LIV. LisRene

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: 

The title already explains for itself LOL. It's a thank you gift for my readers. Thanks for 22k reads guys.


***

"Let's go as we initially planned," Wendy suggested. It's their 2nd day in the mansion. Jennie arrived earlier than usual because Chance asked for her presence.

"But Wannie how can we do that?" Irene was blushing mess. Wendy asked her to check for Chance's scar on her side. In a way they would have a proof that Lisa and Chance is the same person. Of course she memorized every inch of her lover but it will be awkward to do it by herself.

"If you can't do it then I'll gladly do it for you, unnie." Jennie volunteered.

"Hell, no. I'll do it." Irene instantly took back what she just said earlier.

"That's the spirit, unnie." Wendy said. "Okay so I will be right behind you girls. Jennie you need to go with unnie to distract, Chance."

"But how should I do it?" Irene asked again because she got no idea how would she ask Chance to show her abs or just raise her shirt for them to see the scar she acquired from the operation.

"Unnie just do something like spill her a juice and act innocently and have her change her shirt, something like that." Jennie suggested.

"Jennie is such a genius." Wendy chimed in and clapped.

"But she might think I am some kind of erted girl." Irene scowled to her friends and the two just laughed.

"Unnie, let me just remind you that you already saw everything." Wendy teased that made Irene became more red as tomato. "As in E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G" She really enjoy teasing the older girl.

"But it's different right now. She's not even interested in throwing me a single glance, Wannie." She explained.

"Trust yourself,unnie. Just used the Bae Joohyun's charm. Sooner or later that monkey will fall for you." Jennie tapped her shoulder. "Fighting unnie!" She cheered the troubled girl.

"We don't have much time, unnie. You know that any time, Sharon might arrived here and we need to avoid being caught." Wendy informed.

"Aish, fine I'll just go with what Jennie suggested earlier."

Since Chance decided to visit Stanley's grave they all went out in the garden for a walk. Wendy was tailing them behind, Jennie, guiding Chance then Irene kept just enough distance. Well she's kinda jealous that Chance is comfortable with Wendy and Jennie. While she just remained someone who just works for Chance.

"Are you not tired? Do you want us to pause for awhile?" Jennie asked Chance. "Let's ask for water." 

"I'm good but yeah I am kinda thirsty."

That was Irene's cue. "Hyun can you please give, Chance a bottle of water?" Jennie winked to the older girl. 

Irene opened the bottle and carefully handed it to Chance but Jennie intentionally tapped the older girl's hand so the water could spill. She knew Irene couldn't bring herself to do it.

"Oh I am so sorry, Chance, I..." She glared at Jennie who's trying not to burst into laughter. Now Chance's shirt was all wet. Her brows twitched but she remained her composure.

"Oh no, Hyun unnie get Chance a shirt for her to change." Jennie blurted out.

"I will, again I am so sorry, I'm so sorry. I'll get back." She could not count how many times did she already say sorry.

Wendy prepared for this so she passed the shirt to Irene. "Here, unnie. Go."

"Uhm, Chance I have your shirt, let's get you change so you won't get cold." She felt awkward asking the grumpy patient.

"I don't want to go back at the mansion I'll just change here. Anyways we all are girls here." The grumpy patient casually said.

"Are you sure dumb girl?" Jennie was really enjoying to see Irene's surprised reaction. She knew Irene didn't want Chance to change in front of her and Wendy. While the doctor turned around to give Chance some privacy.

"Let me help you." Irene offered.

"I'm fine Miss Hyun, I can manage. Just please hold my blind stick." Chance shrugged. Both Irene and Jennie gulped as Chance lifted her shirt and her fine abs was now visible. Irene almost forgot why they were doing this in the first place. She fake coughed to earn Wendy's attention. Wendy turned to their direction expecting that Chance was done changing. 

"Oh holy moly!!!" She didn't know that Chance got a fine abs. She then missed her fiance because Chance's abs reminded Seulgi's abs. She stared to Irene apologetically and covered . "I'm so sorry." She also confirmed to herself the scar on Chance's right side. That was her work. She's proud how the stitches looked like some kind of art in her body.

"Dumb girl, are you aware that you're hot?" Jennie could not help but blurt it out. She try to fan herself. Chance was puzzled by her comment.

"Hot?" She asked.

"That your body is incredibly y and you are like a piece of art, dummy." With that Chance covered herself and tried to reach the shirt. "Miss Hyun where's my shirt?"
Irene handed the shirt to the panicking girl. She could not react and she was just staring to Chance body too. That's Lisa's scar so this girl in front of her is no doubt her lover who acted so differently because she lost her memories.

"Jennie, Miss Hyun stop staring." She was so embarrassed.

"How did you know we're staring?" Jennie asked." I thought you can't see?"

"My eyes are recovering but not that clear. Your faces are still blurry but I know that I am being stared on." She grabbed the shirt from Irene and hurried to put it on.

"Chance where did you get your scar?" Irene asked out of nowhere?

"The one on my side?" She confirmed

"Yes, that scar, how did you get it?" Irene clarified.

"Well, I don't really remember where it came from but it was already there. But why are you asking about it?"

"I just got curious." 

"Uhm, stop asking personal stuff, Miss Hyun. I am not comfortable being asked like that."

"Chance your attitude control it." Jennie reminded.

"Just please don't ask me anything. I am still not comfortable with you." She didn't want to offend Irene but she just couldn't stand being asked.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude."

They continued to walk on their way to Stanley's grave. Irene just looked at Chance and Jennie. 

"Wow that was hot, unnie. I didn't know Lisa got fine tone abs. I just missed Seulgi." She noticed that Irene fell silent. "Hey what's up?"

"Wannie, she's being too distant and difficult. How did you even win her trust?"

"She's just being grumpy. I know you threw her a lot of tantrums when the two of you were together. Just think that it's a payback time for your lover.
Don't let it affects you. Come let's follow them. We succeeded confirming she's your lover. We now have our proof, just in case." The doctor playfully winked at her.

"You sure, that will be enough?"

"That's enough I can't wait to slap it to Sharon's face just in case she'll deny that Chance and Lisa is the same person. But anyway do you remember anything else that can distinguished Lisa? Like a tattoo or moles?"

"She have moles right under her eye and on her neck."

"Good, then well get sample of her hair for sure there will be plenty on her pillow or in the cr. You can manage to get those, right?"

"Of course, I can handle it. She won't be always inside her room. I can definitely sneak in."

The two kept their distance from Chance and Jennie. They just observed them squatting in front of Stanley's grave.

Chance could not helped herself but sniff, she was trying her best not to shed a tear. Then Jennie pulled her into a tight hug. 

"That's fine, let it out. Stanley was a wonderful buddy, Chance."

"I don't know anymore, crazy girl. I never recalled myself crying over something. Everything is so alienating to me. He didn't deserve to die because of me. When Sharon heard about the news she was really devastated. She isn't telling me but I could feel that Stanley's a great loss for her too."

"Because he's not just a pet for both of you. Stanley's a family."

"I wonder how my family and friends felt when they heard I am dead."

"Clearly you have no idea."

"When you're best friend died, how did you cope up then?"

"I never move on about her. For me she's always in here." Jennie pulled Chance hand and put it to rest on her chest so the latter could felt her heart beat. It was beating irregularly. "This heart keeps beating crazily for her. In a way I do let her go because someone already owns her heart but the feelings never die down here, Chance. Perhaps she have broken her promise that she would stay by my side but I forgave her. She's always alive for me."

Chance head pounded, she tried to brush it off but the pain grew stronger. 

"Argh."

"Hey, what's going on, Chance?"

She remembered her promise to Jennie."Nini I promise to stay. I will wait for your comeback. I will visit you all the time."

Her head continued to hurt, to Jennie's surprised Chance clung onto her like she could not afford to let her go.

"Oh my God, oh my God!" Chance exclaimed, "I am so sorry. I am so stupid."

"Hey, Chance what's wrong? What are your feeling right now?" She's getting panic that Wendy and Irene both ran to check them.

Irene dropped to her knees to check Chance. "Chance, hey what's going on?" As she touched the latter forehead she felt the high temperature. 

Wendy checked all her vital signs. "Let's bring her inside. She's having high fever."

The three helped Chance to get inside Jennie's car and brought her to her room. Irene never let go of her hand.
"Wannie, why is she being like this? She's not opening her eyes yet."

While Jennie was pacing back and forth in front of them. "Did I say something wrong? She just acted weird and told me she's sorry."

"What were the two of you talking?" Irene asked worriedly.

"I just told her about my best friend." Jennie bit her lower lip. "But I swear, I didn't say anything other than I miss my best friend."

"She remembered something, unnie, she always experience this whenever she recalled her past but there was no record she got high fever." Wendy said as she checked the patient's condition.

They remained observing Chance situation, it's been hours and finally she was able to rest but the fever wasn't gone yet.

"Wannie, she's in pain. Please do something about it." Irene almost begged to the doctor.

"We can't unnie, I already sedate her and her body is already immune. We can't over do it. It's risky. Let me just check her MRI results last week. Stay here." Wendy left the room.

"Chance, can you hear me? Wendy is trying to find you a more effective meds. Just hang on." Irene tried to pull herself together. She could not be weak in times like this.

Jennie received an urgent call asking her presence at the company. She's torn between staying with Chance or go check why her presence being asked. Irene assured her that she'll be able to handle Chance alone since the patient was just sleeping and she could just come back once her meeting is done.

On the other hand Wendy had not yet returned and Dr. Myoui also went to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter