Hi, Hon, how's your day in the studio."I asked about her day, she was really hands on in everything that's the reason I allowed my two dork friends to help her out. I don't want her to be so stressed when she just starting out for her new business. I smelled something odd, the fragrance wasn't her normal fragrance its more feminine and sweet. I sniffed and got even more suspicious. "What's that smell?" I am very sensitive with smell. I know if something smell good or bad but I just don't like the smell right now. 

"I am sorry I do smell bad, I'll gonna take shower real quick." She excused but I quickly pulled her, "let me smell you some more. You actually don't smell bad. The fragrance is just way too different with what you usual wears." I looked at her lips and I could see her lipstick got smudged. I removed the lipstick stain below her lower lip."Honey, if I don't trust you enough I'll probably think you made out with one of those college girls. Yeri always send updates, just so you know. She's better than any cctv device" I winked at her. "Is that a chanel parfum?"

She forced a smile, she must be really tired. "You know my standard." She answered.

"What if you will meet a younger version of Joohyun?"

"I prefer older Joohyun." She came forward and pecked on my lips.

"I believe you, go get change, I'll cook something for dinner." 

"I love you,Joohyun, honey."

"I love you more" I replied.

"I love you so so so much, remember that." She was acting so cute.

"I love you even more, honey."

"Then I love you to infinity and beyond." She challenged

I raised my brows, "But I love you more than you love me, hon."

"Hey, that's not true at all. I love you more than my life. Don't compete with a Manoban, honey." She became clingy.

"What's with you today?" I asked her.

"Nothing, I just realize that I really love you and I can't afford to lose you. I'll die if I lose you." She said in a very serious tone. And that bothered me a bit. 

"You seemed to have a very long day at work, hon. Why are you talking like that out of the sudden? That won't ever happen. After all we've been through, I promise myself I am going to fight harder for our relationship. No one can ever break us a part."

"I know and I am always grateful to have you in my life, my Joohyun." I s my arms around her neck

"By the way can I taste those macarons? They look delicious." I asked.

"Sure help yourself, hon. I'll go have a quick shower to freshen up."

I opened one of the macron's box. I never saw one being sold in this kind of package. It's meticulously done from the packaging and presentation. I had a bite. Not bad, it's delicious. I guess these were made with finest ingredients and it would be pricey to sell even just one box. I then bit some more. Lisa was still roaming around at the living room looking for her other pair of slipper. She was talking to Lily asking about her slipper. Our Lily probably played the other pair.

"Where did you buy these?" I asked while chewing it.

"Oh, I did not buy them." She went closer to me and took a bite with the macaron I already bitten. "Hmm it's really delicious, Nini still bakes during her free time."

"Nini?" I almost choked, I stopped from chewing.

"Jennie brought them at the studio, she even gave Joy and Yerim." She's about to take another bite and I pulled my hand and return the poor macarons on its box.

"She baked those for you?"I scowled at her. I almost forgot that my number one rival still exists. The nerve of that woman. So she visited at the studio. Why didn't Yeri report this to me?

"She said so." She just shrugged.

"You wont eat a single macarons she made." I stood and went to the kitchen, I put on an apron and took all the ingredients I needed and a bowl. 

"What am I supposed to do with these,honey?" She asked confusedly.

"Throw them away."

"But, Joohyun, honey-"

I glared at her. I was dead serious about my instruction. She grabbed the bag and went out. She looked at me one last time before going out. What a poor kitty. Good girl. I know my words are always powerful and she would obey it regardless if its against her will.

I busy myself , I'll gonna bake macarons for her and I am sure my baking skill is more superb than Jennie. Aish here I go again being so competitive and jealous even with macarons.

I have food color left and I'll make purple macarons for Lisa. My girlfriend is so oblivious. I don't feel at ease. I am not sure if that evil Jennie put something on those macarons like love potion. I can't let my Lalisa eat those. 

I could not remember when was the last time I baked. I was really busy at work but I could not sit still and relax knowing Jennie baked for my girlfriend. She's challenging me. Of course I am Bae Joohyun, I never lose.
This one is just an easy task. Baking is one of my forte. I was originally planning of cooking Lisa's favourite dishes. I'll do it later once I am done baking. I don't care how much time I need to spend for it but it's a must. I saw how her face being delighted with a single munch of weird color macarons. I won't give Jennie this round.

It took me almost two hours to finish making the macarons. I also made sure that the packaging would look more appealing.

I personally picked those good shape macarons and carefully place inside the small box and tied the ribbon for each one.

The foods are also set at the table. When she comes back we can just enjoy eating our dinner. I wonder where did she threw the macaroons that it took her forever.

LISA'S POV

I pressed the doorbell and just waited for someone to open it.

"Lisayah, what brought you here?" He was not expecting to see me here. 

"I just want to give you this. Just my way of saying thank you. Well you can share that to your buddy." He looked around, "Are you alone? Come in. It's really freezing outside."He sneezed, "Sorry, about that."

"That's okay and I won't stay long, Joohyun might be waiting for me. We'll have dinner together."

"Oh, I see. I am glad t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter